Illegal alien wanted on child molestation charges in North Carolina

Mar 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Jose Guadalupe Ramirez-Ambriz, 38, is currently wanted on multiple counts of first-degree statutory sex offense with a child under age 13 and indecent liberties with a minor.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Magadala

Olalla, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Is this that Menendez intern pedophile who was arrested and released, and we haven't heard anymore? Dude was a CONVICTED pedophile illegal alien he had on his staff.'

I don't understand why a guy like this who has had multiple arrests is not considered "serious"! This is a bunch of crap!
Oh My

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Magadala wrote:
Is this that Menendez intern pedophile who was arrested and released, and we haven't heard anymore? Dude was a CONVICTED pedophile illegal alien he had on his staff.'
I don't understand why a guy like this who has had multiple arrests is not considered "serious"! This is a bunch of crap!
I wouldn't doubt it at all!
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

I say find him and publicly castrate him!
steave

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

why you dont talk about white ppl here
there is a tone of child molester in usa more then any country in this world

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

poster boy of illegal aliens.
Really

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

steave wrote:
You clearly must talk to youself!
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Most of those who are indecent with a child are white Americans.
confused citizen

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

This are the illegals that Obama wants to give citizen papers too. HA HA that is funny. What has this country come to?!
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

the dictator wants to give all illegals amnesty BECAUSE HE IS ILLEGAL HIMSELF and from Kenya. So with this in mind he expects full support from all legal and illegal aliens (protests in his favor)should it be proven that he is a fraud. Should it be proven as lawsuits in courts are trying to do presently then all his work and laws will become null and void. How could the US stoop this low? as to elect an imposter into the WH?
Vera

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

News flash regards if legal or illegal this people are sick hurting a child like that and regards of where your from it happens from all mexicans americans not anyone is better than the OTHER !!!
Vera

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Or from any race for that matter there are good just as well as bad everywhere!!

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

steave wrote:
Perhaps it is because the topic is one specific Hispanic Illegal alien.
Joe

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Disgusting
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Juan wrote:
Most of those who are indecent with a child are white Americans.
you have alot of nerve! where you're from, incest between family members is rampant like a disease.
steave

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

look they r human like us people in usa they have names you know use it stop calling them illegals aliens you not like it if they call you illegals white trash rest my care i win you guys lost get over it and move on with your life and leave them a lone they dont come to usa to mess with you guys god man some people in usa are really stupid and so jealous of others that come to usa you all think usa is all that will you all are wrong their other country that is hell lot better then usa is
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

steave wrote:
look they r human like us people in usa they have names you know use it stop calling them illegals aliens you not like it if they call you illegals white trash rest my care i win you guys lost get over it and move on with your life and leave them a lone they dont come to usa to mess with you guys god man some people in usa are really stupid and so jealous of others that come to usa you all think usa is all that will you all are wrong their other country that is hell lot better then usa is
Why don't you take some writing classes? can't make heads or tails of what you're trying to say! whats the point of commenting if one can't understand what you're saying?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

steave wrote:
Obviously English isn't your first language, and from the way you butcher it, not so sure it is your second one either.

Either take an ESL course and come back when you can string together a coherent sentence, or return to your country of origin and quit worrying about what we are doing / saying in the U.S. regarding illegal aliens.
steave

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

stop being so lazy and go to work and stop off line ass whose

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

steave wrote:
stop being so lazy and go to work and stop off line ass whose
WTF does that mean?
bob

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

steave wrote:
Feel free to deport yourself to one of those countries . america just not good enough for you , you deserve better.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Alamance County Discussions

Search the Alamance County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Brad Allen to seek fourth term as district cour... Feb '14 kkk 1
Man charged with raping nine-year-old (Dec '13) Jan '14 Mother 2
DOJ: Stats show Alamance deputies profile Latinos (Dec '13) Dec '13 rkw1969 1
Brothers Arrested For Liberty Robberies (Oct '07) Sep '13 no control 5
Sweepstakes cafes betting software update their... (Jan '13) Sep '13 Anonymous 4
Obama using DOJ to harass local cops who dare t... (Aug '13) Aug '13 positronium 21
Judge intervenes in inmate's medication issue (Jul '13) Jul '13 Lauren 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••