Illegal alien wanted on child molesta...

Illegal alien wanted on child molestation charges in North Carolina

There are 41 comments on the Examiner.com story from Mar 10, 2013, titled Illegal alien wanted on child molestation charges in North Carolina. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Jose Guadalupe Ramirez-Ambriz, 38, is currently wanted on multiple counts of first-degree statutory sex offense with a child under age 13 and indecent liberties with a minor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#1 Mar 10, 2013
Is this that Menendez intern pedophile who was arrested and released, and we haven't heard anymore? Dude was a CONVICTED pedophile illegal alien he had on his staff.'

I don't understand why a guy like this who has had multiple arrests is not considered "serious"! This is a bunch of crap!
Oh My

De Soto, KS

#2 Mar 10, 2013
Magadala wrote:
Is this that Menendez intern pedophile who was arrested and released, and we haven't heard anymore? Dude was a CONVICTED pedophile illegal alien he had on his staff.'
I don't understand why a guy like this who has had multiple arrests is not considered "serious"! This is a bunch of crap!
I wouldn't doubt it at all!
ima

El Paso, TX

#3 Mar 10, 2013
I say find him and publicly castrate him!
steave

Owosso, MI

#4 Mar 10, 2013
why you dont talk about white ppl here
there is a tone of child molester in usa more then any country in this world

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 10, 2013
poster boy of illegal aliens.
Really

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Mar 10, 2013
steave wrote:
You clearly must talk to youself!
Juan

Pearland, TX

#7 Mar 10, 2013
Most of those who are indecent with a child are white Americans.
confused citizen

Avon, IN

#8 Mar 10, 2013
This are the illegals that Obama wants to give citizen papers too. HA HA that is funny. What has this country come to?!
ima

El Paso, TX

#9 Mar 10, 2013
the dictator wants to give all illegals amnesty BECAUSE HE IS ILLEGAL HIMSELF and from Kenya. So with this in mind he expects full support from all legal and illegal aliens (protests in his favor)should it be proven that he is a fraud. Should it be proven as lawsuits in courts are trying to do presently then all his work and laws will become null and void. How could the US stoop this low? as to elect an imposter into the WH?
Vera

Houston, TX

#10 Mar 10, 2013
News flash regards if legal or illegal this people are sick hurting a child like that and regards of where your from it happens from all mexicans americans not anyone is better than the OTHER !!!
Vera

Houston, TX

#11 Mar 10, 2013
Or from any race for that matter there are good just as well as bad everywhere!!

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#12 Mar 10, 2013
steave wrote:
Perhaps it is because the topic is one specific Hispanic Illegal alien.
Joe

Dover, DE

#13 Mar 10, 2013
Disgusting
ima

El Paso, TX

#14 Mar 11, 2013
Juan wrote:
Most of those who are indecent with a child are white Americans.
you have alot of nerve! where you're from, incest between family members is rampant like a disease.
steave

Owosso, MI

#16 Mar 12, 2013
look they r human like us people in usa they have names you know use it stop calling them illegals aliens you not like it if they call you illegals white trash rest my care i win you guys lost get over it and move on with your life and leave them a lone they dont come to usa to mess with you guys god man some people in usa are really stupid and so jealous of others that come to usa you all think usa is all that will you all are wrong their other country that is hell lot better then usa is
ima

El Paso, TX

#17 Mar 12, 2013
steave wrote:
look they r human like us people in usa they have names you know use it stop calling them illegals aliens you not like it if they call you illegals white trash rest my care i win you guys lost get over it and move on with your life and leave them a lone they dont come to usa to mess with you guys god man some people in usa are really stupid and so jealous of others that come to usa you all think usa is all that will you all are wrong their other country that is hell lot better then usa is
Why don't you take some writing classes? can't make heads or tails of what you're trying to say! whats the point of commenting if one can't understand what you're saying?

Location hidden

#18 Mar 12, 2013
steave wrote:
Obviously English isn't your first language, and from the way you butcher it, not so sure it is your second one either.

Either take an ESL course and come back when you can string together a coherent sentence, or return to your country of origin and quit worrying about what we are doing / saying in the U.S. regarding illegal aliens.
steave

Owosso, MI

#20 Mar 12, 2013
stop being so lazy and go to work and stop off line ass whose

Location hidden

#21 Mar 12, 2013
steave wrote:
stop being so lazy and go to work and stop off line ass whose
WTF does that mean?
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#22 Mar 12, 2013
steave wrote:
Feel free to deport yourself to one of those countries . america just not good enough for you , you deserve better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamance County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alamance Co. Man Charged With Sex Offenses With... (Oct '08) Jun '16 VICTIM 20
News Two Burlington teens charged with breaking into... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Middleburg Garden Club reports numerous fall ac... (Apr '15) Apr '15 luannebrooten 1
News DWIs ensnare many aliens (Sep '08) Apr '15 For Americans 18
News LabCorp finalizes merger deal with LipoScience (Jan '15) Jan '15 Bill Taylor 1
Mobile Advertising (Jan '15) Jan '15 mommakritter 1
News Walker's congressional office open (Jan '15) Jan '15 Not Surprised 1
More from around the web