Man arrested in 2008 Gainesville rape

There are 1 comment on the News 4 Jax story from Jul 19, 2012, titled Man arrested in 2008 Gainesville rape. In it, News 4 Jax reports that:

Deputies in Alachua County have arrested a 38-year-old man in connection with the 2008 rape of a woman jogging at the Haile Plantation in Gainesville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News 4 Jax.

juicee

Enfield, IL

#1 Jul 21, 2012
Come on you can look at the sketch and look at this man it is totally different and this man don't look like that man I've been following this all week and the description of the man is changing dailey first he was 5'8 wearing a 180 to 190 lbs. Now that they got this guy in all of a sudden its a clean cut dark skin man what they had to wait to get him in to give a description of him after they saw him but one this good has the last say so I'm praying for this man cause I can look at the sketch and tell they got the wrong man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alachua County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Florida-Friendly Landscaping Saves Water And Fe... (Oct '14) Oct '14 DeanC 1
News Northeast Florida sheriffs remove borders in fi... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mr Bob 1
Still Fighting racist Mayors in the south! (Jun '14) Jun '14 Another Mad Black... 1
News Gainesville Braces for Freezing Temperatures (Jan '14) Feb '14 steve shoemacker 6
CHAOS in WALDO TODAY?????? (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jff 2
News US Footballer Jailed After Barking At Police Dog (Jul '13) Jul '13 Will Munny 24
Pageants with Purpose (May '13) May '13 Paula Smith 1
More from around the web