Aiken Judge Tracey Carroll Corruption...

Aiken Judge Tracey Carroll Corruption in Office

Posted in the Aiken County Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stewart

Orlando, FL

#1 Sep 4, 2010
Aiken County Summary Court Judge Tracey Carroll continues to sign warrants for her husband, Lt Billy Fluery, and his co-workers and direct supports in direct violation of the Judicial Rules of Ethical Conduct. He husband is Lt Billy Fluery and he works for Aiken County Sheriff Mike Hunt. Whenever, the sheriff or any of his deputies need to get a questionable arrest or search warrant signed they typically will turn to Magistrate Tracey Carroll who they have in their pocket as her husband works directly for sheriff. The corruption and misconduct is so bad that recently they turned to her to sign bogus arrest warrants against former Aiken County Sheriff's deputy Jeff Nation. This action (misconduct and failure to act independently and impartially) cost Aiken County taxpayers over $50,000 in prosecutions costs as these frivolous charges were quickly dismissed both by the visiting circuit court judge (Cooper) and unanamously by the 12 member jury panel after tying up General Sessions court in Aiken for a week. There are numerous other cases of judicial misconduct where Judge Tracey Carroll has been USED as a pawn by the Aiken County Sheriff's Office resulting in injustice, corruption and bogus charges or actions (i.e., illegal searches, citations, etc.).
Bad Judge

Augusta, GA

#2 Sep 7, 2010
She is the worst judge in Aiken County!
Wild Bill

United States

#3 Sep 21, 2010
Stewart wrote:
Aiken County Summary Court Judge Tracey Carroll continues to sign warrants for her husband, Lt Billy Fluery, and his co-workers and direct supports in direct violation of the Judicial Rules of Ethical Conduct. He husband is Lt Billy Fluery and he works for Aiken County Sheriff Mike Hunt. Whenever, the sheriff or any of his deputies need to get a questionable arrest or search warrant signed they typically will turn to Magistrate Tracey Carroll who they have in their pocket as her husband works directly for sheriff. The corruption and misconduct is so bad that recently they turned to her to sign bogus arrest warrants against former Aiken County Sheriff's deputy Jeff Nation. This action (misconduct and failure to act independently and impartially) cost Aiken County taxpayers over $50,000 in prosecutions costs as these frivolous charges were quickly dismissed both by the visiting circuit court judge (Cooper) and unanamously by the 12 member jury panel after tying up General Sessions court in Aiken for a week. There are numerous other cases of judicial misconduct where Judge Tracey Carroll has been USED as a pawn by the Aiken County Sheriff's Office resulting in injustice, corruption and bogus charges or actions (i.e., illegal searches, citations, etc.).
It's hard to beleive that the Aiken State Senators (Greg Ryberg and Shane Massey) keep her on the bench.
EcoManCrackernec k

Jonesboro, GA

#4 Jan 3, 2011
It's a toss up between her and Whittle as to who is the biggest embarrassment to the AC taxpayers.
Warrants

United States

#5 Jan 24, 2011
Bad Judge wrote:
She is the worst judge in Aiken County!
If she signs or has signed any arrest or search warrants for anyone in the Aiken County Sheriff's Office she should be immediately removed from office for misconduct in office, judicial misconduct and conflict of interest. This relationship with her husband being the Lt in charge of criminal investigations (CID) with the sheriff's office is clearly a conflict of interest. Can't believe that Senator Greg Ryberg would appoint her and keep her as a magistrate in Aiken County. Somethings wrong with his judgment?
Hunter

United States

#7 Feb 7, 2011
Warrants wrote:
<quoted text> If she signs or has signed any arrest or search warrants for anyone in the Aiken County Sheriff's Office she should be immediately removed from office for misconduct in office, judicial misconduct and conflict of interest. This relationship with her husband being the Lt in charge of criminal investigations (CID) with the sheriff's office is clearly a conflict of interest. Can't believe that Senator Greg Ryberg would appoint her and keep her as a magistrate in Aiken County. Somethings wrong with his judgment?
We would like to bring to your attendion alleged violations of 18 U.S.C. 1343 (2007) by Patrick Dorn Sullivan. This order reinstated Patrick Dorn Sullivan as an active summary court judge, specifically stating, "Reinstatement granted, but reinstatement is not retroactive...September 14, 2007." During the hearing in Columbia, SC on October 10, 2008 Patrick Dorn Sullivan admitted under oath that he carefully removed both the punctuation and words written by SC Supreme Court Justice Jean H. Toal ", but reinstatement is not retroactive." The Aiken County Administrator has the responsibility of managing payroll for summary court judges in Aiken County and Patrick Dorn Sullivan's payroll is drawn off the taxpayer's General Fund. These alleged incidents of wire fraud in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1343 (2007) occurred on Sept. 21, 2007 and Sept. 23, 2007.
Alleged violations of 18 U.S.C. 1343 (Wire Fraud). Patrick Dorn Sullivan, New Ellenton Summary Court Judge, states under oath on October 10,2008 before the South Carolina Commission on Judicial Conduct,"...I cut a little piece of paper and put over it and faxed it." when referring to the Supreme Court's order stating that his suspension was NOT retroactive; thereby attempting to trick the Aiken County Administrator into authorizing payment of his backpay and, in effect, defrauding Aiken County taxpayers.
See attached links to copies of these documents:

http://www.filesmelt.com/dl/germack.jpeg

http://www.filesmelt.com/dl/sullivanwirefraud...

http://www.filesmelt.com/dl/supremeorder.jpeg
Perry

Aiken, SC

#8 Sep 11, 2011
Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
We would like to bring to your attendion alleged violations of 18 U.S.C. 1343 (2007) by Patrick Dorn Sullivan. This order reinstated Patrick Dorn Sullivan as an active summary court judge, specifically stating, "Reinstatement granted, but reinstatement is not retroactive...September 14, 2007." During the hearing in Columbia, SC on October 10, 2008 Patrick Dorn Sullivan admitted under oath that he carefully removed both the punctuation and words written by SC Supreme Court Justice Jean H. Toal ", but reinstatement is not retroactive." The Aiken County Administrator has the responsibility of managing payroll for summary court judges in Aiken County and Patrick Dorn Sullivan's payroll is drawn off the taxpayer's General Fund. These alleged incidents of wire fraud in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1343 (2007) occurred on Sept. 21, 2007 and Sept. 23, 2007.
Alleged violations of 18 U.S.C. 1343 (Wire Fraud). Patrick Dorn Sullivan, New Ellenton Summary Court Judge, states under oath on October 10,2008 before the South Carolina Commission on Judicial Conduct,"...I cut a little piece of paper and put over it and faxed it." when referring to the Supreme Court's order stating that his suspension was NOT retroactive; thereby attempting to trick the Aiken County Administrator into authorizing payment of his backpay and, in effect, defrauding Aiken County taxpayers.
Maybe SLED should be investigating Aiken Magistrate Patrick Dorn Sullivan for two incidents of alleged federal wire fraud where he admitted sending an altered SC Supreme Court order of suspension to Aiken County Administrator Clay Killian in an attempt to retroactively and illegally obtain by fraud his Aiken County taxpayer funded salary in direct conflict with his SC Supreme Court order of suspension.

http://www.aikenstandard.com/State/m1023-BC-S ...
JJJ

Flowery Branch, GA

#9 Jan 14, 2012
Perry wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe SLED should be investigating Aiken Magistrate Patrick Dorn Sullivan for two incidents of alleged federal wire fraud where he admitted sending an altered SC Supreme Court order of suspension to Aiken County Administrator Clay Killian in an attempt to retroactively and illegally obtain by fraud his Aiken County taxpayer funded salary in direct conflict with his SC Supreme Court order of suspension.
http://www.aikenstandard.com/State/m1023-BC-S ...
Why is he still on the bench? Voters should be talking to their stat senators , Shane Massey and Greg Ryberg. There are many qualified people in Aiken who can serve honorably as a local magistrate.
Gregory aiken

Florence, SC

#10 Jul 3, 2012
I was convited of dus 4 for which I served my time and was released. However the fine part of the sentence I could not pay as I have not found gainful employment, for which the S.C.Emploment commision earnings stament shows. I have tried but as of yet not been successful. Still judge carrol continues to imprison me on the same dus4 but call it 'CONTEMPT' I have been to prison twice already on the same charge (6 month sentences) and now theres another warrant for my arrest for the same charge! If I had the money I would gladly pay up. But because Im poor and have no one to help me legally, looks like I'll spend more time in jail. Something is wrong about this......HELP!!!
tammyagain

Warrenville, SC

#12 Aug 26, 2012
tammy is a good person
tammysretardedag ain

North Augusta, SC

#13 Aug 28, 2012
tammy is a retarded person
Patterson

Lithonia, GA

#14 Oct 6, 2012
Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
agree
scewed by aiken

United States

#15 Feb 3, 2013
Aiken dss and judge dale carol are corrupt sex discrimination part of a cult that should be thrown in prison for ever Dennis G Merrick of DSS did fabricate chargers did destroy a child for life female family court judge did go along with this did destroy a child's life do you think they're going to get away with it. I will spend the rest of my days and throw 50000 dollars a year into making sure each and everyone the ever laid eyes on my son at aiken dss and the corrupt judge that went along with these bull shit made up charges end up in prison before I'm done.
scewed by aiken

United States

#16 Feb 3, 2013
To the comunity in aken. I fell in love with this beautiful community years ago do those if you know not what happens inside the family court system I apologize for my abruptness. To those you who are aware of the sex discriminative way your family court system works , operated in a majority by the female staff is corrupt. a cult at best. With absolutely no concern for the law poor right and wrong for the life of all the children in this community a complete and utter disregard for the welfare of my son a complete and utter disregard for the welfare of myself a complete and utter disregard for my drug addicted adulteress wife's welfare. You corrupt bunch of fools fabricating charges knowing it would destroy my child all just so the female side of the divorce would win. It could not be explained by anything else because I know none of you corrupt employees of aiken dss actually had any personal knowledge of my wife any personal knowledge of myself any person knowledge of my son yet you still chose to take whatever path necessary to give my adulteress drug addict wife advantage and divorce proceedings. To go to the extent you went putting my son in a group home where he was beaten regulate I believe by your instigation thanking it would make my child decide to go back to his abusive mother and even though my child told you he'd rather die in the group home big go to his abusive drug attic mother you still continue to lie fabricate anything to contnue your goal of my wife winnig. I hope you believe that God above is the very reason it didn't work my son now hates his mother my son will always hate his mother and you DSS Dennis gmerick did this to my son you made my son hate his mother you made my son I want to never ever see his mother again Abby Messick you made my son hate his mother Sandra Jordan you made my son hate his mother family court judge you made my son hate his mother. All of you have damaged my child for life and I know it doesn't bother you you worthless corrupt people 1 bit. I'm confident God will make you pay for this. You can be comfident that there is nothing you can do that will ever stop me and a very large family that cares for me and my son . From taking every legal step from now on to be certain that each and everyone of you one day will face criminal charges for your parts in the destruction of my child for all your lies for all your illegal fabrication of charges for you doing absolutely the opposite of what your jobs were designed to do. You do need to realize once I performed a miracle of proving everyone of you to be a crock group that was responsible for destruction of countless children's lives that were supposed to be held to a higher standard of the general public. The punishment that the legal system will give you will be far greater than the average man would get. Each and every case you have ever been part to is being investigated far beyond your puny level of understanding. By a group of individuals that you're not smart enough to understand and in time Mike the 3 cases that have already been discovered I will be certain these charges will be served up on each and everyone for child endangerment child abuse.
Miley

Atlanta, GA

#17 Feb 24, 2013
scewed by aiken wrote:
To the comunity in aken. I fell in love with this beautiful community years ago do those if you know not what happens inside the family court system I apologize for my abruptness. To those you who are aware of the sex discriminative way your family court system works , operated in a majority by the female staff is corrupt. a cult at best. With absolutely no concern for the law poor right and wrong for the life of all the children in this community a complete and utter disregard for the welfare of my son a complete and utter disregard for the welfare of myself a complete and utter disregard for my drug addicted adulteress wife's welfare. You corrupt bunch of fools fabricating charges knowing it would destroy my child all just so the female side of the divorce would win. It could not be explained by anything else because I know none of you corrupt employees of aiken dss actually had any personal knowledge of my wife any personal knowledge of myself any person knowledge of my son yet you still chose to take whatever path necessary to give my adulteress drug addict wife advantage and divorce proceedings. To go to the extent you went putting my son in a group home where he was beaten regulate I believe by your instigation thanking it would make my child decide to go back to his abusive mother and even though my child told you he'd rather die in the group home big go to his abusive drug attic mother you still continue to lie fabricate anything to contnue your goal of my wife winnig. I hope you believe that God above is the very reason it didn't work my son now hates his mother my son will always hate his mother and you DSS Dennis gmerick did this to my son you made my son hate his mother you made my son I want to never ever see his mother again Abby Messick you made my son hate his mother Sandra Jordan you made my son hate his mother family court judge you made my son hate his mother. All of you have damaged my child for life and I know it doesn't bother you you worthless corrupt people 1 bit. I'm confident God will make you pay for this. You can be comfident that there is nothing you can do that will ever stop me and a very large family that cares for me and my son . From taking every legal step from now on to be certain that each and everyone of you one day will face criminal charges for your parts in the destruction of my child for all your lies for all your illegal fabrication of charges for you doing absolutely the opposite of what your jobs were designed to do. You do need to realize once I performed a miracle of proving everyone of you to be a crock group that was responsible for destruction of countless children's lives that were supposed to be held to a higher standard of the general public. The punishment that the legal system will give you will be far greater than the average man would get. Each and every case you have ever been part to is being investigated far beyond your puny level of understanding. By a group of individuals that you're not smart enough to understand and in time Mike the 3 cases that have already been discovered I will be certain these charges will be served up on each and everyone for child endangerment child abuse.
Dennis Gemerick is a liar and an idiot who is the attorney for Aiken DSS.
Courtney

Flowery Branch, GA

#18 May 18, 2013
Warrants wrote:
<quoted text> If she signs or has signed any arrest or search warrants for anyone in the Aiken County Sheriff's Office she should be immediately removed from office for misconduct in office, judicial misconduct and conflict of interest. This relationship with her husband being the Lt in charge of criminal investigations (CID) with the sheriff's office is clearly a conflict of interest. Can't believe that Senator Greg Ryberg would appoint her and keep her as a magistrate in Aiken County. Somethings wrong with his judgment?
See's the biggest joke on the bench in Aiken County. SLED should investigate her for judicial misconduct and corruption.
Renter

United States

#19 Aug 7, 2014
Justice was not served in Judge Carroll's court room today.
You see in South Carolina renters do not have a leg to stand on because a landlord can evict without cause even if the renter has paid the rent and is current on the rent.
Today in Judge Carroll's court room the landlord was allowed to be offensive to the renter by saying the renter was evil, vindictive a liar plus many more offensive comments.
Yes Judge Carroll got on the landlord the first time but the landlord continue to shout these offensive comments.
Name calling has no place in the court room.
The renter had evidence but that did not matter because again in the State of South Carolina a landlord can evict without cause even if the renter is current on the rent.
The judge and landlord seemed to have a close relationship. Maybe it is because the landlord evicts so many tenants or maybe there was discussions prior to the court hearing today.
The renter brought up filing a claim against the landlord under the tenant landlord act to Judge Carroll but that seemed funny to the judge. She gave a slight chuckle and told the renter that it cost $80 to file the claim.
The renter took this to mean that if the renter had to appear in Judge Carroll's court room that she would not received a fair evaluation to the claim.
The landlord has been retaliating against the renter. That is not allowed under the landlord tenant act.
For example the landlord is securing the gate which is the only entrance to the house. Law enforcement was called many many times but even after specking to the landlord repeatedly it did no good. He is still securing the gate.
Law enforcement told the renter to cut the cord, wire or what ever is stopping the gate from opening.
How fair is that? Why should the renter have to cut anything wire cord etc just to get to the house she is renting.
The renter doesn't understand how come the landlord doesn't get arrested for his actions.
The renter has health issues and if a ambulance had to get to the house they would not be able to do so.
This renter had no chance at fairness today.
The landlord is Jimmy Corbett of Croft Mill Road.
The renter has learned a valuable lesson. If you decide to rent at least do the following things to protect yourself:
Do a background check on the landlord
Go to the clerk of court and do a search on the landlord to see how many tenants he has evicted in the last year
Check with neighbors
Check with former renters if you can
Even check with the postal carrier
If you don't do your homework then you will be like this renter today. Losing everything!
Fairness and respect was not in the court room today.
What a shame don't you agree?
Sullivan

Aiken, SC

#20 Aug 24, 2014
Renter wrote:
Justice was not served in Judge Carroll's court room today.
You see in South Carolina renters do not have a leg to stand on because a landlord can evict without cause even if the renter has paid the rent and is current on the rent.
Today in Judge Carroll's court room the landlord was allowed to be offensive to the renter by saying the renter was evil, vindictive a liar plus many more offensive comments.
Yes Judge Carroll got on the landlord the first time but the landlord continue to shout these offensive comments.
Name calling has no place in the court room.
The renter had evidence but that did not matter because again in the State of South Carolina a landlord can evict without cause even if the renter is current on the rent.
The judge and landlord seemed to have a close relationship. Maybe it is because the landlord evicts so many tenants or maybe there was discussions prior to the court hearing today.
The renter brought up filing a claim against the landlord under the tenant landlord act to Judge Carroll but that seemed funny to the judge. She gave a slight chuckle and told the renter that it cost $80 to file the claim.
The renter took this to mean that if the renter had to appear in Judge Carroll's court room that she would not received a fair evaluation to the claim.
The landlord has been retaliating against the renter. That is not allowed under the landlord tenant act.
For example the landlord is securing the gate which is the only entrance to the house. Law enforcement was called many many times but even after specking to the landlord repeatedly it did no good. He is still securing the gate.
Law enforcement told the renter to cut the cord, wire or what ever is stopping the gate from opening.
How fair is that? Why should the renter have to cut anything wire cord etc just to get to the house she is renting.
The renter doesn't understand how come the landlord doesn't get arrested for his actions.
The renter has health issues and if a ambulance had to get to the house they would not be able to do so.
This renter had no chance at fairness today.
The landlord is Jimmy Corbett of Croft Mill Road.
The renter has learned a valuable lesson. If you decide to rent at least do the following things to protect yourself:
Do a background check on the landlord
Go to the clerk of court and do a search on the landlord to see how many tenants he has evicted in the last year
Check with neighbors
Check with former renters if you can
Even check with the postal carrier
If you don't do your homework then you will be like this renter today. Losing everything!
Fairness and respect was not in the court room today.
What a shame don't you agree?
Tracey Carroll is corrupt and married to lt billy Fluery who works for the sheriff. She is not allowed to do business with sheriff deputies because of this fact. If you observe her doing this contact the South Carolina judicial ethics commission in Columbia, sc immediately. She has been cautioned not to do this by the commission because there appears to be a conflict of interest by the public.
goldilocksb

United States

#21 Sep 10, 2014
Warrants wrote:
She shouldnt even be on the bench anymore. She has signed warrants on people that were not and should not have been valid. FBI needs to come in with Civil Services and have cases re-evaluated and monies should be dispersed to the persons that this has been done too. SC can get by with some of the most corrupt business all the way down to Barnwell County. Its just not Aiken.
Mckenzie

Aiken, SC

#22 Sep 20, 2014
goldilocksb wrote:
<quoted text>
She shouldnt even be on the bench anymore. She has signed warrants on people that were not and should not have been valid. FBI needs to come in with Civil Services and have cases re-evaluated and monies should be dispersed to the persons that this has been done too. SC can get by with some of the most corrupt business all the way down to Barnwell County. Its just not Aiken.
Tracey Carroll is nothing more than a puppet for local law enforcement. We need magistrates who a neutral and not carried in the sheriff's hip pocket. This women needs to be kicked off the bench and arrested for misconduct in office immediately. She should be reported to the South Carolina board of judicial ethics and conduct for violation of her judicial cannons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aiken County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) Apr 26 Robyn 86
Ashley Agnew Hammack - Assistant Solicitor Pros... (Jul '15) Apr 14 Weeks 2
Churchs Chicken Background Check Nov '16 Doug 2
Aiken Sheriff Mike Hunt Sued by Former Cheerlea... (Mar '10) Aug '16 CARMA GETS YOU 28
News Aiken County Public School Distrct ACT scores a... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Claudius Augustus... 3
Dr. Juan Gamboa arrested by Sheriff Deputy Davi... (Jan '14) Jun '16 Trump 7
open letter thanking the man and wife who helpe... (May '16) Jun '16 Bsightler 2
More from around the web