Vermont State Police warn of paving f...

Vermont State Police warn of paving fraud in Addison County

There are 23 comments on the Burlington Free Press story from Apr 19, 2008, titled Vermont State Police warn of paving fraud in Addison County. In it, Burlington Free Press reports that:

Vermont State Police are warning consumers to be on the lookout for two people claiming to be paving contractors who allegedly have defrauded residents in Addison County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Burlington Free Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
truth teller

United States

#22 Oct 27, 2010
rather not say wrote:
<quoted text> Does anyone know what this Levi Stanley man looks like? And if hes a wanted man? just asking :)
I have his address 19 crane st danver ma. Brown hair 6 feet
truth teller

United States

#23 Oct 27, 2010
Authur stanley laffette st salsbury ma jr sr peabody ma. Now working under new name thiefs ideal asphalt micheal stanley running this joke now doing work close to home keep eyes open ripped off family I know going down this time. Days r numbered
Cindy

Essex Junction, VT

#26 Dec 10, 2011
Have not been on here for awhile, not sure if that comment from black gold is for me or not? But if it was,looks like you maybe one of those people that should of stayed in school just a little while longer. By the way I am married to one. Love my life!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Addison County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Middlebury VT Marriott married man having affair Jan 27 Disgusting 1
News Police Still Searching For Missing Woman Denise... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Longhaul 1
News State police officer cleared in shooting of wom... (Jan '15) Jan '15 asd 1
News More Mexicans deported from Vermont than other ... (Feb '07) Dec '12 Mike 11
Barn Sale (Oct '11) Oct '11 Mandy 1
Giant Barn Sale (Sep '11) Sep '11 Mandy 2
News eCorp English opens Vermont office (Mar '11) Mar '11 makisha123 1
More from around the web