Vermont State Police warn of paving f...

Vermont State Police warn of paving fraud in Addison County

There are 23 comments on the Burlington Free Press story from Apr 19, 2008, titled Vermont State Police warn of paving fraud in Addison County. In it, Burlington Free Press reports that:

Vermont State Police are warning consumers to be on the lookout for two people claiming to be paving contractors who allegedly have defrauded residents in Addison County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Burlington Free Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cindy

Colchester, CT

#1 May 2, 2008
there should be more information on the local news for people to see about this promblem that has been going on for sometime now not everyone uses the internet or reads the paper maybe if the asphalt plants did a little to help out the police and not sell to companys that they know are not local maybe even give a call warning that they could possibly be here to fraud consumers
Brent Black

Cambridge, MA

#2 May 15, 2008
Cindy, you couldn't have stated it any better. I bet if the state AG had the plants record & even take a picture of the truck/driver, the scammers would move on. Vermont & other states should take California's lead & be more aggressive toward home improvment fraud & scams of the elderly.
Levi Stanley

Cambridge, MA

#3 Aug 28, 2008
if the pepole have a complaynt they should give me a chance to fix it or els shut up
stan

Salem, NH

#4 Nov 16, 2008
Levi Stanley wrote:
if the pepole have a complaynt they should give me a chance to fix it or els shut up
watch out the feds are looking for u
to mr black

Salem, NH

#5 Nov 16, 2008
u r an a'hole
George Stanley

Cambridge, MA

#6 Apr 23, 2009
George Stanley paving doez not scam!
sheila labarre wanna be

Derry, NH

#8 Jun 15, 2009
It seems through my experience that every last one of the Stanley paving family members are scum, liars and most are wanted in at least Nevada and Vermont for fraud. I am doing my part to wreck them...join me!
Sasha Cohen

Cambridge, MA

#9 Jul 10, 2009
sheila labarre wanna be wrote:
It seems through my experience that every last one of the Stanley paving family members are scum, liars and most are wanted in at least Nevada and Vermont for fraud. I am doing my part to wreck them...join me!
Oh yeah! How are you doin your part to "wreck them"! Enquiring minds want to know. You forgot Cal. Texas, Idaho, Utah, Wa., Oregon, Maine, N.H., Mass. Conn, Ohio, Fla.
sheila labarre wanna be

Derry, NH

#10 Jul 12, 2009
droppin dimes and sharing my seemingly infinite wisdom, thanx for the expanded search base honey bunny
i should know

Bristol, CT

#11 Jul 13, 2009
please dont use just the last name stanley, there are many more than just that one .believe me i would love to see a few of them get it.they also like to go to an area and try to use local companys name like their apart of it, when they dont have a thing to do with it.they only wished they were that good.inpersonation is illegal too
sheila labarre wanna be

Derry, NH

#12 Jul 26, 2009
lil Joe just can't stay off the map, busted in Connecticut on Friday again. Making it real easy to find. Stay alive til I can get to you, at least.
disgusted

Atlanta, GA

#13 Jul 27, 2009
to sheila labarre wanna be. you think you are doing your job to bring the stanleys down never will happen look at them all in Mass and NH now and now even in Ct and RI they are all inbreads and you will never ever be able to bring them down at least george j stanley in in jail in cal. now did you help bring him down i wish you luck but think you will be at a dead end. look at what they drive mercedes, bmw's etc. they are all on free welfare and are stealing from us.
sheila labarre wanna be

Derry, NH

#14 Jul 29, 2009
Every little dig hurts them even if it's just a tiny bit. I enjoy it and maybe one more person like yourself will be a bit more alert to these frauds and take out their aggressions in a productive manner as I am devoted to trashing the Stanley boys' way of living.
Dubbely Bubber

Cambridge, MA

#15 Jul 29, 2009
Ditto.
disgusted

Atlanta, GA

#16 Jul 29, 2009
so does anyone know if g stanley is still in jail in ca looks like he out he had a 1 mil price to get out. does anyone know about this i would like to see all gypsies in jail
sheila labarre wanna be

Derry, NH

#17 Jul 30, 2009
I have heard that butt r*p% is uncomfortable...can you confirm?
SeaMunkee

Cambridge, MA

#18 Aug 20, 2009
disgusted wrote:
so does anyone know if g stanley is still in jail in ca looks like he out he had a 1 mil price to get out. does anyone know about this i would like to see all gypsies in jail
I read where George Stanley is free and he is a crimin-err creature of habit. He is working his way out of Cal. and heading north, just as he did last year. Probably will finsh up the paving season in western Wash. state.
sheila labarre wanna be

United States

#19 Aug 29, 2009
one by one
rather not say

Largo, FL

#20 Aug 11, 2010
sheila labarre wanna be wrote:
one by one
Does anyone know what this Levi Stanley man looks like? And if hes a wanted man? just asking :)
black gold

United States

#21 Aug 23, 2010
Lady your a hipokrit from the work go stupid f**k you wish you was married to one your jellos

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Addison County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Middlebury VT Marriott married man having affair (Jan '16) Jan '16 Disgusting 1
News Police Still Searching For Missing Woman Denise... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Longhaul 1
News State police officer cleared in shooting of wom... (Jan '15) Jan '15 asd 1
News More Mexicans deported from Vermont than other ... (Feb '07) Dec '12 Mike 11
Barn Sale (Oct '11) Oct '11 Mandy 1
Giant Barn Sale (Sep '11) Sep '11 Mandy 2
News eCorp English opens Vermont office (Mar '11) Mar '11 makisha123 1
More from around the web