Destruction by Midwest Storm Still Be...

Destruction by Midwest Storm Still Being Felt

There are 1 comment on the CNN story from Apr 25, 2011, titled Destruction by Midwest Storm Still Being Felt. In it, CNN reports that:

'It is sobering to think this type of damage can happen so quickly, so powerfully, in such a narrow channel, and causes lastly damage,' he says.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Cape Cod travelers

Falmouth, MA

#1 Jun 4, 2011
We just wanted you to know that we stoped at JB Country Restaurant, in your town of Arkdale, WI on Route 21 and it was so clean, everything was shining bright. The food was homemade and if you can help the kids get more people in......that would be to your benefit, the towns. They are working hard, like all of us to make a go of it. The food is delicious, reasonable and homemade!!!!

Send people there, we were just drivng through WI. on our was home to Cape Cod when we found this diamond in the haystack..........check it out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adams County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Electricians (Jun '11) Oct '14 Jesus Ramirez 2
News Letter: In honor of a fallen Adams County deputy (Mar '11) Mar '14 HEDLEYMARR 2
News Letter: 'Dishonorable court' of Adams County (Mar '11) Feb '14 Bow 3
T Pantaleo (Feb '14) Feb '14 I try to be nice 2
News Domestic case led to shooting of deputy in Adam... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Smj 1
News INVESTIGATION: Weapons Stolen from Adams County... (Dec '10) Jan '13 Chrystal 5
News Northern Bay resort will stay open during bankr... (Oct '08) Jan '13 Gary 50
More from around the web