Woman suing to get her 115 dogs back

Woman suing to get her 115 dogs back

There are 3 comments on the KXLY-TV Spokane story from Aug 3, 2008, titled Woman suing to get her 115 dogs back. In it, KXLY-TV Spokane reports that:

An Adams County woman, whose 115 dogs were seized from her home, is now suing the county to get the animals back.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXLY-TV Spokane.

Tired of the crap

Olympia, WA

#1 Aug 5, 2008
This woman should just be going to jail, and not wasting anymore of the taxpayers and private pet rescue dollars. I think the county should sue her for the cost of rescuing her dogs, and the police time and all the man hours that have gone into supervising her dubious puppy mill...all while she sits in jail.
Tired of the crap

Olympia, WA

#2 Aug 5, 2008
Furthermore, she can't get 115 back, b/c not all of those poor dogs survived her abuse and neglect. Jail time for each abused and neglected animal in her care and denial to ever have pets or any animals for any purpose ever again...full stop sentence for this woman.
concerned pet owner

Othello, WA

#3 Aug 13, 2008
Couldn't agree with your more. The good news is they were in court today and she can't get any of the dogs back and they are now available for adoption.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adams County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News One woman dead, others injured after car flips ... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Myth in the sky 3
News Rescued Lind puppy mill dogs still recovering (Jul '08) Jun '11 concerned pet owner 26
News In brief: Wind farm gains initial approval (Jan '10) Jan '10 That 1
US man, Gabe Watson, who has been charged with ... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Amy 1
More from around the web