News in brief, Friday July 30

Full story: Evening Sun

Driver pleads not guilty The Hanover-area teen accused of killing a 21-year-old in a January motor-vehicle crash pleaded not guilty Thursday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
marvin brilliant

Palmyra, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Close it down! These incidents are disturbing to a quiet community. Too many violations have occurred. The burrough counci should have a meeting and decide these actions are too rowdy for this community.
Gator

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Zach Kennedy should be locked away for atleast 30 years. How can he plead not guilty? He was removed from the vehicle that killed another young man. GUILTY!
Duh

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

marvin brilliant wrote:
Close it down! These incidents are disturbing to a quiet community. Too many violations have occurred. The burrough counci should have a meeting and decide these actions are too rowdy for this community.
I have no idea how that cockroach infested place is still open. Just walking by it I feel the need to run home and take a shower...eeeccckkkkkk
From Hanover

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

How can Zach plead not guilty he did it. Guilty of all charges. Send him away for rest of his life. He has no remorse for human life. He should never have been left on bail.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••