Moul challenges county on reassessed ...

Moul challenges county on reassessed values.

There are 16 comments on the Evening Sun story from Jan 9, 2011, titled Moul challenges county on reassessed values.. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

A local state representative is among the 400-plus who have filed appeals of their reassessed property values in the Adams County Court of Common Pleas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

can hunter

York, PA

#1 Jan 9, 2011
Ah now he has an opinion, when its "his" property!
Disgusted

Waynesboro, PA

#2 Jan 9, 2011
This do-nothing representative can only be motivated by issues important to him personally . His inaction on matters of importance to many of his constituents is infuriating.

Maybe this represents a glimmer of hope that the reassessment debacle will be recognized for the mess that it is and subsequently be redone fairly and accurately.
D Myers

Hanover, PA

#3 Jan 9, 2011
With perosnal interest this may help against the county. Having the representive coming out stating incacurte the assesmnet was is a help. I think elections inthe future should represent the poeple choice,voting these county commossioners out.
Moose

Gettysburg, PA

#4 Jan 9, 2011
More importantly, mobiles on their own land rose higher (13x) than mobiles in parks (2x). This should disturb everyone, whether you own a mobile or not. It's almost as if they are being taxed off their land.

http://spreadthemustard.com/Tax%20Assessment/...
Resident

Dillsburg, PA

#5 Jan 9, 2011
Sure is different when the shoe is on the other foot isn't it? He's upset over his trailers being valued wrongly? What about the rest of us that have legitimate complaints? Moul didn't care neither did Tallman. We were treated as radicals. The assessment debacle was shoved wrongly down the taxpayers throats to empty our pockets.
Duh

Everett, PA

#6 Jan 9, 2011
Then why hasn't he brought in the State Auditor General and The Banking commission yet ???? Freaking Dog &Pony Show is what all of Adams County has become.
Duh

Everett, PA

#7 Jan 9, 2011
can hunter wrote:
Ah now he has an opinion, when its "his" property!
Actually he lied..He owns FOUR (4) mobile home parks--not 4 trailers.. He also has massive real estate holdings in Franklin County where his Real Estate Office is located.
You are kidding me

United States

#8 Jan 9, 2011
Do we really believe anything this guy says anymore? He has turned into such a jokester. He only has an opinion now because he is involved. If it was only his constituents - he could care less.

Once again - voters have no memories and keep re-electing these guys. Sad.
can hunter

York, PA

#9 Jan 9, 2011
I can see why he complains! Have you seen any of his rental properties? They are not fit to live in!

Since: Dec 07

Arlington, VA

#10 Jan 9, 2011
Trailer trash slumlord?
Inspector

United States

#11 Jan 9, 2011
Exactly slum lord that's why he doesn't want any of his properties inspected. What do you think lies behind that stupid smile of his.
Just saying

Hanover, PA

#12 Jan 9, 2011
Really, are his rental properties not fit to live in? I am only aware of one...across from the New Oxford ball fields on Berlin Road! It looks like it is full of double wides and they look pretty decent...I don't know, I have never been in any! I am just saying! Where are the other supposed three?

Since: Jan 09

Hanover

#13 Jan 9, 2011
D Myers wrote:
With perosnal interest this may help against the county. Having the representive coming out stating incacurte the assesmnet was is a help. I think elections inthe future should represent the poeple choice,voting these county commossioners out.
Don't you have a "spell checker" on your computer?
Mine caught 7 mistakes in your post.

It would sure make reading your post much easier.
can hunter

York, PA

#14 Jan 9, 2011
Check out some of the houses on east king street in east berlin right at the square most are his!
AMAZED

Carlisle, PA

#15 Jan 9, 2011
Shame on you Dan Moul ! Where were you when I asked your office for help with information to fight this outlandish and illegal assessment that the three stooges of Adams County shoved down our throats. Different now isn't it. What kind of breaks did Commie Weikert get on his "farm" and also reported illegal operation he is running in Cumberland Township ?
TAX PAYER

Gettysburg, PA

#16 Jan 10, 2011
Then why do the stupid people of Adams County keep voting him back in? What’s next? I Know lets vote George Weikert back in for Commissioner

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adams County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gettysburg (PA) racino proposed for third time 5 hr Steve Gratmon 26
News Gettysburg house fire sends Chief to hospital,a Aug 26 Fitus Busted Sphi... 1
News Gettysburg man charged with sexual assault of twoa Aug '17 Gettysburg Sausag... 5
News Adams County Prison briefly evacuated due toa Aug '17 Saaaasage 1
News Central Pa. couple launch Stronghold Cyber Secu... Jul '17 Genevieve 1
News Feces-filled bucket left at Adams County home, ... (Jul '15) Jun '17 Steve Gratman 89
News 2 men charged with illegal re-entry Jun '17 spytheweb 1
More from around the web