Website brings school funding, salari...

Website brings school funding, salaries to public view

There are 6 comments on the Evening Sun story from Nov 13, 2010, titled Website brings school funding, salaries to public view. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

When Bill Hewitt formed Citizens for Efficient and Effective Education, he became familiar with filing Right To Know requests to provide the Gettysburg taxpayer group with information on their school district and compare it with other districts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

Too high in SW

Hanover, PA

#1 Nov 14, 2010
I think guidance is overpaid at SW.
Dan

Hanover, PA

#2 Nov 14, 2010
Does the link work?
I can't get the page to load in either IE or Firefox.
Informed

Chambersburg, PA

#3 Nov 14, 2010
Keep getting a pop-up for user name and password. What's up with that?
SGOne

Spring Grove, PA

#4 Nov 14, 2010
The website provided in the article does not let you access without providing a password. We're not getting much information from wither the article or the site.
SGOne

Spring Grove, PA

#5 Nov 14, 2010
Ha. Nevermind, just click "Ok" when asked for the username/password and it will let you access the site.
SGOne

Spring Grove, PA

#6 Nov 14, 2010
Wow. Not a bad paycheck for 9 months work. I know, teachers work more than 40 hours with grading papers, etc. I know many people who don't make nearly that much who are bringing work home and working extra hours to pay for their responsibilities. I should have been a teacher. Sheesh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adams County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gettysburg Police investigate a worst threata a... Sun Gettysburg Sausag... 1
News 100 firefighters battle townhouse fire in Adams... Nov 7 Pink Eye 2
News Police investigate possible motorcycle-ganga Oct 31 Pink Eye 5
News Aspers teen denied bail in stabbing case (Oct '06) Oct '17 The good guy 24
News Gettysburg (PA) racino proposed for third time (Mar '17) Oct '17 Pink Eye 31
News Gettysburg house fire sends Chief to hospital,a Aug '17 Fitus Busted Sphi... 1
News Gettysburg man charged with sexual assault of twoa Aug '17 Gettysburg Sausag... 5
More from around the web