Press conference today in Gettysburg ...

Press conference today in Gettysburg homicide

There are 22 comments on the Evening Sun story from Aug 6, 2012, titled Press conference today in Gettysburg homicide. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Mourners attended a vigil Friday for Shiphod Brown, who was fatally shot early Friday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Gettysburg, PA

#2 Aug 7, 2012
Ronnie wrote:
This is a serious blow to Gettysburg and its prestige among historic towns. For all the crime, no one should risk their safety going there.
The recent violet crime wave is shocking and should give serious pause anyone who considers going there.
you are just so full of stuff, your eyes are brown aren't they?

Some crime, yes, just like any other place with people. A crime wave, I don't think so.
Pink Eye

New Tripoli, PA

#3 Aug 9, 2012
I know how to vote wrote:
<quoted text>
you are just so full of stuff, your eyes are brown aren't they?
Some crime, yes, just like any other place with people. A crime wave, I don't think so.
It could have been worse, the casino could have brought even more crime to the area, so be thankful for that
Wooderson

Shippensburg, PA

#4 Aug 9, 2012
Is it just a coincidence that both the Adams County District Attorney and the Cumberland County D.A. look like they have some kind of Mongoloid Disorder?
Laurie

Ardsley, NY

#5 Aug 9, 2012
Wooderson wrote:
Is it just a coincidence that both the Adams County District Attorney and the Cumberland County D.A. look like they have some kind of Mongoloid Disorder?
Could be inbreeding. That's very common around Gettysburg. Just read the comments of the townies here, there are some simpletons that are allowed computer access.
Colorado Chick

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Aug 9, 2012
Laurie wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be inbreeding. That's very common around Gettysburg. Just read the comments of the townies here, there are some simpletons that are allowed computer access.
LMFAO !!!!!! Agreed
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#7 Aug 11, 2012
I bet they tried to put a positive spin on the situation.
I think the local posters protest to much on how "safe" their area is
Local

Gettysburg, PA

#8 Aug 11, 2012
Pink Eye wrote:
I bet they tried to put a positive spin on the situation.
I think the local posters protest to much on how "safe" their area is
Feel free to look at posted statistics. You'll find we are not overstating anything. Don't let facts get in the way of your stupid argument.

By the way, you meant "protest TOO much".
Sammy

Jenkintown, PA

#10 Aug 11, 2012
Gettysburg is not that nice of a place to live. I lived there for a decade for a year or so. Couldnt wait to get out!
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#11 Aug 12, 2012
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to look at posted statistics. You'll find we are not overstating anything. Don't let facts get in the way of your stupid argument.
By the way, you meant "protest TOO much".
Still on the grammar thing are we? That's because you don't know who this is, and you can't find any other argument, its getting old. If you only knew who this was and how much of a fool we've been making of you and your sidekicks you'd feel ASHAMED, thanks for the amusement.
Laurie

Ardsley, NY

#12 Aug 12, 2012
Yeah, the locals are dummies!!
Local

Gettysburg, PA

#13 Aug 12, 2012
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>Still on the grammar thing are we? That's because you don't know who this is, and you can't find any other argument, its getting old. If you only knew who this was and how much of a fool we've been making of you and your sidekicks you'd feel ASHAMED, thanks for the amusement.
Actually I found another argument. Just reread the first sentence of my post and answer that. You got sucked into the fact that you are an uneducated dolt and only answered to that segment of my post as that made you angry. I really don't care who you are until you get the guts to sit face to face with me and discuss this. You however, lack the conviction to do so.
Laurie

Ardsley, NY

#14 Aug 12, 2012
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I found another argument. Just reread the first sentence of my post and answer that. You got sucked into the fact that you are an uneducated dolt and only answered to that segment of my post as that made you angry. I really don't care who you are until you get the guts to sit face to face with me and discuss this. You however, lack the conviction to do so.
Stop threatening people, you troglodyte.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#15 Aug 12, 2012
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I found another argument. Just reread the first sentence of my post and answer that. You got sucked into the fact that you are an uneducated dolt and only answered to that segment of my post as that made you angry. I really don't care who you are until you get the guts to sit face to face with me and discuss this. You however, lack the conviction to do so.
I'm not angry on the contrary I feel such pity to those "educated" individuals who just can't figure out how to fix what's wrong with Gettysburg. Oh that's right, you TRIED to take the EASY way out and begged for a casino. How did that work for you? So now what are you going to do? Another B&B, maybe you could sell another teddy bear dressed in a Union or Confederate costume, that worked for you.
Hardy har har har, I'd say YOU'RE the onw with the anger issues, not me.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#16 Aug 12, 2012
Laurie wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop threatening people, you troglodyte.
Laurie I'm used to the low class responses, its typical for the area.
Local

Gettysburg, PA

#17 Aug 12, 2012
Laurie wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop threatening people, you troglodyte.
No threat. I just find that people are more reasonable and less unreasonably accusational in person than online.
Local

Gettysburg, PA

#18 Aug 12, 2012
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not angry on the contrary I feel such pity to those "educated" individuals who just can't figure out how to fix what's wrong with Gettysburg. Oh that's right, you TRIED to take the EASY way out and begged for a casino. How did that work for you? So now what are you going to do? Another B&B, maybe you could sell another teddy bear dressed in a Union or Confederate costume, that worked for you.
Hardy har har har, I'd say YOU'RE the onw with the anger issues, not me.
So, did you read the first sentence of my other post yet?

I'd guess no. Troll on dipshit
AC Native

Harrisonville, PA

#19 Aug 12, 2012
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardy har har har, I'd say YOU'RE the onw with the anger issues, not me.
LOL "onw". Props on the correct use of "you're" THIS time though.
Local

Gettysburg, PA

#20 Aug 12, 2012
AC Native wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL "onw". Props on the correct use of "you're" THIS time though.
I actually do feel a sense of accomplishment as Pink Eyes grammar has improved a bit from when she first started posting. Her misuse of every possible similarly spelled word was comical. The "onw" above was just a typo and that happens but you are correct in congratulating her on her correct use of the word "you're". She never got that right until she elevated her game by communicating with us Gettysburgians.
Laurie

Ardsley, NY

#21 Aug 12, 2012
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>Laurie I'm used to the low class responses, its typical for the area.
Well, at least we know these guys aren't child rapists, since they are impotent.
Laurie

Ardsley, NY

#22 Aug 12, 2012
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
No threat. I just find that people are more reasonable and less unreasonably accusational in person than online.
Nobody wants to be around you either. The only attention you'll get is when you get embarrassed online.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adams County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Robbers take out AC unit, beat residents with b... Fri Steve Gratman 4
News Gettysburg man charged with production of child... Jul 17 Davenport 7
News Feces-filled bucket left at Adams County home, ... (Jul '15) Jun 30 Davenport 77
News Parents effected by heroin epidemic hold awaren... Jun '16 Davenport 3
News Canadian police assist in Gettysburg arrest (Nov '15) May '16 Davenport 8
News Gettysburg man gets jail sentence, deemed viole... (Apr '13) Mar '16 Davenport 194
News Get a taste of Gettysburg at upcoming food tours Mar '16 Stimpy 5
More from around the web