Police: Armed robber takes cash from Gettysburg outlet store

Mar 10, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The York Daily Record

State police in Gettysburg are investigating after an armed robber took cash from the Book Warehouse at the Gettysburg Village Outlets just before close Sunday, according to a news release.

Comments
1 - 20 of 36 Comments Last updated Mar 28, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Davenport

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Yet ANOTHER serious violent armed robbery in Gettysburg.

Where are the moron locals who say this never happens in or around Gettysburg?

Police say that 2 out of every 3 days, a serious violent crime occurs in Gettysburg. I can see why. The place is a cesspool of crime and Child Rape. It is very dangerous in Gettysburg.

Sickening, disgusting, Gettysburg. I hope the whole town gets wiped off the map. I hate this toilet of a borough.
Hahaha

Willow Grove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

You seem pretty desperate to get my thoughts on this. I was flattered, then I realized you'd probably be happy to get anyone's thoughts on anything posted here considering how seldom people visit the asylum. This is hilarious! Probably not funny for the store clerk but funny none the less. What kind of dope robs the Book Warehouse? Is there an area business less likely to have large quantities of cash on hand? Was the security to tight at the Rotary Phone Warehouse, the Map Warehouse? No Video store to rob?
Just a thought

Chester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

If this is the type of thing that happens in Gettysburg, Davenport is right to post about it here. Why do you get up in arms about it? It seems like you are the one following his every move.

Crime is a normal part of a society, but when it gets too bad, it needs to be dealt with. I think it has come to that in Gettysburg.

They had PSP, 2 troopers per car, bolstering the local police in Chester. Especially at night and I'm the summertime. It's an idea that Gettysburg should consider.
Hahaha

Willow Grove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Yes, I'm up in arms. Either that or I'm laughing at a future Darwin winner who robs a Book Warehouse. You have terrible reading comprehension.
Hahaha

Willow Grove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Must be those Delco schools..............
Just a thought

Chester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Hahaha wrote:
Yes, I'm up in arms. Either that or I'm laughing at a future Darwin winner who robs a Book Warehouse. You have terrible reading comprehension.
It just seems that you put a great deal of time into saying things that don't really add to the conversation. Take care, bud.
Hahaha

Willow Grove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

How can you say I don't add to the conversation? I added the the most important paragraph from neighborhood scout for people looking to get an accurate picture of the topic at hand. You know, the only paragraph you left out of your post about what one might find should they visit neighborhood scout.com . A case could be made that my contribution is greater than yours.

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Heard Crooks SWIPE Fund Raiser Jars off the Counter as Well...

CHALK IT UP..to BAD MANNERS!!
Davenport

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>
It just seems that you put a great deal of time into saying things that don't really add to the conversation. Take care, bud.
He has nothing to add because there is no defense for Gettysburg. It's a clogged toilet full of mushed toilet paper and diarrhea.

The stupid yokel hick just can't stand when Gettysburg gets trashed like the dump that it is. So he tries his best to minimize the impact of the news articles and the Gettysburg Child Rape and Serious Violent Crime Discussion. He's impotent, just treat him like a moth flapping around a big candle. Hopefully the useless moron will have his wings burnt and he'll die in a pool of hot wax.

It stinks to be from a Gettysburg and see your town exposed for the pile of feces that it is.

“Groooovin'”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
He has nothing to add because there is no defense for Gettysburg. It's a clogged toilet full of mushed toilet paper and diarrhea.
The stupid yokel hick just can't stand when Gettysburg gets trashed like the dump that it is. So he tries his best to minimize the impact of the news articles and the Gettysburg Child Rape and Serious Violent Crime Discussion. He's impotent, just treat him like a moth flapping around a big candle. Hopefully the useless moron will have his wings burnt and he'll die in a pool of hot wax.
It stinks to be from a Gettysburg and see your town exposed for the pile of feces that it is.
FIGHT BACK w/ Neighborhood Watches!!
Davenport

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Petal Power wrote:
<quoted text> FIGHT BACK w/ Neighborhood Watches!!
Problem is that the gangs run the neighborhoods, people are afraid to speak out. It's dangerous enough at night in Gettysburg. A neighborhood watch would just be a target for gang members.
chris kiffen

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>Problem is that the gangs run the neighborhoods, people are afraid to speak out. It's dangerous enough at night in Gettysburg. A neighborhood watch would just be a target for gang members.
I have a family member who was involved in this incident. With the lords help my family is safe. I have been doing research and came across this blog. Fact is this town is changing some change for the worse some for the better. Everyone here posting is just fighting with each other trying to out do each other!!! What about the victims do you ever stop to think of them. Please come together and make some change before this town is lost!
Hahaha

Willow Grove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww, how cute! My posts had you up all night thinking about me. You have a crush on me don't you. I can tell. People don't usually spend that much time, using that many words, to tell someone they don't matter. The very fact that you committed so much time and energy to me instead of sleeping is flattering but there's no chance of my joining your little crew permanently. Sorry to disappoint

“Groooovin'”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

CROOKS are CROOKS!!
Davenport

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

chris kiffen wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a family member who was involved in this incident. With the lords help my family is safe. I have been doing research and came across this blog. Fact is this town is changing some change for the worse some for the better. Everyone here posting is just fighting with each other trying to out do each other!!! What about the victims do you ever stop to think of them. Please come together and make some change before this town is lost!
Gettysburg drinks diarrhea milkshakes. The whole town should be bulldozed over.

The crime is out of control. 2 out of every 3 days, police say, a serious violent crime occurs in Gettysburg. Armed robberies galore, shootings, stabbings, Child Rapes, you name it.

Police have stated that the gangs are getting stronger and have no fear, they rob people, clerks at stores, anything with $$$.

Internet websites say that Gettysburg has way more crime than other towns its size. You can just log on here and see all the crime stories.sickening, disgusting, Gettysburg.

My advice is to stay out of Gettysburg, especially after dark. It's just too dangerous.
Steve Gratman

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Why is everyone except hahaha and Pink Eye posting from Blackwood NJ? Oh, right
Steve Gratman

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Steve Gratman wrote:
Why is everyone except hahaha and Pink Eye posting from Blackwood NJ? Oh, right
Maybe they're not using a built-in proxy server connection with the communications software that they're running?
Davenport

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Or maybe they're all you, no me, no you, no me, no youuuuuu! BOOM!!

“Groooovin'”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Davenport wrote:
Davenport..Are ya HIGH on Crack DUDE??
Davenport

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Davenport wrote:
There's an easy way to tell.

Gettysburg: The Child Rape Capital of the United States.

Do my work for me, you dumb local and copy that.

Or be easily ignored as an impostor.

Must be frustrating to be a dumb hick painted into a corner.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••