Pa. House, 91st District: Dan Moul

Pa. House, 91st District: Dan Moul

There are 2 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Nov 3, 2010, titled Pa. House, 91st District: Dan Moul. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Republican Dan Moul won the race for the state House of Representatives 91st District Tuesday against Democrat Derf Maitland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

CVSD Screwed

Mechanicsburg, PA

#1 Nov 3, 2010
Oh goodie another 2 years of a do nothing rep.
Theresa

AOL

#2 Nov 4, 2010
Its a good thing he won another 2 years he has help alot and I do beleive he will help with this tax raise for home owners. I think the stae 6 % tax should be raised a little and property tax should be done away with since it is only property owners that pay it. What a shame how many people will not be able to keep their house due to tax's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adams County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News York Springs hires new tax collector aftera Aug 18 honest3tax2collec... 1
News Feces-filled bucket left at Adams County home, ... (Jul '15) Aug 16 Coprophagy 81
News Gettysburg man charged with production of child... Aug 11 Rickie 8
News Robbers take out AC unit, beat residents with b... Jul '16 Steve Gratman 4
News Parents effected by heroin epidemic hold awaren... Jun '16 Davenport 3
News Canadian police assist in Gettysburg arrest (Nov '15) May '16 Davenport 8
News Gettysburg man gets jail sentence, deemed viole... (Apr '13) Mar '16 Davenport 194
More from around the web