Willing to stand up for people

Willing to stand up for people

There are 2 comments on the Evening Sun story from May 6, 2011, titled Willing to stand up for people. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

The reason I support Paul Kellett for Adams County Commissioner is because of his deep commitment to fairness, his concern about the long range consequences of pending decisions and his willingness to stand up for people in the county who may not be getting a square deal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

Moose

Gettysburg, PA

#1 May 8, 2011
Congrats Paul! This story has been up all this time and not one negative comment! I'd say you might be in the lead.
whomever

Northville, MI

#2 May 8, 2011
Moose wrote:
Congrats Paul! This story has been up all this time and not one negative comment! I'd say you might be in the lead.
More likely people simply don't give a s___.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adams County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Robbers take out AC unit, beat residents with b... Jul 22 Steve Gratman 4
News Gettysburg man charged with production of child... Jul 17 Davenport 7
News Feces-filled bucket left at Adams County home, ... (Jul '15) Jun 30 Davenport 77
News Parents effected by heroin epidemic hold awaren... Jun '16 Davenport 3
News Canadian police assist in Gettysburg arrest (Nov '15) May '16 Davenport 8
News Gettysburg man gets jail sentence, deemed viole... (Apr '13) Mar '16 Davenport 194
News Get a taste of Gettysburg at upcoming food tours Mar '16 Stimpy 5
More from around the web