Three arrested for possession of heroin

Three arrested for possession of heroin

There are 10 comments on the People's Defender story from Feb 23, 2012, titled Three arrested for possession of heroin. In it, People's Defender reports that:

Three arrested for possession of heroin Carleta Weyrich The People's Defender WEST UNION - A West Union woman was arrested Monday evening by a deputy from the Adams County Sheriff's Office, and was allegedly found to be in possession of five capsules of heroin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at People's Defender.

PeaceMaker

Cambridge, MA

#1 Feb 24, 2012
Its definaly not worth the hell it causes,
not for the person OR the family.

Not to mention the drama that comes from the $HIT.

Its a bourden this towns definitly ready to Rid of.
oh well

United States

#2 Feb 24, 2012
more garbage off our streets thanks to the newest snitch shannon ratterman
sonofcop

Powell, OH

#3 Feb 24, 2012
I have seen firsthand how herion has destroyed good people. Its becoming the biggest problem in adams county. If it isn't stopped I look for there to b a rise in overdose deaths and its sad that the people using and selling can't see what the rest of us do.
And I Believe

Lynchburg, OH

#4 Feb 24, 2012
If you are the seller of this deadly illegal substance and your buyer dies from it, then you have committed murder, and I don't want to hear no crap about the buyer shouldn't have used it.
LocalizedLocal

Cambridge, MA

#5 Feb 24, 2012
And they claim marijuana's so damn bad, they put them in jail, and the other types of users move in. I hate to say it, but.... i'd much rather have pot smokers as a neighbor, Vrs having a heroin or pill-head nighbor. at least potheads are mostly civil. and you dont have to worry about finding a pot head dead from overdose.
Public Domain

France

#6 Feb 24, 2012
What about the Fed informants? Who are they?
Ron

Xenia, OH

#7 Feb 24, 2012
Public Domain wrote:
What about the Fed informants? Who are they?
I.D.K. or care but i hope they keep nailing them !!!
yep

Cleves, OH

#8 Mar 2, 2012
briana and marty
ol d man

United States

#9 Mar 4, 2012
weare all tryered of the nixson and the action joyce and her mother arestil betting animals by feeding them from every dumpers aroundthe dog warden knows aboute this and dose absolatenothing the arragantand overbearing way is irritaeing the peoplein lynx and tulpi aswell as blacks run they are vilalateing there probation this inportentto have this stop this i hope you all understand the inportinces of this post ihopr you all read this i think you
haha

Vandalia, OH

#10 Mar 4, 2012
ol d man wrote:
weare all tryered of the nixson and the action joyce and her mother arestil betting animals by feeding them from every dumpers aroundthe dog warden knows aboute this and dose absolatenothing the arragantand overbearing way is irritaeing the peoplein lynx and tulpi aswell as blacks run they are vilalateing there probation this inportentto have this stop this i hope you all understand the inportinces of this post ihopr you all read this i think you
i know the dog warden if knew he would do something about it. no need to start talkin smack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adams County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Radon gas! Jul '17 Ashton 1
Meth (Jan '10) May '17 Mind your own 6
sheena rife Apr '17 bwilson751 1
News Jury selected in Stephenson trial Tuesday (Dec '11) Apr '17 Family Member 22
Car wreck Apr '17 Mysterious ways 1
Big Time Wrestling (Mar '17) Mar '17 Jim 2
News Chief Deputy arrested for rape (Feb '15) Mar '17 Mitzfyte 5
More from around the web