Amish Man Charged with Incest, Child Molestation

There are 28 comments on the NBC 33 News story from Apr 26, 2008, titled Amish Man Charged with Incest, Child Molestation. In it, NBC 33 News reports that:

An Amish man in Adams County is behind bars, accused of having sex with three of his daughters. via NBC 33 News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 33 News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dani

United States

#1 May 3, 2008
I live in Adams county and people keep making such a big deal nout of this thing but amish are pretty much just like us they do drugs they steal they have things like this happen just as much as us they just don,t publisise it Because it,s against their religon.
jake eicher

United States

#2 May 11, 2008
They say drugs, stealing and child molestation is against their religon to, so why not publisise it.
jogging4kicks69

Berne, IN

#3 May 14, 2008
dani wrote:
I live in Adams county and people keep making such a big deal nout of this thing but amish are pretty much just like us they do drugs they steal they have things like this happen just as much as us they just don,t publisise it Because it,s against their religon.
have you really researched this topic dani? or are you just saying random things that you think amish do? do you live with amish? it seems to me that your comments have no basis or BALLS!
jogging4kicks69

Berne, IN

#4 May 14, 2008
dani wrote:
do you know this from your own personal experience dani? or are you just saying that? sounds to me like your comments have no basis, or BALLS!
Fruitcake Salad

Decatur, IN

#5 May 14, 2008
jogging4kicks69 wrote:
<quoted text>
do you know this from your own personal experience dani? or are you just saying that? sounds to me like your comments have no basis, or BALLS!
Hey "Jogging", Everyone in Berne knows you're a "Gender Bender". You better take it easy on these chat boards or your Blonde hair might get messed up by someone... Pretty boy.
Dani

Brighton, CO

#6 May 14, 2008
jogging4kicks69 wrote:
<quoted text>
have you really researched this topic dani? or are you just saying random things that you think amish do? do you live with amish? it seems to me that your comments have no basis or BALLS!
What the heck is with the balls
Dani

Brighton, CO

#7 May 14, 2008
jogging4kicks69 wrote:
<quoted text>
do you know any amish I for one live by amish and they use my neighbors phone and one has made obseen phone calls one has robbed there own familys house ons uses binoculars to spy on people sun tanning !!!!
dani_hasnoballs

Berne, IN

#10 May 15, 2008
Dani wrote:
<quoted text> do you know any amish I for one live by amish and they use my neighbors phone and one has made obseen phone calls one has robbed there own familys house ons uses binoculars to spy on people sun tanning !!!!
ok maybe you do know amish, or you are one. since you cant even spell "obseen" right. its clear that you have no spelling skills.........or balls.
dani_hasnoballs

Berne, IN

#11 May 15, 2008
Fruitcake Salad wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey "Jogging", Everyone in Berne knows you're a "Gender Bender". You better take it easy on these chat boards or your Blonde hair might get messed up by someone... Pretty boy.
hey you better quit typing so much crap or ill have to toss your friutcake salad
toga_part-A

Berne, IN

#12 May 15, 2008
Fruitcake Salad wrote:
<quoted text>
you dont sound so str8te yourself fruitcake
Fruitcake Salad

Decatur, IN

#13 May 15, 2008
toga_part-A wrote:
<quoted text>
you dont sound so str8te yourself fruitcake
Hey Toga- nice nickname, ya weirdo. You have no right to pick on anyone, especially since you live in Berne. Your biggest thrill on the 12 month calendar is swiss days for pete's sake. Freak
waxingchumpslike candles

Anderson, IN

#14 May 15, 2008
Fruitcake Salad wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Toga- nice nickname, ya weirdo. You have no right to pick on anyone, especially since you live in Berne. Your biggest thrill on the 12 month calendar is swiss days for pete's sake. Freak
if you dont stop assuming everybody is from berne ill sick officer blake on you!
jogging4kicks69

Berne, IN

#15 May 16, 2008
Fruitcake Salad wrote:
<quoted text>
you cant even spell freak chump
saladtosser6

Berne, IN

#16 May 16, 2008
Fruitcake Salad wrote:
<quoted text>
Your laughable insults and pathetic attempts at humor are embarrassing; u should leave your opinions back in the early eighties where they belong
toga_part-A

Berne, IN

#17 May 16, 2008
Fruitcake Salad wrote:
<quoted text>
it is unfortunate that i cant enjoy the pleasures of combing my hair over to one side every day before i go to school.......maybe you should try switching up your ball-less hair style
word2urmother

Berne, IN

#18 May 16, 2008
it is obvious to me that toga and tosser are gods among these other pure mortals and fruitcake is probably a worthless person, possibly a hobo or teacher
wineemdineem69em

Berne, IN

#19 May 16, 2008
Fruitcake Salad wrote:
<quoted text>
i happen to know for a fact that you smell of cabbage and turd covered in berne-t hair.
MrRogers

Berne, IN

#20 May 16, 2008
Traffic is very heavy at the moment, so if you are thinking of leaving now, you'd better set off a few minutes earlier
TACO LOVER

Brighton, CO

#21 May 16, 2008
hey guy that says balls alot... the reason you say it so much is because you still have your dad's balls in your mouth!!!!!!!!!!
flamerdefender

Berne, IN

#22 May 19, 2008
there's no reason to bring homosexuality into this, you'll offend fruitcake salad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adams County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No charges brought in 2012 buggy triple fatal (Apr '13) Apr '13 Elvia 1
News Bennett is Lincoln Day speaker (Mar '10) Mar '10 resident decatur 1
News Police seize horses from Adams Co. farm (Aug '09) Aug '09 Shelley 1
News Indiana man ends upside-down flag Obama protest (Nov '08) Nov '08 washere 4
US man, Gabe Watson, who has been charged with ... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Amy 1
News Elderly Woman Beaten: Police Say Granddaughter ... (Feb '08) Feb '08 wimzit 1
News Higdon found guilty in marijuana dealing case. ... (Aug '07) Oct '07 MRCOOL 4
More from around the web