Boulder County Coroner Emma Hall push...

Boulder County Coroner Emma Hall pushes for larger medical facilities

There are 1 comment on the Daily Camera story from Aug 16, 2011, titled Boulder County Coroner Emma Hall pushes for larger medical facilities. In it, Daily Camera reports that:

Boulder County Coroner Emma Hall Back in the 1970s, the Boulder County Coroner's Office conducted roughly 80 autopsies a year and handled 350 deaths.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Camera.

Truth Addict

Brighton, CO

#1 Aug 17, 2011
Sounds like a camera set-up with microphones would be a good start...offices at another building and court security is just an inconvenience, its not a necessity to move those...sorry, public work sucks sometimes.
I would work out a more technical approach to getting less people in the actual autopsy room while allowing all needed communication...encrypted WebEx is a cheap platform and can be used by ALL public employees, win-win.
The evidence lockers are where they are, deal with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adams County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Old evidence at new trial (May '06) Jul 21 Abudia 1,125
News High Times Cannabis Cup Moves to Cali, Colorado... Mar '16 Elizabeth 1
News Adams County adopts ethics rules in wake of cor... (Jun '11) Sep '15 Watchdog 3
Adams County Community Needs Assessment (Feb '10) Sep '15 Watchdog 5
News Colorado Statehouse (Nov '14) Aug '15 Elise Likes Corn 2
News Jury summons scam resurfaces, DA warns (Jul '15) Jul '15 Adamscounty 1
News Northglenn man faces 2nd degree murder charge (Apr '10) Apr '15 Penny 33
More from around the web