Truck chase ends in fatality

Truck chase ends in fatality

There are 6 comments on the The Denver Post story from May 6, 2006, titled Truck chase ends in fatality. In it, The Denver Post reports that:

A man who crashed a truck while fleeing police after stealing a small front-end loader was shot in the head by a pursuing officer, the coroner said Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Denver Post.

Rich Leamon

Denver, CO

#1 May 8, 2006
Lets see.....a fleeing felon. Shoulda stopped,saved the taxpayers a bunch of money keeping him in jail !!My hat goes off to the Commerce city PD officer for hitting what he aimed at !!I hope that he will not have too many problems dealing with the fact that he has taken another persons life !!God Bless that officer !1
Stephen Lovato

United States

#2 Aug 15, 2006
My thoughts and prayers go to you dad RIP
morgan cordova

AOL

#3 Aug 15, 2006
had the tables be turned on to you and your family you would not say that and before you judge someone you hear stuff about maybe you should realize cops aren't always in the right and i hope the cop that did it has to leave badly everyday for the rest of his life and dad you are my hero . and who cares bout the tax payers. i miss you and that cop was wrong.
rest in peace dad i love you and god bless you
morgan cordova

AOL

#4 Aug 18, 2006
DAD I AM ALWAYS THINKING OF YOU AND I MISS YOU DEARLY.

GOD BLESS YOU
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH
Bystander

Denver, CO

#5 Feb 9, 2007
I just came across this forum and I clicked unto Truck chase Ends In Fatality. Why can't the dead man's kids recognize that their dad was a thief and endangering the lives of others in his speeding getaway truck. Justice is done. The dead thief won't be killing innocent people; may he languish in hell, the damned cousin to a sociopath. May the Devil bless him.
wow

Lincoln, NE

#6 Mar 20, 2011
listen listen listen we took this to supreme court and out rulled and wrong doing for the fact that he had a prior record was the only evidence of him being a so called socoial path the cop was found in the wrong for one using lethal for and two going against direct orders from the police chief of commerce city so before u try to bash a man who simply wouldnt stop i say screw u and my he was not a thief maybe u shouldnt believe the media all the time beings thats all u got to go off from but and judging a deceased person really makes u tough so lets all just grow up u can google it and see the documents if u r one of those non believers but have a good one and may our heavenly father bless ur life for saying those hatefull words but u r only human which is understood have a blessed life.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adams County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Old evidence at new trial (May '06) Jun '17 Dad 1,142
Adams County Community Needs Assessment (Feb '10) Feb '17 Justice 6
Adams County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) Sep '16 James 2
News 32-year-old man arrested in fatal Adams County ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Priscilla Hernandez 1
News High Times Cannabis Cup Moves to Cali, Colorado... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Elizabeth 1
News Adams County adopts ethics rules in wake of cor... (Jun '11) Sep '15 Watchdog 3
News Colorado Statehouse (Nov '14) Aug '15 Elise Likes Corn 2
More from around the web