Columbia's biggest dong!

Posted in the Adair County Forum

Chris Rowe

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Feb 11, 2011
Well the story that I heard was that Chris Rowe on the ridge is packing around a 11 inch dong. I guess big things come is small packages! Can anyone tell me if this is the truth about how big it really is cuz if this is true I need to find him.
Red headed stranger

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Feb 11, 2011
I am here to inform that I do know. I have been with Chris & this is the truth. You are right about big things coming in small packages. For a long time he showed me the time of my life. Chris had me bent over backwards & anything else you can think of, but it is way too big for anle! I think I might just give him a call when I get off work.
kid that knows

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Feb 11, 2011
Well from what I heard from someone that he uses a penis pump & that is the only reason that it is so big & that is why he gets all the pus*y. This just makes me sickly jealous.
Betty from cane valley

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Feb 11, 2011
Yeah what is going on with him & his daddy? They have been seen running around together alot. Are the both trying to put their dong's to use or what?
Columbia kid

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Feb 11, 2011
This Chris thinks that he is a bad ass because people are on here talking about his dong & because he is running around with that daddy of his. Well neither one of them have nothing on me just ask red.
Wouldnt you like to know

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Feb 11, 2011
Get real his ex ol' lady told me that it was just like a beenie weenie can. Well mine is not short & fat I got blessed with the best of both worlds.
Out of county woman

Russell Springs, KY

#8 Feb 11, 2011
Here I am waiting for Chris with legs wide open. I just hope he texts me later so that he can get me hot & bothered. I miss what he does in the bed. I would give up everything if he would just come back to me. Even though he is great in bed I do still love him too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adair County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
for sale horse trailer Mar 11 walker 2
tc Feb 28 SLOBBY 1
Pump Jack in adair county Nov '14 Kyboys 1
county days 9/13/14 (Sep '14) Sep '14 community announcer 1
Lindesy Wilson College (Sep '14) Sep '14 boo 4
blue (Sep '14) Sep '14 boo 4
Jail (Aug '14) Aug '14 Curious 1
More from around the web