Wellie Paul Grant released from jail

Jan 11, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Columbia Magazine

By Larry Smith The WAVE, 92.7 FM radio, Columbia-Russell Springs, KY The who was charged with the 2006 murder of Columbia businessman Rex Coffey ha been released from jail.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of80
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
James helm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

It is great he got out.no disrespect to the coffee family. But Paul is a good man and needs out of jail
The man was pushed to far.
happy face

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Great news to hear. I always loved that man. He is a good man.
glensfork resident

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

glad hes home we hunted together when we were in our prime hes a good man and a great friend glad hes back in the community...u were missed paul.....FINE UPSTANDING CITIZEN HERE LMAO!!!.
nancy

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

yep, he sure is a great man. u can only push someone so far. i guess he showed them that... welcome home paul. live life up, i dont believe anyone else will push u to far.
un

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

glensfork resident wrote:
glad hes home we hunted together when we were in our prime hes a good man and a great friend glad hes back in the community...u were missed paul.....FINE UPSTANDING CITIZEN HERE LMAO!!!.
He won't be out in the community so you can forget that. He is not to be out in the community. This should clear any questions you may have! http://accvonline.com/...
And as far as a good man goes, well you don't generally put murderer and good man in the same sentence. However Rex at this moment is walking the streets of gold and running were angels trod. I wonder of Willie Paul was so demented that he couldn't make things right with his maker. I guess we will never know, but their will be judgement for this crime maybe not on this earth but in eternity.
happy face

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Bully's don't go to heaven UN! Willie is and always have been a good guy
peacemaker

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

IT's such a bad thing that happened to Rex coffee and his family .But who are we to judge Mr grants family has also been a victom. And seven years is along time you people have no clue what its lije to be in a place like Mr Grant was they there worse then being i jail/prisons. who are we to judge god forgiving love has forgiving. us all at one point or time or another so i will keep the coffees. and the grants family's in my prayers as i would ask all of you to do so
ruc

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

What really
un

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

happy face wrote:
Bully's don't go to heaven UN! Willie is and always have been a good guy
No one bullied the psycho. He thought he owned land in which he didn't. Rex was a deacon of the church and stood up for the church by protecting what was there's. " Bullies don't go to heaven" really? Rex never bullied anyone nor did the church, they were just trying to protect what was there's.
fyi

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

he can go anywere he wants at anytime so dont get it twisted....says in paper so deal with it...god forgave and everyone else is moved on why cant the rest of u....ppl like yall are just making it worst leave well enough alone its been 7 yrs let the familys breath some....
un

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

fyi wrote:
he can go anywere he wants at anytime so dont get it twisted....says in paper so deal with it...god forgave and everyone else is moved on why cant the rest of u....ppl like yall are just making it worst leave well enough alone its been 7 yrs let the familys breath some....
"The defendant shall be released from custody on a $100,000 unsecured bond subject to certain conditions. The defendant shall not possess or have access to a firearm. The defendant shall not operate a motor vehicle. The defendant shall remain at his home at all times unless in the company of his spouse or other adult family member, unless hospitalized to placed in a nursing facility." He will not be out running the roads without supervision!
fyi

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

un wrote:
<quoted text>
"The defendant shall be released from custody on a $100,000 unsecured bond subject to certain conditions. The defendant shall not possess or have access to a firearm. The defendant shall not operate a motor vehicle. The defendant shall remain at his home at all times unless in the company of his spouse or other adult family member, unless hospitalized to placed in a nursing facility." He will not be out running the roads without supervision!
didnt say he could go by himself i said he can go were he wants when he wants.....
burl

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

nancy wrote:
yep, he sure is a great man. u can only push someone so far. i guess he showed them that... welcome home paul. live life up, i dont believe anyone else will push u to far.
We have a court system to help with land disputes,to gun down an unarmed man is murder and he should be behind bars for the rest of his life not out walking free on a bond until he dies.
burl

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

un wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats a unsecured bond ,an IOU?Its secured with cash or property isn't it?
nancy

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

burl wrote:
<quoted text>We have a court system to help with land disputes,to gun down an unarmed man is murder and he should be behind bars for the rest of his life not out walking free on a bond until he dies.
well he is goin to be like it or not. once again welcome home paul glad to see you free.
rap

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

burl wrote:
<quoted text>We have a court system to help with land disputes,to gun down an unarmed man is murder and he should be behind bars for the rest of his life not out walking free on a bond until he dies.
he probably didn't have the money to fight the system, or didn't think he should have to.
there is nothing to be gained by keeping him in jail.
john

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

nancy wrote:
Sounds like threat here.
u too

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Grow up.. gotta d what ya gotta do
Wow

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Rex was a great person!!! He ALWAYS had a smile on his face and was always making others laugh! He would never do anything to hurt anything or anyone! And as for Paul... He can rot in hell. I'm sure he has a seat reserved for him right now! We all miss you Rex! R.I.P<3
well duh

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

un wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmm it seems like to me that says he can go anywhere as long as an adult family member is with him and duhhh he can run the roads with an adult family member

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of80
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Adair County Discussions

Search the Adair County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
save a lot manager and checker Mar 22 suzzie Q 1
Police Charge Adair County Man With Crimes Rela... Mar 21 hangem 1
Watch who does your hair Mar '14 Kristen 1
Watch Who Does Your Hair (Jul '13) Mar '14 Interested 2
Bluegrass Pipeline opponents raise concerns aft... Feb '14 Angela Lee 1
Searching for family Pages ( Paige ) Jan '14 Brad 3
bars Dec '13 curious 1
•••
•••