Meth lab bust in Adair County

Meth lab bust in Adair County

There are 12 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Feb 25, 2011, titled Meth lab bust in Adair County. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

On February 21, 2011 units from Kentucky State Police West Drug Enforcement, Adair County Sheriff's Office, and Columbia Police Department responded to a residence on William Bryant Road in Columbia after units received an anonymous tip regarding the possible manufacture of methamphetamine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

Citizen

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Feb 25, 2011
This meth problem has gotten out of control! To think that this mother allowed her children to be exposed to these chemicals is horrible.I just don't understand why the law would keep this womans identity a secret after the crime she has commited.
alexs

Mammoth Cave, KY

#2 Feb 25, 2011
Can you say --CI--- That's why you havnt heard a name--they want her to play (LETS MAKE A DEAL) SHE WHAT SHE CAN ROLL--7 OR 11--AND BELIVE ME, SHE WILL TALK---I DONT AGREE WITH WHAT SHE WAS DOING, BUT THAT'S WHY YOU HAV'NT HEARD A NAME---THIS THING HAS GOTTEN WAY OUT OF CONTROLLED---I SAY KEEP ON BUSTING THERE ASS'S---WAY TO GO BOYS
Mother

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Feb 25, 2011
Whether she chooses to talk or not she still belongs in jail for doing this to her children. If adults want to walk around looking half dead with their teeth rotten from this drug, that is their choice, but to bring innocent children into this is everyones business.
Eduardo

Metairie, LA

#4 Feb 25, 2011
Meth really is out of control.....
Will it EVER be stopped?
citizen

Burkesville, KY

#5 Feb 28, 2011
That's sadly what drugs do to the minds of people...they don't "think" at all about what they are doing because they are drug addicts and their minds and lives have been destroyed. Remember the commercials..."this is your brain on drugs"? No brain cells left to make wise decisions..mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters....all have been affected.
granny

Two Harbors, MN

#6 Feb 28, 2011
how well i know, im raising 5 grandchildre because of the meth! its not just the addicts that are affected, their kids, the people having to pick up the pieces for the addicts that can no longer function!

seems they still have enough brain cells left to go get more meth tho!!!!

iHATE METH !!!!!!!!!!
sad

Lexington, KY

#7 Mar 1, 2011
jamie and philip pierce
will

Centerville, TX

#8 Mar 7, 2011
will it ever stop
Family

Columbia, KY

#10 Jul 30, 2011
This couple is out attending Rehab and is doing well now. There daughters are happy that they have gotten out so that they can see their parents occasionally and have physical contact. This couple is on the right path at the moment with their lives. May God Guide Them In the Right Direction!!!!!
7780GOLD

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Friday Aug 12
Family wrote:
This couple is out attending Rehab and is doing well now. There daughters are happy that they have gotten out so that they can see their parents occasionally and have physical contact. This couple is on the right path at the moment with their lives. May God Guide Them In the Right Direction!!!!!
PLEASE DEAR FATHER N HEAVEN STOP THIS PROBLEM I KNOW FIRST HAND BOUT METH N PLEASE HELP ALL THE ADDICTS TO GET CLEAN AMEN
FYI

United States

#12 Saturday Aug 13
Mother wrote:
Whether she chooses to talk or not she still belongs in jail for doing this to her children. If adults want to walk around looking half dead with their teeth rotten from this drug, that is their choice, but to bring innocent children into this is everyones business.
Just so u kno rotten teeth por toothless DOES NIT MEAN DRUGS DONE IT!!!
FYI

United States

#13 Saturday Aug 13
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>

Just so u kno rotten teeth por toothless DOES NIT MEAN DRUGS DONE IT!!!
Or***** NOT***

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adair County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weed Music Thread Aug 14 Musikologist 3
Columbia's biggest dong! (Feb '11) Jul '16 Peter stain 8
bbw black women Jul '16 bucketlist 1
Adair County Music Thread Jul '16 Musikologist 1
House fire. (Jul '15) May '16 Xxxxxxxc 2
anyone know were frona gilbert is (Feb '11) May '16 Xxxxxxxc 4
Ron Rodgers registered sex offender (Dec '15) May '16 Obiwan 3
More from around the web