Four Arrested in Theft Ring Investigation

Jun 17, 2010 Full story: WBKO-TV Bowling Green 10

A two month investigation into a theft ring in Russell and Adair counties ends with the arrests of 4 people and the recovery of more than 15-thousand dollars in stolen property.

Full Story
just me

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Jun 19, 2010
So is all the comments being blocked for a reason
curious

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Jun 20, 2010
What are their names.
article said

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Jun 21, 2010
A two month investigation into a theft ring in Russell and Adair counties ends with the arrests of 4 people and the recovery of more than 15-thousand dollars in stolen property.

34-year-old Kevin Taylor and 40-year-old Patty Hammond both of Russell Springs are charged with receiving stolen property.

30-year-old David Scott Corbin of Russell Springs was charged with theft by unlawful taking and cultivation of marijuana.

26-year-old Matt Corbin was arrested on unrelated warrants.

Items recovered included three ATV's, a television, home decor items and antique collectibles.

Additional charges and arrests are still pending.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Jun 26, 2010
they should get a warrant to search the Mcguffins places too, they steal everything, fencing wire, cows, calfs if its left alonr they will take it.
someone who knows

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jul 14, 2010
article said wrote:
34-year-old Kevin Taylor and 40-year-old Patty Hammond both of Russell Springs are charged with receiving stolen property.
30-year-old David Scott Corbin of Russell Springs was charged with theft by unlawful taking and cultivation of marijuana.
26-year-old Matt Corbin was arrested on unrelated warrants.
Items recovered included three ATV's, a television, home decor items and antique collectibles.
Additional charges and arrests are still pending.
Actually any break ins and thefts everyone should be looking into ""DUSTIN NORTON""!!!!! He is the biggest thief in russell county and other surrounding counties.One of the best places to look is at Tojo's pawn shop. He does alot of business there.Also sells to alot of his friends. He takes alot of items to other counties.
dustin norton thief

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jul 14, 2010
hello dustin norton here i found god! I'm sorry for stealing all the stuff I did. I'll try not to do it again, having it hard and thats all I know how to do.
i know

United States

#7 Jul 15, 2010
someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>Actually any break ins and thefts everyone should be looking into ""DUSTIN NORTON""!!!!! He is the biggest thief in russell county and other surrounding counties.One of the best places to look is at Tojo's pawn shop. He does alot of business there.Also sells to alot of his friends. He takes alot of items to other counties.
hi
i know

United States

#8 Jul 15, 2010
dustin norton thief wrote:
hello dustin norton here i found god! I'm sorry for stealing all the stuff I did. I'll try not to do it again, having it hard and thats all I know how to do.
hi
GAIL

United States

#9 Mar 16, 2011
JUST WRK DONT STEAL !some of us wrk for our mony
wrong

Russell Springs, KY

#10 Mar 17, 2011
someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>Actually any break ins and thefts everyone should be looking into ""DUSTIN NORTON""!!!!! He is the biggest thief in russell county and other surrounding counties.One of the best places to look is at Tojo's pawn shop. He does alot of business there.Also sells to alot of his friends. He takes alot of items to other counties.
josh bunch and william akers could run close in that race, josh is good on kicking in doors...of course his huge wife backs him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adair County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
county days 9/13/14 Sep 12 community announcer 1
Lindesy Wilson College Sep 11 boo 4
blue Sep 10 boo 4
Jail Aug '14 Curious 1
f'''d up Jul '14 simple man 1
long lost relatives (Nov '09) Jul '14 cindiukwildcats 7
wayne murrell (Aug '11) Jul '14 someone special 6
•••

Adair County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE