Man charged with raping 17-year-old

Man charged with raping 17-year-old

There are 7 comments on the KTVB Boise story from Nov 10, 2007, titled Man charged with raping 17-year-old. In it, KTVB Boise reports that:

Police say a Kuna man raped a 17-year-old girl Friday morning. Ryan Tuor, 28 is in the Ada County Jail on chargeds he raped the girl in his Kuna home. via KTVB Boise

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVB Boise.

Mad as Hell MOM

Addison, TX

#1 Nov 12, 2007
I think the only people who know the truth are the 2 who were there any others are second hand guesses and should leave there comments to them selves, the girl has had enough trauma...NOBODY WANTS TO BE RAPED......
Savage

Reno, NV

#2 Nov 15, 2007
Mad as Hell MOM wrote:
I think the only people who know the truth are the 2 who were there any others are second hand guesses and should leave there comments to them selves, the girl has had enough trauma...NOBODY WANTS TO BE RAPED......
Well said M.A.H.M

“I'm on the Brute Squad.”

Since: Dec 07

Nampa

#3 Dec 17, 2007
Mad as Hell MOM wrote:
The definition of rape is non-consensual sex. So of course nobody wants to be raped. It is a contradiction... anyways, why shouldn't people form opinions and epress them?
Brian

United States

#4 Mar 23, 2008
Just for the record, The rape charges were dropped due to lack of evidence and Ryan plead guilty to having consensual sex with the "victim" So she apparently lied and now he pays. Gentlemen, beware.

“I'm on the Brute Squad.”

Since: Dec 07

Nampa

#5 Mar 25, 2008
By the way, rape doesn't actually exist, since all women are asking for it.
Knows Ryan

Bellingham, WA

#6 Oct 20, 2011
Ryan is a first class p.o.s This is not the first time he has coped a cheap feel. Brian isn't much better. Believe me, the world is a better place now that mom (Jane) is gone! Too bad...Kristin (Ryan's now wife) was a nice girl. Too bad she settled for a LOOSER!
Also Knows Ryan

Cleveland, TX

#7 Jan 12, 2012
Knows Ryan wrote:
Ryan is a first class p.o.s This is not the first time he has coped a cheap feel. Brian isn't much better. Believe me, the world is a better place now that mom (Jane) is gone! Too bad...Kristin (Ryan's now wife) was a nice girl. Too bad she settled for a LOOSER!
The 'looser'(sic) poster is the real loser here. This person DOES not know the situation, nor does (s)he know what happened in Idaho. Ignorance is as ignorance does,,,, Your comment about Jane simply displays your stupidity, ignorance and teeny tiny soul. I will pray that someday, evidence notwithstanding, you will grow up. Jesus said, "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone". Be careful, the stone you attempted to pick up is more likely to fall from your hand onto your head, than do harm to Ryan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ada County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ada County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal Records (Sep '16) Sep '16 Nathan 2
News Viewers really respond to dog shooting story, d... (Apr '10) Sep '16 Steve 3
News Idaho begins issuing same-sex marriage licenses (Oct '14) Apr '15 Fa-Foxy 48
News Les Bois Race Track Operators Warn Employees of... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Craig 1
News Couples Anxious to Grab First Idaho Same-Sex Ma... (Oct '14) Dec '14 The Real Zeke 33
News Hoagland Defeats Arnold for 4th Judicial Judge (Nov '14) Nov '14 Quisnos Republic 1
News Woman arrested for giving drunk teen an IV (Sep '14) Sep '14 Parden Pard 5
More from around the web