Occupy Boise stays out of police blot...

Occupy Boise stays out of police blotter; encampment a majority of males, range of professions

There are 5 comments on the KNIN-TV Boise story from Nov 12, 2011, titled Occupy Boise stays out of police blotter; encampment a majority of males, range of professions. In it, KNIN-TV Boise reports that:

Friday afternoon, a man sat on the ground in the Occupy shantytown outside the old Ada County Courthouse plucking at an acoustic guitar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNIN-TV Boise.

Greg

Boise, ID

#1 Nov 13, 2011
Glad when winter comes. Those few left will give up peacefully.
Blank

Big Stone Gap, VA

#2 Nov 17, 2011
Yep...and Idaho will remain the 49th state in income....good goal!
MakeSense

Columbia, SC

#3 Dec 26, 2011
I miss the sights of billy clubs swinging on the news at night. Occupiers, please come out from your moms basement now that she has bought you a new winter coat. I want to see the cops kicking your butz again :-) Now thats entertainment!
anon

United States

#4 Dec 26, 2011
I think what is happening is much needed
MakeSense

Columbia, SC

#5 Dec 26, 2011
anon wrote:
I think what is happening is much needed
Whats happening? Am I missing something?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ada County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ada County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal Records (Sep '16) Sep '16 Nathan 2
News Viewers really respond to dog shooting story, d... (Apr '10) Sep '16 Steve 3
News Idaho begins issuing same-sex marriage licenses (Oct '14) Apr '15 Fa-Foxy 48
News Les Bois Race Track Operators Warn Employees of... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Craig 1
News Couples Anxious to Grab First Idaho Same-Sex Ma... (Oct '14) Dec '14 The Real Zeke 33
News Hoagland Defeats Arnold for 4th Judicial Judge (Nov '14) Nov '14 Quisnos Republic 1
News Woman arrested for giving drunk teen an IV (Sep '14) Sep '14 Parden Pard 5
More from around the web