The Holy Grail? No, just the iPad

The Holy Grail? No, just the iPad

There are 31 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 3, 2010, titled The Holy Grail? No, just the iPad. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Nancy Anderson of Lakeville tries an iPad at the Apple Store in the Mall of America Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wholly mackerel

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Apr 4, 2010
Suburban teens buy new electronic gadgets? This is front page news, indeed.
axt

Olney, MD

#2 Apr 4, 2010
Fools and their money are soon parted
Arizona Bob

Circle Pines, MN

#3 Apr 4, 2010
If your 14yr old is bugging you for one of these, tell the little brat who the parent is {you} and who the child is. The kid is going to think he should have everything he wants if you hand over this stuff by saying they got it in place of birthday gifts and earned money by doing chores. You may want to discuss what the word "No" means and why your brat cant have everything first. Your not their best friend until they turn 18, until then you are the parent.
Bob

Hastings, MN

#4 Apr 4, 2010
Another spoiled rotten teen brat. Let's see he had gotten $500 concert tickets for his birthday that he then sold.He has Nintendo wii with guitar hero equipment iphones and now the ipad. Welcome to the entitlement generation!
Elvis Aaron Presley

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Apr 4, 2010
wholly mackerel wrote:
Suburban teens buy new electronic gadgets? This is front page news, indeed.
It got you to click on it.
picklesnorkie

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Apr 4, 2010
I just want Verizon to carry the I Phone.....My husband wants this I Pad thing too, but can wait until all the bugs are out...good for people on the go who don't want to carry a laptop!! Too bad it's not 200 cheaper.
Dont See The Point

Portland, OR

#7 Apr 4, 2010
Too much money for the limited benefits. I already have an iPhone and a laptop. The iPad wont let me ditch either.
Silver the hedgehog

United States

#8 Apr 4, 2010
And anothe spoiled teen with no use for the iPAD whatsoever has wasted his money that he made off his favorite singer's concert tickets. I already have and iPHONE and a laptop and besides, Apple is going to come up with something better in the future so I see NO reason to go rushing in stores after it and wasting all your hard-earned money. I mean, I'm not trying to change your opinion on this junk but whatever. I guess people will just alway buy the first new product in stock.

They buy, THERFORE THEY ARE!(Heh, heh)
Silver the hedgehog

United States

#9 Apr 4, 2010
And besides, it's not portable. As if you would sit at an office meeting with something that damn huge. It would be highly ridiculous.

“XBL Gamertag: Dr Demon77”

Since: Dec 09

A place you will never know

#10 Apr 4, 2010
Silver the hedgehog wrote:
And besides, it's not portable. As if you would sit at an office meeting with something that damn huge. It would be highly ridiculous.
Silver look at the epic sonic battle poll
manerac

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Apr 4, 2010
Dump Mac Fanboy Zapata.
DaGeek

Woodstock, GA

#12 Apr 4, 2010
Why so much ridicule on ipad when all it is is a laptop without a keyboard?
ilikecats

Maple Grove, MN

#13 Apr 4, 2010
DaGeek wrote:
Why so much ridicule on ipad when all it is is a laptop without a keyboard?
So who needs a laptop without a keyboard?
Silver the hedgehog

United States

#14 Apr 4, 2010
DaGeek, A laptop is BETTER.
DaGeek

Woodstock, GA

#15 Apr 5, 2010
I'm just saying the ipad is a MacBook without a keyboard. If it came out before iPod or iPhone people would see it differently than when it came after. I suppose you folks ridiculed the PS3 because it's bigger than a PSP
Silver the hedgehog

United States

#16 Apr 5, 2010
iPAD is WORSE than a MacBook or a Dell. It's just a bigger version of the iPOD TOUCH.
Silver the hedgehog

United States

#17 Apr 5, 2010
This forum should have just been called "THE HOLY GRAIL!? No, just the most useless Apple product ever.

“~☆Speed Demon☆~”

Since: Mar 10

Live and learn!

#18 Apr 5, 2010
i pad? i thought they already created tampons!

“~☆Speed Demon☆~”

Since: Mar 10

Live and learn!

#19 Apr 5, 2010
i pad, download hundreds of protectivity to your private area XD

“XBL Gamertag: Dr Demon77”

Since: Dec 09

A place you will never know

#20 Apr 5, 2010
What's to the up Silver

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apple Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New book softens image of Apple's Steve Jobs (Mar '15) Mar '15 Gary 1
News 5 Reasons I'm Not Sold on the Apple Watch (Mar '15) Mar '15 Philip Cohen 1
News What comes next for Apple after its huge blowou... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Philip Cohen 1
News How the most valuable corporation on Earth has ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Philip Cohen 1
News iPhone 6 Is Turning Sony's Smartphone Dreams In... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Philip Cohen 1
News Apple's Moves Garner Mixed Reviews (Oct '14) Oct '14 Philip Cohen 1
News Apple shows off new gadgets, but Pay is bigger bet (Oct '14) Oct '14 Philip Cohen 3
More from around the web