Bank of America, Ford Motor, Zynga, Microsoft Heavy Traded Shares March 2nd

Mar 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall St. Cheat Sheet

Bank of America Corp : Sen. Richard Durbin took issues with Bank of America's tests of potential new fee structures for its checking-account customers, saying, "This brazen return to new monthly fees is a challenge that cannot go unanswered, reported The Wall Street Journal.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 6, 2012
Jay

Cambridge, MA

#1 Mar 6, 2012
Banking is now costing Americans considerably more than it did a decade ago. Considering the fact that the cost to banks of maintaining checking accounts has also risen quite significantly for the period, this news should not come as a surprise. And I don't think that we've seen the end of it. The Durbin Amendment and other regulations have cost banks billions of dollars in lost revenue and, whatever one may think of it, they will do their best to make up for these losses. And they will succeed. For a closer analysis: http://blog.unibulmerchantservices.com/the-co...
peter tucker

Eaton Rapids, MI

#2 Mar 6, 2012
Brillant.nothingness. Name one thing anywhere that costs less than it did 10 yrs ago. You think banking fees are new???? Go price a loaf of bread, cereal milk etc. Sue the farmers???? What about picketing the great beef grazing areas? Class action suit against Kroger, Meijers, whatever your local store might be. Any idea how much produce, other food is trucked? Sue the truckers for "gassing up." Goes on and on and you do not get it. You are bitching about an irritant that everybody loves to hate. We know that...so what?? Key phrase" love to hate" Romney's wife is not wealthy.."might lose everything any day" Only solution that I see???? Legalize masturbation in public. Is that the great free American way or what? Calling all Tea Party wannabes. Never too late to start a petition. Go for it!!!!Oh yeah.. Find a goddamn bond buyer and then you can buy B/A

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zynga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zynga bingo (Jul '13) Jul '13 donna fly 1
make money (Apr '13) Apr '13 Jerry Frey 1
hidden cronicles (Mar '13) Mar '13 amador suarez 1
Words with friends (Feb '13) Feb '13 Mamma fish 1
Something For Nothing: How The Videogame Indust... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Benevolentborn 1
Ahead of the Bell: Facebook stock lockup to expire (Aug '12) Aug '12 plunger 1
SimCity Social is Here, Is Zynga Gone? (Jun '12) Jun '12 Shawn 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Zynga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••