Local menu, managers are KFC's secret...

Local menu, managers are KFC's secret in China

There are 2 comments on the The Washington Post story from Feb 12, 2011, titled Local menu, managers are KFC's secret in China. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

David Palmer, an analyst at UBS Securities LLC., discusses Yum! Brands Inc.'s fourth-quarter earnings, which exceeded analysts' estimates at 63 cents a share.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 Feb 12, 2011
Here is the USA, KFC is why we go to good Chinese Restaurants and chow down...no pun intended. I mean for a few dollars more you can have a feast instead of a bag of bones to toss out the car window on the way home. Bones and bags are good for the environment and do not contribute to global warming:)
Sassy Sally

United States

#2 Feb 13, 2011
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yum Brands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PETA Opposes Tribute to Fried Chicken (Feb '08) May '16 Patriot 115
News China seals McDonald's, KFC supplies after scandal (Jul '14) Sep '15 Yakult 3
News KFC, Yum! Dragged Down By Chinese Food Safety S... (Oct '14) Oct '14 sharakhul 1
News McDonald's, KFC operations in China affected by... (Jul '14) Jul '14 MatrixDecoder 3
News Yum Brands' profits, forecasts up (Oct '06) Sep '13 Ballz Ez-Hari 3
News Taco Bell drawn into meat scandal (Mar '13) Sep '13 Spirit67_ 47
Could YUMÂ’s International business help offset ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 boonboon 1
More from around the web