Court to Taco Bell: pay the chihuahua

Court to Taco Bell: pay the chihuahua

There are 10 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Jan 26, 2009, titled Court to Taco Bell: pay the chihuahua. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

A federal appeals court has ordered Taco Bell Corp. to pay the creators of the fast-food chain's popular Chihuahua sales mascot $42 million.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

john grand rapids

United States

#1 Jan 26, 2009
Hey I was the one who came up with Burger King I want my money....
Hold yer horses

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Jan 26, 2009
The lawsuit is one of the shortest legal documents ever filed and consists entirely of the following:

"!Yo quiero dinero!"
say what

Denver, CO

#3 Jan 26, 2009
Yo Quiero 42 mil!

“O__o ?”

Since: May 08

Grandville

#5 Jan 26, 2009
"WHERE'S the beef?"
Shocked

Bellevue, MI

#6 Jan 26, 2009
Wow! A 42 million dollar Chihuahua!!!
Rico

Holland, MI

#7 Jan 26, 2009
Holy sh*t the guys who created this got $42mil for an ad. It was clever but $42mil clever? Wow who would of thought a dog and 4 words could catch so much money!!

“love, loyalty, friendship”

Since: Sep 08

Dutchville

#8 Jan 27, 2009
It's nice to read about a big corporation having to do the right thing. That little dog made a lot of money for taco hell.

“I Draw Pictures All Day”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9 Jan 27, 2009
I've worked with Tom Rinks. He's one of the most creative people I've met and a very nice guy. This suit was spread over many, many years and I'm glad to see he'll be rewarded for his creativity.

Chalk one up for the good guys!
Movedoutof Michigan

Lehigh Acres, FL

#10 Jan 28, 2009
Ahhh, the smell of greed.

America at its best.

I love it!Sink em for a Taco!Mmmm Hmmm.
froggy log

United States

#12 Jan 29, 2009
Nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yum Brands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PETA Opposes Tribute to Fried Chicken (Feb '08) May '16 Patriot 115
News China seals McDonald's, KFC supplies after scandal (Jul '14) Sep '15 Yakult 3
News KFC, Yum! Dragged Down By Chinese Food Safety S... (Oct '14) Oct '14 sharakhul 1
News McDonald's, KFC operations in China affected by... (Jul '14) Jul '14 MatrixDecoder 3
News Yum Brands' profits, forecasts up (Oct '06) Sep '13 Ballz Ez-Hari 3
News Taco Bell drawn into meat scandal (Mar '13) Sep '13 Spirit67_ 47
Could YUMÂ’s International business help offset ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 boonboon 1
More from around the web