PETA opposes tribute to fried chicken

Animals rights advocates are squawking at a measure that would make fried chicken Kentucky's official picnic food. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Suzanne

United States

#21 Feb 9, 2008
"Hi, can I have a bucket of fried chicken, a milkshake, a bucket of mashed potatoes with lots of gravy, and a diet coke?"
Suzanne is fat

El Paso, TX

#22 Feb 9, 2008
Cuz she eats a bucket (!) of KFC with gravy evry night!

Dayam gurl!
Suzanne

United States

#23 Feb 9, 2008
Suzanne is fat wrote:
Cuz she eats a bucket (!) of KFC with gravy evry night!
Dayam gurl!
Yes, and that's only an appetizer. You haven't heard what I have for dinner.
Dave Clark

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Feb 9, 2008
What is their Beef
Big G

Hudson, WI

#25 Feb 10, 2008
By the way, there's nothing so wrong with a veggie burger that a good steak won't cure.
KPball

Lakeville, MN

#26 Feb 10, 2008
I believe PETA is opposed to telling jokes about animals, too. They have feelings you know. Every time PETA makes the paper, they making fools of themselves. You'd think they'd learn.

Does PETA hold rallies in the wilderness, too? They should oppose the killing of mice by cats and the killing of rabbits by wolves. Those animals must not have a conscience.

I was reading about a PETA member who was a vegetarian - is that redundant? It seems they refused to give their child any meat - with essential proteins - as well. The girl weighed 33 pounds and was 11 years old. She also had a diminished mental capacity. What is worse, eating fried chicken or being cruel to your own child?
Homer J

Wautoma, WI

#27 Feb 10, 2008
According to them it would be eating chicken.
Darlene

Regina, Canada

#28 Feb 10, 2008
Peta should proclaim how many helpless animals they destroy every year. You don't see them talking about that do you? They are able to fool weak minded people like Pamla Anderson..because she is so busy telling herself she loves animals and seeking publicity for her brainless actions..that she fails to even BEGIN to understand Peta's TRUE agenda which is to see to it NO ONE ever has a pet of ANY kind. Peta would rather see a dog DEAD or risking its life running "FREE" half starved and suffering from exposure then loved and taken care of by ANY human being. HSUS (Humane Society of United States) is no different then Peta. They are against animal welfare. They don't give a darn about the animals, they just want to make it impossible for anyone to have an animal, no matter how much the animnal is loved. Peta calls owning a pet ENSLAVING the animal. They are NUT cases. Extremeists, and have been terrorists at times as well. They are very GOOD with words and hiding their TRUE agenda..but anyone with a half a brain can find out the truth with a little research. So the celebrity types so soft in the head and so rich and so bored seeking to do a 'feel good thingy' eat up thier BS!!
EP in VA

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#29 Mar 8, 2010
PETA...sounds like a terrorist group to me.

“T-Warrior”

Since: Dec 07

El Paso Tx (Rochester NY)

#30 Mar 8, 2010
Why does the media outlets keep givinging these people publisity

“T-Warrior”

#31 Mar 8, 2010
EP in VA wrote:
There is a UTEP professor who is, or at least was, on a terror watch list.

“T-Warrior”

#32 Mar 8, 2010
EP in VA wrote:
We do have a UTEP professor I have dubbed the peoa professor who is, or at least was on a terror watch list, he was not allowed to fly.
EP in VA

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#33 Mar 8, 2010
chief22 wrote:
<quoted text>
We do have a UTEP professor I have dubbed the peoa professor who is, or at least was on a terror watch list, he was not allowed to fly.
Yeah that Dr Best is one F'd up character. I took his class. I feel worse for those brain washed freshman who actually buy into it. Consider them his new recruits who work hand in hand with him until they graduate and attempt to recruit new moron eco terrorists.

“T-Warrior”

#34 Mar 8, 2010
EP in VA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that Dr Best is one F'd up character. I took his class. I feel worse for those brain washed freshman who actually buy into it. Consider them his new recruits who work hand in hand with him until they graduate and attempt to recruit new moron eco terrorists.
My wife was one of his students, she was an older student and already knew better, I kept telling her to wear her leather boots, jacket and go to class with a Wendy's Burger. He and sone of his groups actually stormed a Wendys and jumped on the counters.
Chicken Little

Frankfort, KY

#35 Mar 8, 2010
PETA=

People

Eating

Tasty

Animals

Good day, Y'all!
EP in VA

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#36 Mar 9, 2010
I was at UTEP when that happened. He walked into Wendys with EPPD right there and jumped on the counter. Some others slammed giant anti-Wendys stickers on a few tables. This guy needs to be sent to the moon where he cant corrupt anyones mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yum Brands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KFC, Yum! Dragged Down By Chinese Food Safety S... Oct 7 sharakhul 1
China seals McDonald's, KFC supplies after scandal Jul '14 RayH 1
McDonald's, KFC operations in China affected by... Jul '14 MatrixDecoder 3
Yum Brands' profits, forecasts up (Oct '06) Sep '13 Ballz Ez-Hari 3
Taco Bell drawn into meat scandal (Mar '13) Sep '13 Spirit67_ 47
Could YUM’s International business help offset ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 boonboon 1
U.S. Firms Mostly Shrug Off China's Slowing Growth (Jul '13) Jul '13 New China 2

Yum Brands People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE