YouTube Overrun w/ Dumb, Juvenille Tr...

YouTube Overrun w/ Dumb, Juvenille Tripe. One Man Fights Back!

Posted in the YouTube Forum

East Greenwich, RI

#1 Oct 6, 2012
Saturated with professional-looking yet artistically-bankrupt stupidity and generic amateur-hour silliness, more than ever before, YouTube is threatening to become the world's number one contributor to the mental desensitization and soulwashing of our youth, and people in general. From shaky home videos of cats to Asian rappers parading themselves around awkwardly for no specific reason, YouTube is a treasure trove of ass nuggets. And everyone seems to eat right up these smelly dingleberries of video fecal matter. It's become trendy to ironically "like" shitty things. But one disgruntled YouTuber has decided to fight back. Glenn Allout of the YouTube channel allouTV has started making videos with artistic integrity and grace, videos that push the norm, videos that don't pander to mainstream idiocy. After becoming increasingly disillusioned with the YouTube modus operandi, trying to push the limits of off-color comedy shorts and getting his videos arbitrarily banned, Glenn started making longer self-documentary type pieces, going at things on his own terms. His web series, This, My Meaningful Existence, has been hailed as tragicomic tour de force and an exhilaratingly fresh look at the possibilities of video and even life itself. You can check out the latest episode here:

Just make sure you have a mop and bucket to clean up the fragments of brain matter that will be strewn about when your mind is blown...

Miami, FL

#2 Nov 2, 2012
&fe ature=plcp

With artistic integrity and grace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

YouTube Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New YouTuber Channels Sep 28 Ivansworld 1
Growing Comedy Channel Sep 22 therpghero 1
Luxury Homes in Florida Sep 13 Luxury HD 3
News Check Out the First 3 Episodes of Release The H... Sep 8 scotv 1
News Mayor gets icy shower (Aug '14) Jul '15 why so many CAOs ... 14
Watch this video omg Jul '15 Marlon1997 1
How Do I Post A Video? Jul '15 Burke Devlin 1
More from around the web