A Facebook Hack Attack Is a Bad Idea With a Good Point

Aug 17, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The New York Times

Depending on whom you believe, members of the troublemaking online group Anonymous, which in March released internal emails purported to be pulled from Bank of America's private network, may be planning to "destroy Facebook" on November 5th, according to a video posted to YouTube.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Anonymous

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

Anonymous is not a troublemaker.

Anonymous' enemies are the troublemaker.

Anonymous Does Not Forget.

Expect Us.
qwerty

Newmarket, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

um wtf, why dont you people just get lives and stop screwing around with websites?
Anonymous

Grandview, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

qwerty wrote:
um wtf, why dont you people just get lives and stop screwing around with websites?
Why don't you stop being part of the problem.... put down that TV remote... turn off that game console and go outside? Breathe in the air and realize that you're alive... and that things need to change.
Stop being complacent. Stop being brainwashed. Stop being a tool for a system that is beyond broken. Wake up...
witheld

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Anonymous will hack facebook because they want to protect our personal privacy huh? Well, after FB is hacked and our info is "secure" who will have it? Anonymous. If they try to protect our information, then hack the pentagon or the whitehouse not some microbloggers
Anonymous

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

Is not one organization...the "group" called Al-Queda did not call itself that. It is not "a" group, as much as a decentralized tactic adopted by pissed off people.

Anonymous put out the name before it got a lame label from the "powers that be" but it is not "an" organization.
Draken

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

I think anonymous is a cool group and should hack facebook and twitter
Unanimous

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Judged:

anon are sheep.
Boomer

Parksville, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

I can now HACK Facebook Accounts!

Check out Facebook Account Hack and Backdoor Hack Any Facebook Account!

It's at: http://hackfb.info
Anonymous

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Expect us.
ANONYMOUS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Expect us, respect us... fuck with us step on another level.. like donkey kong, it gets harder and im the gorilla.
Check your facts, watch what you talk. your phone,? your pc? your ipad? traffic lights? onstar*** gps nav on your SUV.
Who is anonymous you may ask...? >>> Answer: WE THE PEOPLE!
Bobby Rojo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I don't think they were actually part of the Hack Facebook movement. Just some copycat wannabe hackers. Here is their latest video message to the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••