Riots in L.A. by illegals and their supporters

Full story: Smart Girl Politics

Friends of ALIPAC, We are still piecing together what is going on in Los Angeles.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of87
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Esteban

Springville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Sep 9, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

McCarthy was right wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, deadbeat.
Most Americans prefer to pay their own way instead of freeloading from others. It's why you and your illegal pals and relatives will never make good American citizens.
That's because you are all morons! Why the hell bust your humps when you can get everything for free? Your wonderful American public assistance programs were designed to help people who are poor. Why don't you just take advantage of them? You idiots paid for them!!
Esteban

Springville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Sep 9, 2010
 

Judged:

4

3

2

SpongEsteban wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you teach everyone else how it is done. It seems you know how to work the system to the fullest.
How stupid can you possibly be anglo? It's very easy. You just pop out a baby, and then apply!:)
rainyday

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Sep 9, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Esteban wrote:
<quoted text> That's because you are all morons! Why the hell bust your humps when you can get everything for free? Your wonderful American public assistance programs were designed to help people who are poor. Why don't you just take advantage of them? You idiots paid for them!!
You fool, we were raised with a work ethic and integrity. We believe in personal responsiblity for ourselves and to provide for our families...we don't have more mouths than we can feed and support as do the leeches from south of the border.
racer42

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Sep 9, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Esteban wrote:
<quoted text> How stupid can you possibly be anglo? It's very easy. You just pop out a baby, and then apply!:)
Hey, Esteban, STFU and get back to work making your cheap azz guitars to sell to suckers on the Home Shopping Channel
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Sep 9, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Esteban wrote:
<quoted text> That's because you are all morons! Why the hell bust your humps when you can get everything for free? Your wonderful American public assistance programs were designed to help people who are poor. Why don't you just take advantage of them? You idiots paid for them!!
Too bad illegal aliens will learn soon that they can not forever feed at the public trough. Things are going to be changing soon as Americans will be demanding it!
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Sep 9, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

rainyday wrote:
<quoted text>
You fool, we were raised with a work ethic and integrity. We believe in personal responsiblity for ourselves and to provide for our families...we don't have more mouths than we can feed and support as do the leeches from south of the border.
You know that Esteban is just a pro-illegal troll trying to get people riled up for fun! Generally, he just post nonsense!
Looking Glass

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Sep 9, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Torchwood wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that Esteban is just a pro-illegal troll trying to get people riled up for fun! Generally, he just post nonsense!
Gee, thats what everyone says about you.
Klaus

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Sep 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

America is in need of a Hitler, on steroids!
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Sep 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Looking Glass wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, thats what everyone says about you.
Wrong again LA Klown! Funny, I thought you were trying to get along - I guess you broke your truce again?
Nationalist

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Sep 10, 2010
 
Free is free wrote:
Well, we're doing it to ourselves. Remember this nonsense in November and vote for people who'll do the unpleasant work of saying "No" to the entitled crybabies of the world.
We can do it now or our kids will pay later.
I agree with your statement. If I name my
political party I will get labeled a "Nazi,"
"white supremacist" or something to that
effect. Republicans seem to actually support
illegal immigration in a "free market" sort of way.
No More Mr Nice Guy

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Sep 10, 2010
 
Esteban wrote:
<quoted text> Don't blame us, just because you anglos are way too stupid to know how to apply for Food Stamps and public assistance money!
Oh we know how we just don't have the right color and we are not Mexican!
Bused In

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Sep 10, 2010
 
I heard on the news the same old thing: People are being bused in. I wonder if the SEIU, La Ratza, AFL-CIO are paying for these protesters like they normally do.
Oscar S

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Sep 10, 2010
 
It is sad that our kids won't even have a memory of Unions being anything but divisive, destructive, mobsters... "enemies within".

I actually remember when Union members were patriots who were worthy of respect. Once upon a time Unions members could be counted to do the right thing by their fellow citizens.

Those were the days, my friend.
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Sep 10, 2010
 
Bused In wrote:
I heard on the news the same old thing: People are being bused in. I wonder if the SEIU, La Ratza, AFL-CIO are paying for these protesters like they normally do.
Nah, just the radical racist Latino activists!
Esteban

East Tulare County, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Sep 10, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

rainyday wrote:
<quoted text>
You fool, we were raised with a work ethic and integrity. We believe in personal responsiblity for ourselves and to provide for our families...we don't have more mouths than we can feed and support as do the leeches from south of the border.
Your "worth ethic" is just a bunch of stupid anglo Bullcrap. If you were at all religious, you would know that we are all supposed to "multiply", which means have as many children as possible! Unfortunately in your stupid materialistic money driven culture, money is way more important to you morons than human lives or children.
Glasnos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Sep 10, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

OK class ... what have we learned? What happens when you announce you will not enforce laws against law breakers?... Let's say it all together ... Anarchy
Glasnos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Sep 10, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Esteban wrote:
<quoted text> Your "worth ethic" is just a bunch of stupid anglo Bullcrap. If you were at all religious, you would know that we are all supposed to "multiply", which means have as many children as possible! Unfortunately in your stupid materialistic money driven culture, money is way more important to you morons than human lives or children.
Which is why your country is a shithole ... so you illegally come here ... to tell us what we are doing wrong, while you steal some of that money people have worked for, for yourself.
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Sep 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Esteban wrote:
<quoted text> Your "worth ethic" is just a bunch of stupid anglo Bullcrap. If you were at all religious, you would know that we are all supposed to "multiply", which means have as many children as possible! Unfortunately in your stupid materialistic money driven culture, money is way more important to you morons than human lives or children.
In case you haven't noticed, there are 6+ billion people on this planet. We don't need any more. The notion of "be fruitful and multiply" is outmoded.
Marsha Winters

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Sep 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Esteban wrote:
<quoted text> That's because you are all morons! Why the hell bust your humps when you can get everything for free? Your wonderful American public assistance programs were designed to help people who are poor. Why don't you just take advantage of them? You idiots paid for them!!
Where was that awful creature Racist Mayor the other night. Probably filling the balloons and running the riots behind the scenes. L.A is for LOSERS.
Esteban

East Tulare County, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Sep 10, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Glasnos wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why your country is a shithole ... so you illegally come here ... to tell us what we are doing wrong, while you steal some of that money people have worked for, for yourself.
Hey moron, we are merely borrowing that money until Obama makes us all legal! Then will will pay it all back plus more in taxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of87
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••