Next-door gas drilling upsets residents

Full story: Farmington Daily Times

Claudia Miller is frustrated that an oil and gas company accused of illegally drilling at night next to her home will go unpunished.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 68 of68
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ronny

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2008

11 4 08 sad day N history wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you do for a living? Did you know that one third of the states income comes from the oil and gas industry.... thats just the state, I'm not talkin about how much of the SJC's income comes from the oil and gas industry. Walk in to almost any of these oil and gas companies and you will see that they are run by very sophisticated men and women, I am not sure where you are getting your info from that the oil field is full of inbred rednecks, but you couldn't be more wrong. And one more thing, Don't use God's name in vain. Not nice!
First of all, TexxAssss is 99% origin of oilfield companies that despoil our local soil & atmosphere. Anyone (especially Southerners) who come from another locations committing destruction to whole swaths of lands across several states, is definitely using inbred redneck actions against us... The local citizen has no rights, when an oil company tramples their backyard. These so called "sophisticated" men?(?) and women have no regards to longetivity of life, within areas they pollute. Do you see a plethora of oil/gas wells peppering suburban Dallas & Houston? Doesn't matter how well oilfield heads dresses and act, they are nothing but oilfield trash in disguise, and evidence is only a short drive away.
Ronny

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2008

Oilfield wife wrote:
I don't think people realize how much people get for the inconvinence of the compressors or rigs. They just wouldn't be happy if they couldn't complain about something.
Oilfield SandwichMaker, not everyone receives royalties from oil and gas drilling/despoiling crimes. The oilfield has cheated many out of mineral right payments, and will continue to do so. Until citizens stand up with a call to arms (which there are more of us than them) and show the redneck oilfield who really runs this country.
JR Ewing

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2008

Oh no, fellow oildfield rich dudes, I think they are onto us. But we have nothing to worry about just hang a carrot out over their head, make a donation for school supplies and double their hours so they will not have time to do anything about it. Maybe if we double their mortgages then they really can not do anything and we will own them and do whatever we want to their land. I sure love myself.
u know it

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2008

Feel lucky you had the rig u did. Any other rig would have taken anywhere from 20 to 45 days to drill the well.
Rick Wakeman

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

Greg Merrion, Jason Sandel, the Bayless family, Brian Lewis of Coleman Oil & Gas....they are enemies of San Juan County residents, and i petition all of your to take a stand against these rednecks of destruction and fight back, even if physical violence is the last choice. There are more of us than them, and we may have to form a secret militia to stop their obscene progress of taking the American citizen hostage against our will to live healthy and peaceful. Buy more weapons, because you're gonna need them.
Office Goddess

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

Rick Wakeman wrote:
Greg Merrion, Jason Sandel, the Bayless family, Brian Lewis of Coleman Oil & Gas....they are enemies of San Juan County residents, and i petition all of your to take a stand against these rednecks of destruction and fight back, even if physical violence is the last choice. There are more of us than them, and we may have to form a secret militia to stop their obscene progress of taking the American citizen hostage against our will to live healthy and peaceful. Buy more weapons, because you're gonna need them.
I suspect your ignorant earth muffin A** drives all over the Four-Corners, eh?
Rick Wakeman

Belen, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

Office Goddess wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect your ignorant earth muffin **** drives all over the Four-Corners, eh?
So far, i have a group of people who will react, when the time comes... better wear Kevlar if you're involved with these kooks of hazard, O.G....
What the French Toast

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

Rick Wakeman wrote:
<quoted text>
So far, i have a group of people who will react, when the time comes... better wear Kevlar if you're involved with these kooks of hazard, O.G....
Dillon Klebold lives in Rick Whackman

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 68 of68
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent XTO Energy Discussions

Search the XTO Energy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Industry Touts Major Mancos Shale Play: Estimat... (Mar '13) Mar '13 John Ford 1
Bob Simpson buying Fort Worth Public Market Bui... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Dwight Baker 1
Exxon CEO: Power generation is best hope for na... (May '12) Jun '12 Northie 11
Alaska: 6,300 Gallon Spill at XTO Nikiski Facility (Jan '12) Jan '12 Dwight Baker 1
Four Corners gets hub connection (Mar '11) Mar '11 Skyking 15
XTO Energy well is tops in county [11:20 a.m.] (Feb '11) Feb '11 SamIAm 2
Pa. investigating spill at natural gas well site (Nov '10) Feb '11 penn native 2
•••
•••
•••
•••