Canadian diplomats lobby to 'kill' U.S. green policies: Documents

Nov 29, 2010 Read more: Calgary Herald

Canadian diplomats in Washington have quietly asked oil-industry players such as ExxonMobil and BP to help "kill" U.S. global-warming policies to ensure that "the oil keeps a-flowing" from Alberta into the U.S. marketplace, Postmedia News has learned.

Read more
LessHypeMoreFact

Orangeville, Canada

#1 Nov 30, 2010
Nothing about Stephen Harper's 'elected dictatorship' ever surprises me. Voted in by less than 30% of voting Canadians, he has done little else but show that we too can elect a 'decider'(as he validated during a photo op in the North).

Public input? Not in HIS Canada..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Exxon Mobil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illinois agency says evidence of anti-gay preju... Feb '15 Larry Craig s WC ... 11
News Exxon adds discrimination protections in U.S. f... Feb '15 Gremlin 8
News $45.2 BILLION: Exxon Mobil shatters the U.S. re... (Jan '09) Nov '14 Andarz Abedini 15
News Exxon Mobil Report Fuels Panic on Street (Jul '07) Nov '14 Human at Earth 78
News Exxon Blasts Movement to Divest From Fossil Fuels (Oct '14) Oct '14 Earthling-1 1
News Exxon fracking report responds to shareholders (Oct '14) Oct '14 Fred F 1
News Rosneft says discovers offshore Arctic oil join... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Robert Burns 3
More from around the web