Canadian diplomats lobby to 'kill' U....

Canadian diplomats lobby to 'kill' U.S. green policies: Documents

There are 1 comment on the Calgary Herald story from Nov 29, 2010, titled Canadian diplomats lobby to 'kill' U.S. green policies: Documents. In it, Calgary Herald reports that:

Canadian diplomats in Washington have quietly asked oil-industry players such as ExxonMobil and BP to help "kill" U.S. global-warming policies to ensure that "the oil keeps a-flowing" from Alberta into the U.S. marketplace, Postmedia News has learned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Calgary Herald.

LessHypeMoreFact

Nepean, Canada

#1 Nov 30, 2010
Nothing about Stephen Harper's 'elected dictatorship' ever surprises me. Voted in by less than 30% of voting Canadians, he has done little else but show that we too can elect a 'decider'(as he validated during a photo op in the North).

Public input? Not in HIS Canada..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Exxon Mobil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Just Fired Every Senior Manager at the St... (Jan '17) Mar '17 Aponi 21
News Oil business seen in strong position as Trump t... (Jan '17) Mar '17 inbred Genius 20
News How the U.S. can take control in the South Chin... (Feb '17) Feb '17 USA Today 1
News Think global warming's a fraud? These scientist... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Most Scientists R... 4
News The Latest: Senate to hold hearing on election ... (Dec '16) Jan '17 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 40
News UPDATE 1-U.S. Democrats, citing Russia, Exxon, ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 The Real Donald T... 1
News Four Cabinet nominations that could blow up in ... (Dec '16) Dec '16 USA Today 1
More from around the web