Exxon's CEO: Climate, energy fears ov...

Exxon's CEO: Climate, energy fears overblown

There are 5 comments on the ChannelOne story from Jun 27, 2012, titled Exxon's CEO: Climate, energy fears overblown. In it, ChannelOne reports that:

In a speech Wednesday, Tillerson acknowledged that burning of fossil fuels is warming the planet, but said society will be able to adapt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ChannelOne.

SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#1 Jun 27, 2012
Say what? Exxon's CEO, Tillerson acknowledged that "burning of fossil fuels is warming the planet, but said society will be able to adapt."

Hey deniers, do I hear you falling off your high chairs??

Yes, I do. Naturally.
Northie

Spokane, WA

#2 Jun 27, 2012
Tillerson: "We have spent our entire existence adapting. We'll adapt. It's an engineering problem and there will be an engineering solution."

Your grandkids: "Tillerson, you're the asshole we have to thank for a $100 trillion bill to clean up the climate mess you and your people left behind, even when you knew full well what you were doing? F-U-C-K A-L-L T-I-L-L-E-R-S-O-N-S F-O-R-E-V-E-R."

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain retreat, SE Spain

#4 Jun 28, 2012
Calm down, children and grow up soon.
Northie

Spokane, WA

#5 Jun 29, 2012
So, to recap, we now have Exxon's CEO saying that we are cooking the climate. The US District of Columbia Appeals Court says that we are cooking the climate.

Is there anyone left who disagrees but Republican Presidential candidates and the little cluster of wingnuts here on Rednex?

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain retreat, SE Spain

#6 Jun 30, 2012
In 1,500 years from now, alarmist inhabitants of planet Earth will be thankful that or emissions deferred the next Ice Age.
By then, they'll have had a lot more stuff to get alarmed about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Exxon Mobil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Exxon Busted: knew climate change was a threat ... Jul 25 SpaceBlues 20
News Exxon has known Global Warming was real since 1... Jul 10 SpaceBlues 1
News Judge Declines to Dismiss Suit Against ExxonMobil (May '13) Jun '15 Freefarts 6
News Exxon CEO Makes Fun Of Clean Energy; But What A... May '15 Solarman 1
News Illinois agency says evidence of anti-gay preju... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Larry Craig s WC ... 10
News Exxon adds discrimination protections in U.S. f... (Jan '15) Feb '15 Gremlin 8
News $45.2 BILLION: Exxon Mobil shatters the U.S. re... (Jan '09) Nov '14 Andarz Abedini 15
More from around the web