Exxon Mobil dispute deepens Arab-Kurd...

Exxon Mobil dispute deepens Arab-Kurd split in Iraq

There are 2 comments on the The Washington Post story from Apr 5, 2012, titled Exxon Mobil dispute deepens Arab-Kurd split in Iraq. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

A controversy over oil deals in Iraq is inflaming a bitter political divide between Kurdish and Arab leaders, bringing long-running arguments over autonomy and control of resources to the fore in this oil-rich country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#1 Apr 5, 2012
saddam would have known what to do...

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#2 Apr 5, 2012
Stupid Exxon. They only want iraq oil. They dont care who's blood is spilled. This is why exon hired us and england to invade, now exon has alll the oil and iraq is poor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Exxon Mobil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Exxon Mobil Report Fuels Panic on Street (Jul '07) Aug 26 Human 80
News Exxon Busted: knew climate change was a threat ... Jul '15 SpaceBlues 20
News Exxon has known Global Warming was real since 1... Jul '15 SpaceBlues 1
News Judge Declines to Dismiss Suit Against ExxonMobil (May '13) Jun '15 Freefarts 6
News Exxon CEO Makes Fun Of Clean Energy; But What A... May '15 Solarman 1
News Illinois agency says evidence of anti-gay preju... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Larry Craig s WC ... 10
News Exxon adds discrimination protections in U.S. f... (Jan '15) Feb '15 Gremlin 8
More from around the web