Union at Nanticoke mill urges rejection of U.S. Steel contract offer

Apr 18, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Globe and Mail

United States Steel Corp. and workers at its mill in Nanticoke, Ont., are on the verge of a dispute again with union leadership urging members to reject the steel maker's final contract offer.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Apr 24, 2013
in the know

Brantford, Canada

#1 Apr 23, 2013
way to go Fergy you idiot
lead the sheep to water
3 strikes 6 years...real good leader
Ya Ok

Hamilton, Canada

#2 Apr 23, 2013
Well you all voted him in....who is the real retard.....
Useless Steel

Hamilton, Canada

#3 Apr 23, 2013
in the know wrote:
way to go Fergy you idiot
lead the sheep to water
3 strikes 6 years...real good leader
How ironic is you're name? lol, dumbass! There has not been a strike at lake erie since 1990. The majority of us were laid off in march 1999 and the rest were locked out illegally in august of 1999. There was no contract presented to the union and the company just decided to close the doors. Maybe get your facts straight before you choose your name and make incorrect comments.
ihateuus

Port Dover, Canada

#4 Apr 24, 2013
Useless Steel wrote:
<quoted text>
How ironic is you're name? lol, dumbass! There has not been a strike at lake erie since 1990. The majority of us were laid off in march 1999 and the rest were locked out illegally in august of 1999. There was no contract presented to the union and the company just decided to close the doors. Maybe get your facts straight before you choose your name and make incorrect comments.
you got your years wrong buddy.....dumbass
Super weak

Hamilton, Canada

#5 Apr 24, 2013
The union looks weak. They should have went on strike when they first voted to. U.S. Steel loved the stalling as they have been able to almost complete their major maintenance on their biggest asset, the blast furnace.
Jonny87

Kingston, Jamaica

#6 Apr 24, 2013
In the know your a retard, why do people comment on somthing they know nothing about and have no involvement with. The company is constantly trying to burn Canadians and bring production to the states, we as Canadians should all be sticking together and not allowing these company's to come in and do this. It's people like you that make company's think this is ok . Wait till somthing like that happenes to you then will lip you off .
Ben

Hamilton, Canada

#7 Apr 24, 2013
Jonny87 wrote:
In the know your a retard, why do people comment on somthing they know nothing about and have no involvement with. The company is constantly trying to burn Canadians and bring production to the states, we as Canadians should all be sticking together and not allowing these company's to come in and do this. It's people like you that make company's think this is ok . Wait till somthing like that happenes to you then will lip you off .
Look at this guy retired and on vacation in jamaica. Grredy pesioner.
Useless Steel

Hamilton, Canada

#8 Apr 24, 2013
ihateuus wrote:
<quoted text>you got your years wrong buddy.....dumbass
Oops lol you're right 2009 not 1999....it was like 3am so thats my excuse for being a dumbass
Fungaloid

Guelph, Canada

#9 Apr 24, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Look at this guy retired and on vacation in jamaica. Grredy pesioner.
Spoof an IP, cloak a location?
Naw!
A little beyond the scope of a "Grredy pesioner".
HSM guy

Belwood, Canada

#10 Apr 24, 2013
Sorry guys ... Carry on , I thought this was going to be an informative site! Guess I was wrong

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States Steel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stelco Hilton Works/US Steel Canada (Jan '10) Sun Al Einstein 14,608
Easy Loan Apply Now (Sep '13) Aug 28 john 4
Stelco Lake Erie Works/US Steel Canada (Jul '09) Aug 22 Find a good group 22,163
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone wit... (May '13) Aug 19 christina1 47
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI to get rich and famou... Aug 14 Mike2 2
loan offer Jul '14 wilson fred 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

United States Steel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••