Any rumors coming from Hamilton?
USSLVR

Simcoe, Canada

#2 Jan 15, 2010
yeah, you guys are all doggers, especially the cokers
LEW8782ussteelsl ave

Hamilton, Canada

#3 Jan 17, 2010
Hey bro. USSLVR show some respect to our BRO. and SIS. of local 1005...It is not there fault that U.S. STEEL are trying to pit us against each other.
At the end of the day we should unite and fight the same ENEMY.....YANKEE GO HOME....

Since: Dec 09

Hamilton, Canada

#4 Jan 17, 2010
LEW8782ussteelslave wrote:
Hey bro. USSLVR show some respect to our BRO. and SIS. of local 1005...It is not there fault that U.S. STEEL are trying to pit us against each other.
At the end of the day we should unite and fight the same ENEMY.....YANKEE GO HOME....
Never feed the trolls
Locked Out One

Toronto, Canada

#7 Feb 20, 2010
LEW8782ussteelslave wrote:
'1005's fight is coming... even BEFORE the generous gate collection they held, I determined I would gladly lock-arms with ANYONE 1005 at their gates.
Thanks Mr. Surma... Stelco spent considerable effort dividing 1005 and 8782, and one of your greatest legacies is the undeniable way you have managed to fuse the two unions back together, in strength.
We may, as diverse locals, not always see eye-to-eye, but now, we are more determined than ever to stand TOGETHER.
stalin

Waterford, Canada

#8 Feb 21, 2010
Our mills compliment each other.Brothers in arms.
8782 PICKETER

Scarborough, Canada

#9 Feb 21, 2010
stalin wrote:
Our mills compliment each other.Brothers in arms.
..........Both mills are a FU@KING joke moron.You CO@KSUCKERS at 1005 are shafting 8782 by shipping slab to GLW so those scab *hores can ship it back to Ontario.Oh and BTW US Steel spent 2,812,319.19$ on painting that rust bucket in Hamilton and they spent 2,812,319.15$ to much on that shit hole mill.The boys in Pittsburgh should just bury or decommission that shithole mill.
Locked Out One

Toronto, Canada

#10 Feb 21, 2010
London Troll wrote:
<quoted text>You ....at 1005 are shafting 8782 by shipping slab to GLW so those scab *hores can ship it back to Ontario.
Just the London troll...
1005 Brother

Hamilton, Canada

#11 Feb 26, 2010
8782 PICKETER wrote:
<quoted text>..........Both mills are a FU@KING joke moron.You CO@KSUCKERS at 1005 are shafting 8782 by shipping slab to GLW so those scab *hores can ship it back to Ontario.Oh and BTW US Steel spent 2,812,319.19$ on painting that rust bucket in Hamilton and they spent 2,812,319.15$ to much on that shit hole mill.The boys in Pittsburgh should just bury or decommission that shithole mill.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>
As well as being ignorant I see you,re stupid too.
Being that for us NOT to make and ship Steel at Hamilton it would be illegal and considered a wildcat workstoppage What would you like us to do ???
We did,nt here any complaining when Alfano promised to ''take care of you guys'' when they wanted to slit us up so SHUIT UP now that the ramifications of your actions come back to bite you in your fat ass years later.
P.S you at 8782 have NOOOOO place to quote solidarity to anyone at 1005 . Ask your President how many times he,s lied , backstabbed and tried to misrepresent our Local .
North of the border

Port Dover, Canada

#12 Feb 26, 2010
Ignore any posts from london,just a troll trying to stir the pot.Apparently he likes the name Salty.
uslvr

Simcoe, Canada

#14 Mar 5, 2010
fergie is a lying scum bag. full of hot air and a gut to boot. 8782's exec looks like doggers who be sitting way too long. oh and the tough guy image of the wanna be? lame. so lets beat them 8782 ers and keep fuckin them and their slabs lol
North of the border

Dunnville, Canada

#15 Mar 5, 2010
uslvr Troll=Salty
Locked Out One

Scarborough, Canada

#16 Mar 6, 2010
uslvr wrote:
fergie is a lying scum bag. full of hot air and a gut to boot. 8782's exec looks like doggers who be sitting way too long. oh and the tough guy image of the wanna be? lame. so lets beat them 8782 ers and keep fuckin them and their slabs lol
What's the matter Salty?
In case you haven't noticed, the locals are lining up for a unified defense.
8782 Picketer Sr

London, Canada

#17 Mar 6, 2010
Locked Out One wrote:
<quoted text>

In case you haven't noticed, the locals are lining up for a unified defense.
..........Yeah whatever fu@k
head.As soon as US Steel offers those scabs a concession ladded contract those boys will sign it before the ink dry,s.Those boys dod,nt want to end up like those idiots at the Lake were they are losing their houses,cars,wives leaving them and being laughed at and shunned in the community for being so stupid,arrogant and greedy for not taking US Steels contract in August..........Next question please
8782 Picketer Sr

London, Canada

#18 Mar 6, 2010
uslvr wrote:
..........Fergie and the execs are Clowns as you can attest on how they dealt with this.When the judge rules and she will rule in US Steels favour what is Fergie and his stooges(exec,s)going to do.What is plan B.Do you think 1005 will not take a concession laded contract in a few months..........Oh and if the bitch rules in favour of the union US Steel will appeal,appeal,appeal and they will tie it up for years
Weaser

Port Dover, Canada

#19 Mar 6, 2010
I can't believe some of the shit I'm reading here. I'm an 8782 member and would never talk about 1005 guys like this. Bottom line were in this together. Us steel is screwing all of us including some American locals, look what happening at greatlakes works, picking and choosing who gets called back regardless of seniority. I wish I'd never stumbled on the forum, seeing usw members talkin trash at each other. Hopefully we kick the asses back across the border. Long live 8782 and 1005, oh and Lakeside too
8782 Picketer Sr

London, Canada

#20 Mar 6, 2010
Weaser wrote:
. Hopefully we kick the asses back across the border. Long live 8782 and 1005, oh and Lakeside too
..........Wishfull thinking
North of the border

Dunnville, Canada

#21 Mar 6, 2010
8782 Picketer Sr = Salty
North of the border

London, Canada

#24 Mar 7, 2010
uslvr wrote:
..........Great post.
North of the border

Scarborough, Canada

#25 Mar 7, 2010
North of the border wrote:
<quoted text>..........Great post.
No its not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 754
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States Steel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stelco Lake Erie Works/US Steel Canada (Jul '09) Nov 21 Jodi 22,537
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone wit... (May '13) Nov 19 Kaywallace3 49
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI to get rich and famou... Nov 12 Mike 2 2
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI to get rich and famou... Nov 12 Mike 2 2
U.S. Supreme Court weighs fight over changing c... (Nov '13) Nov 10 FurFaukSakes 7
i need my ex husband back to me Nov 9 Toto2015 3
I promised to tell the world about him (Aug '13) Nov 1 Mike 2 6

United States Steel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE