Stelco Lake Erie Works/US Steel Canada
no balls8782

Woodstock, Canada

#9781 Apr 26, 2013
8782 Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but no, not a 30 year guy. I will be on the picket lines come Sunday also. We are the Union and yes we hate these Americans treat us. Dust in the eye, pee in the bottle, 8 hour investigation and 3 days off as you violated a "cardinal rule". PS, please sign this last chance agreement, oh I know Mr. Worker, this is your first ever disciplne in 22 years, but alas either sign or wait for arb.
Now you want an agreement where are not allowed to grieve? Fat f'in chance buddy. You may like bending over a desk, not me.
....Good for you 8782 worker go picket Sunday like a good little union sheep.
RIP LEW

Woodstock, Canada

#9782 Apr 26, 2013
8782 Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do stay away, more strike pay for me. If you do not picket you do not collect.
.You shold'nt be to hard to find on the line,you will be the suck hole kissing fergies butt
Ferg

Pickering, Canada

#9783 Apr 26, 2013
Told ya they'd be back. Multiple offers to choose from. I'll have a look see when I get back. Hope you all received your postcards.
Buzz Hargrove

Woodstock, Canada

#9784 Apr 26, 2013
big savings wrote:
For half your dues I'm willing to represent on your behalf. With no up to date strategy . I'll say no no no and put you on the street for half the cost. Your welcome.
.But could you still get me COLA
ussteelemployee

Canada

#9785 Apr 26, 2013
Fergie wrote:
<quoted text>.....I agree ussteelemployee they knew all about the deal when they were voting and when they all got hired they knew it was a union shop and union shops are for big boys.And USWA local 8782 is a big boy shop
Thank You Fergie...well put. You 30% er's go work somewhere else. I hear Wallmart has no union, and based upon your level of anger you sound like an uneducated turd and all you deserve is a job like that.....scabby fucktard!!!!
Diane Finley

Woodstock, Canada

#9786 Apr 26, 2013
LEW wrote:
For those that voted yes and are pissed off, stay away from the line on Sunday and let them see how many are pissed off. Then after that go and collect your money for 8 hrs and then just stay away.
What a waste of time picketing in the middle of nowhere lol
fergie

Woodstock, Canada

#9787 Apr 26, 2013
ussteelemployee wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You Fergie...well put. You 30% er's go work somewhere else. I hear Wallmart has no union, and based upon your level of anger you sound like an uneducated turd and all you deserve is a job like that.....scabby fucktard!!!!
....but the 30%ers will show up at the line and make out they voted no,walk around a bit and leave and collect thier strike pay go home a bad mouth this union.scabby fu<ktards is right.
Ferg

Pickering, Canada

#9788 Apr 26, 2013
Having a great vacation. Check out my Facebook page for up to date pics. Who new Surma was such a party animal. Toooo much. Enjoy
John Surma

Woodstock, Canada

#9789 Apr 26, 2013
Ferg wrote:
Told ya they'd be back. Multiple offers to choose from. I'll have a look see when I get back. Hope you all received your postcards.
we always had a new deal on the side just in case the membership voted no.What really scared USS is that these highly skilled motivated intelligent steelworkers from 8782 would get multiple job offers immediately from various local companies that would pay a lot more than USS.We couldn't run LEW the best and most efficient steel mill in the world without these people
scared steelworker

Woodstock, Canada

#9790 Apr 26, 2013
Ferg wrote:
Having a great vacation. Check out my Facebook page for up to date pics. Who new Surma was such a party animal. Toooo much. Enjoy
Well really thats not much of a surprise since you have been working for them since 2009
Ferg

Pickering, Canada

#9791 Apr 26, 2013
All pensioners that actually show up at the line. Please sign in . We will call out your names at next meeting. Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol
scared steelworker

Woodstock, Canada

#9792 Apr 26, 2013
Ferg wrote:
.......is Leo Gerard there parting also?
retired stelco brother

Woodstock, Canada

#9793 Apr 26, 2013
Ferg wrote:
All pensioners that actually show up at the line. Please sign in . We will call out your names at next meeting. Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol
you guys timed thios lock out well most of the retirees are back from Florida rested and tanned. will come out and picket to show support but keep in mind though that we are expecting to get payed we are not doing this for free.In solidarity retired Stelco brother
Rick Preston

Windsor, Canada

#9794 Apr 26, 2013
Lets use real names and facts.

That may seem like a scary proposition, but far more effective reguardless of which side you are on.

This may be an effective tool to get your point across, if you can be taken seriously.

Stand up.
Contractor labour liuna

Hamilton, Canada

#9795 Apr 26, 2013
We're done just left the furnace and its only half done. Fortune of material sitting on the ground rotting away now. Hope they don't make it a statue like Hilton's
Rick Preston

Windsor, Canada

#9796 Apr 26, 2013
Contractor labour liuna wrote:
We're done just left the furnace and its only half done. Fortune of material sitting on the ground rotting away now. Hope they don't make it a statue like Hilton's
That material rots?

Rick
Ferg

Pickering, Canada

#9797 Apr 26, 2013
Or . Just read it to get the point!
Preston Ricardo

Hamilton, Canada

#9798 Apr 26, 2013
Rick Preston wrote:
Lets use real names and facts.
That may seem like a scary proposition, but far more effective reguardless of which side you are on.
This may be an effective tool to get your point across, if you can be taken seriously.
Stand up.
You got all the time on your hands to keep repeating yourself now. To bad no one cares what you think. Blablabla
LEW

Hamilton, Canada

#9799 Apr 26, 2013
good one
RIP LEW wrote:
<quoted text>.You shold'nt be to hard to find on the line,you will be the suck hole kissing fergies butt
Rick Preston

Windsor, Canada

#9800 Apr 26, 2013
Ferg wrote:
Or . Just read it to get the point!
Please explain your point, if you want to be listened to.

Why would you hide behind my friends name?

What is the matter of owning your own opinion?

Rick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States Steel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stelco Hilton Works/US Steel Canada (Jan '10) Sep 23 Stelco Retiree 15,996
I want to join illuminati. (Oct '13) Sep 8 solution 3
Keetec Chat (Nov '09) Jul '16 Ranger 1 111
New Steelworker (Jan '12) Jul '16 Imaginethat 93
More from around the web