Kim Jung un

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Remember if you lose the 15 weeks you're still getting the 15 weeks in pension cheques
Greasy Swede

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Your Momma wrote:
<quoted text>
That from working for a us company there mentality has rubbed of on us Sorry we will try to be more American like you!
I was indeed born in the USA , but have been a Canadian for 45 years , bad spelling and poor grammar are the strengths the Americans excell at. I would say you are more American then I am !
LEW

Beamsville, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

I agree but somepeople don't understand that.
Kim Jung un wrote:
Remember if you lose the 15 weeks you're still getting the 15 weeks in pension cheques
Jung hung un on

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Kim Jung un wrote:
There is a old saying that if you put 10,000 monkeys typing , one would come up with a great masterpiece. You sir need to find on of those monkeys because you are neither clever nor funny. Besides they work for bananas , which coincidentaly I think you are.
TickTick

Port Dover, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Greasy Swede wrote:
<quoted text>
I was indeed born in the USA , but have been a Canadian for 45 years , bad spelling and poor grammar are the strengths the Americans excell at. I would say you are more American then I am !
Ahh... hey genius it's excel. Now shut the F up about spelling
Keep working

Brantford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Maybe the company will force a vote.
TickTick

Port Dover, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Greasy Swede wrote:
Some of you guys have to turn on your spell check or get the app for your phones...I know US Steel lowered the educational requirement to get people to work here BUT holy shit Batman its pathetic to see what is " written " on this forum. How can you validate an argument if you can spell it.
There are people on here that couldn't spell CAT if you spotted them the C and the T !
Explain this quote "How can you validate an argument if you can spell it." where's the question mark????? Retard
TickTick

Port Dover, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LEW wrote:
So has the 72 hour notice be given for us to be on the streets. That was a bulls**t way to do voting on a issue like that, it should have been a secret ballot. Young guys and others were intimidated. Who cares about the 20% vacation bonus, if guys wanted it they would pick vacation outside of prime time. The 15 weeks, if we are out longer than that you just lost what you would have gained, again nobody thought about it. Co Pay really we are going to go out for a max of $300 a year. Fergie told us the steel prices are down and now we want something. We are Fu**ked.
as said previously to you on this forum " grow a nut. "
Surma

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Greasy Swede wrote:
Some of you guys have to turn on your spell check or get the app for your phones...I know US Steel lowered the educational requirement to get people to work here BUT holy shit Batman its pathetic to see what is " written " on this forum. How can you validate an argument if you can spell it.
There are people on here that couldn't spell CAT if you spotted them the C and the T !
I totaly agree.When these folks get locked out on Sunday and they start filling out job applications and start sending resumes out to the Walmart and MacDonalds of the world the people reading them they are going to think man these steel workers are dumb
Tock Tock

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

TickTick wrote:
<quoted text> as said previously to you on this forum " grow a nut. "
Why doesn't he just wear you , then he'll have the whole nut tree ?
justin truedoe

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Your Momma wrote:
<quoted text>
That from working for a us company there mentality has rubbed of on us Sorry we will try to be more American like you!
...And this coming from quebecer from frog land.Tam surprised your not bitching that topix is,nt posting in bilingual?
anderson copper

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

TickTick wrote:
<quoted text> as said previously to you on this forum " grow a nut. "
.........That's right grow a nut just to lose your house and car.That's good thinking TickTick
justin bieber

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Tock Tock wrote:
<quoted text>
........I can see why Stelco went broke.
the honky tonk man

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

TickTick wrote:
<quoted text>Explain this quote "How can you validate an argument if you can spell it." where's the question mark????? Retard
..........Your going to go out on strike,take on a multi national company were you have zero leverage who has the Canadian government in their back pocket and who has busted local USWA 1005 and 8782 to the ground in the last three contracts.And your calling other people retards????
TickTick

Port Dover, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Tock Tock wrote:
<quoted text>
there is only one person on here that says it's from Montreal and that's you Greasy. Why change your alais ? What a GOOF.
Freedom 85

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

How did 99.6% of you guys agree on anything ? Faulty math ? People had both arms raised ? Your like a flock of chickens , see a little blood and you peck each other to death. Your acting like a bunch of little peckers!
TickTick

Port Dover, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

the honky tonk man wrote:
<quoted text>..........Your going to go out on strike,take on a multi national company were you have zero leverage who has the Canadian government in their back pocket and who has busted local USWA 1005 and 8782 to the ground in the last three contracts.And your calling other people retards????
Boy a lot of chatter from London.... you are the same company shat disturber How much are they paying you?
Surma

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Keep working wrote:
Maybe the company will force a vote.
..........No we want you clowns to vote no so we can start the 72 clock.We got most of the steel that was rolled shipped out and whatever is left we will just ship it out by rail.Basically LEW and that Rust bucket In Hamilton are just over flow mills we really dod,nt need you clowns.Thank you John Surma USS
Surma

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

TickTick wrote:
<quoted text> there is only one person on here that says it's from Montreal and that's you Greasy. Why change your alais ? What a GOOF.
.....What a goof?What a grease ball!!!
Your Momma

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Cry all you want what's done is done! We walk the streets till a better offer comes in if not so be it
We as a union are following the process that's all we can do
We got through it before and we'll do it again its for the good of all the members if you don't like it too bad the majority wins in a union shop! That's what we all signed up for!
Crying over lost time is pointless and childish this is a big boy shop not a place for the weak!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the United States Steel Forum right now

Search the United States Steel Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Stelco Hilton Works/US Steel Canada (Jan '10) 36 min auto worker 14,501
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone wit... (May '13) Wed niejun 50
loan offer Jul 29 wilson fred 1
ultimate spell solution dr.okuomolo who help me... Jul 11 Mike2 5
U.S. Steel departing S&P 500, bumped by Martin ... Jul 5 1005 Proud 1
Happy Canada Day Jul 1 TroubleAhead 1
loan offer at low interest rate of 3% (Oct '13) Jun '14 CHEVRON OIL COOPERATIVE 3
•••
•••