Stelco Lake Erie Works/US Steel Canada
oh boy

Toronto, Canada

#8527 Apr 16, 2013
8782 proud. I too am a member of proud! We can strike together and keep extra warm. Later.
Drk

Toronto, Canada

#8528 Apr 16, 2013
This just in...Brett lawrie makes his season debut for the Blue Jays tonight!!! Whoo!
Kim Jung un

Hamilton, Canada

#8529 Apr 16, 2013
Drk wrote:
This just in...Brett lawrie makes his season debut for the Blue Jays tonight!!! Whoo!
Is Joey bats playing today?
Bubba US Stinks

Vancouver, Canada

#8530 Apr 16, 2013
Those God Dam Americans have yet to win a war even with there billions to spend
What makes them think they can win this one! What you accept this contract will be lost forever!
Rolling stone

Brantford, Canada

#8532 Apr 16, 2013
I say strike call there bluff. If they won't settle this than they truely don't give a s,,,t
eddy

Hagersville, Canada

#8533 Apr 16, 2013
it would be easier for uss to shut the place down if we strike and no work gets done at the BF. if they spend millions on the furnace i would think they would plan on using it. but who knows? they are retards after all .
nazi steel

Vancouver, Canada

#8534 Apr 16, 2013
Rolling stone wrote:
I say strike call there bluff. If they won't settle this than they truely don't give a s,,,t
I say strike too. We have nothing to lose. And while the brick layers are in there we will vandalize their homes.
Little Guy

Grimsby, Canada

#8535 Apr 16, 2013
nazi steel wrote:
<quoted text>I say strike too. We have nothing to lose. And while the brick layers are in there we will vandalize their homes.
I'm appalled that anyone would suggest cruelty towards animals on this board.

Speaking for myself, let's just strike and get on with it. All this waiting around BS is getting old, I don't like anyone deciding my future like it's part of their spreadsheet. Either the company wants the place running or they don't, so let's throw our cards down and see what they got.
Aushwitz Steel

Port Dover, Canada

#8536 Apr 16, 2013
I am pissed of at the union not calling a meeting any sooner than Wednesday. F**K YOU U.S. Steel and your concessions stick this f**king contract in your OVERPAID a**es. Serma your a scumbag and expect all of us to tighten our belts but you give YOURSELF a f**king raise. Should've had the boys walk out at midnight last night, waved a big middle finger to the company and showed these f**ks we mean business this time. Nothing less than what we got now or better!
DUM-ASS

Brantford, Canada

#8537 Apr 16, 2013
COOL.. THATS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE Aushwitz Steel..LOL...
Real Hunk Of Bull

Hamilton, Canada

#8538 Apr 16, 2013
This definitely is a case of plantation economics!
swingplant

Toronto, Canada

#8539 Apr 16, 2013
Check the recent update. Company playing more games.
paidup

Toronto, Canada

#8540 Apr 16, 2013
Or. Maybe it's true. He did leave to Vancouver today!
Aushwitz Steel

Port Dover, Canada

#8541 Apr 16, 2013
Just tell managers the same thing I do stick your head up your ass and give us a fair contract. The Americans got a fair deal why can't we get one also. They spy like the SS waffen.... Yes I am speaking to you. YA DAMN SPIES
Kaput

Waterloo, Canada

#8542 Apr 16, 2013
Aushwitz Steel wrote:
Just tell managers the same thing I do stick your head up your ass and give us a fair contract. The Americans got a fair deal why can't we get one also. They spy like the SS waffen.... Yes I am speaking to you. YA DAMN SPIES
Correct they received a fair deal and a very similar one is being offered the LEW. As the membership for details and make an educated decision.
lake guy

Simcoe, Canada

#8543 Apr 16, 2013
paidup wrote:
Or. Maybe it's true. He did leave to Vancouver today!
what has anyone heard about this "final proposal" and what does it mean? Concessions? Its great that the union is reminding us that the company is playing games, but really? of all the updates we get over the months and THATS update worthy? We know these guys are a$sholes, you dont have to spin news like we're a neutral party like the media or something. Let your members know whats up for fuks sakes. fuk!
Surma

Pittsburgh, PA

#8544 Apr 16, 2013
Aushwitz Steel wrote:
Your executive was offered a fair deal from day one.Unfortunately that offer is no longer valid.

“kidding”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8545 Apr 16, 2013
Kaput wrote:
<quoted text>Correct they received a fair deal and a very similar one is being offered the LEW. As the membership for details and make an educated decision.
If it was a deal like the Americans got I would expect it to pass. It contained NO concessions and raises+ bonuses. I highly doubt you will receive the same treatment. You ?aren't americans. This is the same scenario that played out for you last contract. Americans settle first then Canadians pay. Hey Leo... What do you think...
Trash Talk

Vancouver, Canada

#8546 Apr 16, 2013
Surma wrote:
<quoted text>
Your executive was offered a fair deal from day one.Unfortunately that offer is no longer valid.
Fair deal according to who.Tell everybody what was in this fair deal or are you just a salary troll.
Little Guy

Grimsby, Canada

#8547 Apr 16, 2013
Wow, just when you think it can't get more drama, the BS network starts a Fergie rumor. Don't know why the salary guys smoke the company grass but some do. Maybe it's the hidden cameras and microphones in the ceiling, Uncle Surma's listening for traitors :0

If they (salary) had half a brain, they'd remember they'll need us in the future. Oh look, two of your guys got paper cuts in a week, yer fired white hat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States Steel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stelco Hilton Works/US Steel Canada (Jan '10) Nov 15 Lake Erie Strong 16,412
More from around the web