Bubba US Stinks

Canada

#8460 Apr 15, 2013
Jack wrote:
Just in boys and girls the 72 hour notice with intent to strike by the union has just been given. The clock is ticking. Tick Tock
In from where????
Toy

Guelph, Canada

#8461 Apr 15, 2013
Jack wrote:
Just in boys and girls the 72 hour notice with intent to strike by the union has just been given. The clock is ticking. Tick Tock
<quoted text>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Rolling stone

Brantford, Canada

#8462 Apr 15, 2013
Bubba explain to me how this is going to pan out oh wise one
Royalty in exile

Hamilton, Canada

#8463 Apr 15, 2013
Rolling stone wrote:
Good one bubba only problem I have is that the union said the higher the strike vote more things us steel would take off the table. They don't have to take anything off the table because they don't care about us .Im sure they will take some stuff back but the 15 weeks are gone and holidays bye bye .All that they have to do is lock us out or we go on strike . They will shut it down till we give them those two things .Remember we are not the only place that makes steel for them and they can bring steel from any other plant . Government won't help us as we have seen so either give those two things up or sit out for god knows how long lose a years pay and then give them that .Thats how the game is played. Can't fight stupid.
Well if we give in on vacation we better not have to wait as long to get 2-3-4-5 weeks vacation.
15 weeks .... Ain't gunna fly for sure.
bunny boiler

Guelph, Canada

#8464 Apr 15, 2013
clock hasn't started. union and company are meeting right now talking money.
Bubba US Stinks

Canada

#8465 Apr 15, 2013
Rolling stone wrote:
Bubba explain to me how this is going to pan out oh wise one
You shut the "F" up and let the union do there job
Don't speculate and don't start rumors !
What are you worried about you might have the summer off or not!
What happens happens nothing you or I can do but enjoy you summer Puke are out running now its all Good
Bubba US Stinks

Canada

#8466 Apr 15, 2013
Pike are out not puke
potential picketer

Simcoe, Canada

#8467 Apr 15, 2013
Jack wrote:
Just in boys and girls the 72 hour notice with intent to strike by the union has just been given. The clock is ticking. Tick Tock
just in your An idiot. We are all listening to info on union website not you.
Bubba US Stinks

Canada

#8468 Apr 15, 2013
For all you Chicken sh?t new bees that post on here crying the blues You knew what happened 3 yrs ago! So why did you sign up?If you don't like it quit you now work in a union so Go with it or quit!
Us Steel workers don't whine and cry about what might be we deal with things that are real! and don't speculate
Wait a week then start crying you working in a big boy shop now!
swingplant

Toronto, Canada

#8469 Apr 15, 2013
Bubba US Stinks wrote:
For all you Chicken sh?t new bees that post on here crying the blues You knew what happened 3 yrs ago! So why did you sign up?If you don't like it quit you now work in a union so Go with it or quit!
Us Steel workers don't whine and cry about what might be we deal
with things that are real! and don't speculate
Wait a week then start crying you working in a big boy shop now!
Boy for such a union loyalist you sure don't understand the concept. Every time a contract is due the contents are up for grabs. Live with it. Unless you can get us a lifetime deal!!!
Rolling stone

Brantford, Canada

#8470 Apr 15, 2013
Bubba maybe you wouldn't be so mad if you didn't have to drive so far to work .come on Montreal to naticoke . Surely you could find some place closer dumb ass.
Bubba US Stinks

Canada

#8471 Apr 15, 2013
Rolling stone wrote:
Bubba maybe you wouldn't be so mad if you didn't have to drive so far to work .come on Montreal to naticoke . Surely you could find some place closer dumb ass.
That where this site put me I'm a Doverite for the last 47 yrs
Mr FUattitude

Simcoe, Canada

#8472 Apr 15, 2013
Bubba US Stinks wrote:
<quoted text>
That where this site put me I'm a Doverite for the last 47 yrs
so Dover ?...I would have guessed Dunnville.
Real Hunk Of Bull

Dundas, Canada

#8473 Apr 15, 2013
Expect to be out for a while.Don't panic.As it stands right now, with the retirements, we don't have enough people left to start back up anyhow.Start looking for work elsewhere, there is lots around.See you on the picket line
Bubba US Stinks

Canada

#8474 Apr 15, 2013
Mr FUattitude wrote:
<quoted text>
so Dover ?...I would have guessed Dunnville.
Ya I know ... I just wish I was as smart as some of the posters on this site
I'm going to wait for an offer or strike not think what I should have or give up! Like some of the worry worts!
Steely Ironsides

Simcoe, Canada

#8476 Apr 15, 2013
amazing how this forum disintegrated into juvenile name calling and recess insults. I can't believe anyone would would accept anything on here as official truth. it's just a rumour column where a couple of pimple faced bloggers are exciting and scaring a bunch of supposed grown adults. If you want info call the hall they will tell what the know, and grow up.
Just Saying

Simcoe, Canada

#8477 Apr 15, 2013
Steely Ironsides wrote:
amazing how this forum disintegrated into juvenile name calling and recess insults. I can't believe anyone would would accept anything on here as official truth. it's just a rumour column where a couple of pimple faced bloggers are exciting and scaring a bunch of supposed grown adults. If you want info call the hall they will tell what the know, and grow up.
Here here Brother/Sister.
Little Guy

Grimsby, Canada

#8478 Apr 15, 2013
We're all in this together, like it or not. I'm just as p!ssed off as you. Direct your frustration at the 12-million-dollar-man, not your co-workers.

Oh, and scabs, you can pick on them too.
Just Saying

Simcoe, Canada

#8479 Apr 15, 2013
Just like to wish all those retiring today all the best. Those I had a chance to work with over the last 33 years, it was a pleasure.
potential picketer

Simcoe, Canada

#8480 Apr 15, 2013
This waiting not knowing anything is making me go insane. Why doesn't uss just issue the 72 hour notice and put us out of our misery?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States Steel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stelco Hilton Works/US Steel Canada (Jan '10) 15 min 2010 start 14,643
not your grandparents party anymore . Mon right wing 2
New Steelworker (Jan '12) Sep 2 Mike2 85
Easy Loan Apply Now (Sep '13) Aug 28 john 4
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone wit... (May '13) Aug 19 christina1 47
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI to get rich and famou... Aug '14 Mike2 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

United States Steel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••