Kim Jung un

Hamilton, Canada

#8398 Apr 14, 2013
Mine was a Black Chinese.
CNN news

Toronto, Canada

#8399 Apr 14, 2013
The stories you hear here are true. Any names or events are purely coincidental. Enjoy today's programming.
Hey

Guelph, Canada

#8401 Apr 14, 2013
CNN news wrote:
The stories you hear here are true. Any names or events are purely coincidental. Enjoy today's programming.
Are you getting upset that I'm taking away you're fun?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I will keep posting it so it is on every page so people know and understand not to take this board seriously.
CNN news

Toronto, Canada

#8402 Apr 14, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you getting upset that I'm taking away you're fun?
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
I will keep posting it so it is on every page so people know and

understand not to take this board

seriously.
They don't know that Messiah. Lol . Thanx for the policing.

Greasy Swede Jr

Canada

#8403 Apr 14, 2013
Holy piles of useless crud Batman. I never read such perile, putrid, childish, insulting and uniformed posts. The in fighting, backstabbing and general sniping is a disgrace. It's like watching a slow motion train wreck...keep up the good work !
oh boy

Toronto, Canada

#8404 Apr 14, 2013
You guys quit fooling around you sillies. This is very serious. I've never been on strike before. Oh. My heart.
put it on paper

Canada

#8405 Apr 14, 2013
If you want to know whats really going on just relax and keep and eye on the union webpage. This is a place for idiots to sow fear, spread rumours and give false hope.
oh boy

Toronto, Canada

#8406 Apr 14, 2013
put it on paper wrote:
If you want to know whats really going on just relax and keep and eye on the union webpage. This is a place for idiots to sow fear, spread rumours and give false hope.
Well that's it. I just have to take a bubble bath now! Relieves all this stress. Later fellas.
Guelph, Canada

#8407 Apr 14, 2013
Newb

Guelph, Canada

#8408 Apr 14, 2013
oh boy wrote:
<quoted text> Well that's it. I just have to take a bubble bath now! Relieves all this stress. Later fellas.
Pour yourself a glass of red wine too!
Surma

Toronto, Canada

#8409 Apr 14, 2013
Really. And I'm paying these guys big bucks . Damn
seamen

London, Canada

#8411 Apr 14, 2013
coke24-7 Hamilton wrote:
Its true. Dr. Told me the black pigment gene can lay dormant for years. After 11 months locked in at Wilcox. I came home to our black newborn. I really thought at first she cheated on me. Thanx for explaining doc.
ROTFLMFAO..........Man your funny were do you get your material.Seriously you should go to yuk yuks or do stand up in Vegas or something.My stomach is still sore from laughing so hard
scared steel worker

London, Canada

#8412 Apr 14, 2013
Surma wrote:
<quoted text>
Tuesday, the offer on the table will be rescinded. There will be new work conditions imposed and the union will be forced to play the strike card.The information provided to you was a dooms day scenario and the executive will come to you with the original offer stating that they convinced the company to sweeten the offer. The problem is, it is too late for this to transpire now unfortunately.
.why was,nt this offer presented to us at the beging,why was fergie and the excutive lying to us???Now were going to get locked out for 9 months
king surma

London, Canada

#8413 Apr 14, 2013
Anti-surma wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit trying to sow fear. There has been no 72 hours notice given on either side. You have no validation with any of your posts and this proves it.
..........and you do!Your getting locked-out in 12 hrs.I just got a tex from fergie
Tomred

Guelph, Canada

#8414 Apr 14, 2013
scared steel worker wrote:
<quoted text>.why was,nt this offer presented to us at the beging,why was fergie and the excutive lying to us???Now were going to get locked out for 9 months
king surma

London, Canada

#8415 Apr 14, 2013
Posty wrote:
........just like fergies texs and updates on the union web site
Hoop

Guelph, Canada

#8416 Apr 14, 2013
king surma wrote:
<quoted text>........just like fergies texs and updates on the union web site
I'm on vacation, i got all day to do this and will be bumping almost every hour on the hour.....I'm having fun too. Troll a troll, that's what I'm talking about!

put it on paper

Canada

#8417 Apr 14, 2013
Negotiations Update April 14, 2013, 6:30 p.m.

Nothing to report.

The clock regarding the 72 hour notification under the protocol agreement has not been started yet.
Surma

Toronto, Canada

#8418 Apr 14, 2013
Hoop wrote:
<quoted text> I'm on vacation, i got all day to do this and will be bumping almost every hour on the hour.....I'm having fun too. Troll a troll, that's what I'm talking about!
Only a fool would take anything
posted here as fact.
Exactly why I don't listen to you.Where did you go swing plant .We need facts.
8782 Proud

Kitchener, Canada

#8419 Apr 14, 2013
Fergie quit texting and put the proposals on paper. We need to see on the 8782 website. This is ridiculas. If we strike or lockout it will be your fault. Hopefully, this is your last stint as President.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United States Steel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stelco Hilton Works/US Steel Canada (Jan '10) 12 hr Demon monkey 15,571
great lakes steel mill (Feb '09) Thu Former rat coworker 6,714
News People on the Move May 15 Mike 2 2
My successful weight-loss story ;) Apr 27 Gee man 2
New Steelworker (Jan '12) Apr 27 Gee man 89
I need my ex lover back now (Aug '13) Apr '15 Mrs Sonia 36
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone wit... (May '13) Apr '15 gregorynewton787 53
More from around the web