Jeff Hardy New Entrance Theme
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2008
I hated Jeff's new theme. It seems like whenever anyone becomes a true Main Eventer they have to give you a punk rock song like they did with Batista. Jeff Hardy's old theme fit him perfectly, he had used it since 1999, but Jeff's theme gelled with him just like Steve Austin's and Hulk Hogan's.
unda-taka 4 life

#2 Feb 19, 2008
I agree

and his new one is a little quite,
I could barely hear it!

Ya his old them just went with him
and the new one not so much!

Since: Mar 07

Sunnyvale, CA

#3 Feb 19, 2008
I hate the new song cause it doesn't give you a rush like his old song did.

Eastbourne, UK

#4 Feb 19, 2008
What is his new theme

“wrestling-united .com”

Since: Aug 07

#5 Feb 19, 2008
His new Entrance sucks! But you know whos sucks more?
That thing is horrible!
I use to watch SD(i know hes on Raw now) just to here his theme song! But now, its just pathetic!
What is WWE DOING???????

#6 Feb 21, 2008
Whatis the name of Jeff Hardy's entrance theme?

“wrestling-united .com”

Since: Aug 07

#7 Feb 21, 2008
"Suck Muzik"

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#8 Feb 22, 2008
boy that song sucks, at least if he was gonna get a new song, he should have got his old TNA theme song as his new WWE music, the TNA theme song is owned by Jeff, he was that one that sang it

Salem, OR

#9 Feb 25, 2008
I am trying 2 find out the name of Jeff Hardy's new Theme Music. I know it is by the band Endeverafter but I don't know the name of the song. If somebody could please let me know what the name of it is, I would really appreciate it.

I heard Jeff Hardy's new theme last week on RAW and it seemed OK but I will have 2 agree with the rest of the people. Jeff Hardy's old theme was sooo badass, I think he should go back 2 the old one.

I can't wait till Matt Hardy comes back, I hope he goes 2 RAW and gets back with Jeff, that would be sooo badass.
X3 elliexx

Bushkill, PA

#10 Feb 26, 2008
Omg. Jeff hardy is disappointing me ouh so much lately. like, i like his new song its okay but modest was his. He performed it, he wrote it. It was a personal concept and im disappointed that in a strange form he "sold out" like, he didnt tyechnically but he changed it for a really crappy song that dosent fit. that song is him.=/ hes just not the same anymore.[*grumble*]

I hope Matt comes back soon though. then life is happy again.

Carrollton, VA

#11 Feb 26, 2008
what is wrong with yall his new theme is butter

Columbia, MO

#12 Feb 28, 2008
its called no more words

Wolcott, CT

#13 Feb 28, 2008
I hate it old one is better! kind of cool.I will think about it.

Since: Nov 07

Glasgow, UK

#14 Feb 28, 2008
Havn't heard it..

but whoever said Batistas theme was punk, your very wrong.

It's heavy, but it sure as hell isn't punk.

Murrysville, PA

#15 Feb 29, 2008
i agree with practicly everyone. his old song was perfect for him. now when he comes out and does his sexxy dance it dont look right. i was kinda figuring out that when hes like runnin to the ring hes like boppin his head and stuff to tryin find the beat to the song. it sooooo gay i hate it. jeff if u actually read this u must change ur song back to modesttttt!

United States

#16 Feb 29, 2008
They will probably change it back due to the negative fan response after they have a chance to see how well the new WWE CD is going to sell. I really like Mr. Kennedy's new theme compared to how much I dislike Jeff's new theme and entrance.

Steve Austin changed his theme in late 2000 complete with lyrics and they changed it back to the original Stone Cold theme in late 2001 after the WCW/ECW alliance storyline was over due to the lackluster fan response, so they may do the same with Jeff Hardy.

#17 Mar 2, 2008
his new theme is really cool and so is his old one but I dont think his new one suits him at all mr kennedy's one suits him bcause it is gay just like him

Charlotte, NC

#18 Mar 5, 2008
it rocks you guys are retarted.
kevin morrison

Chapel Hill, NC

#19 Mar 6, 2008
i like jeff hardys new theme because its something that nobody has in the WWE. word fresh

Since: Jan 08

Nextmuthafuckas gna getmymetal

#20 Mar 6, 2008
it doesnt have the impact the old 1 had.

they need to crank up the volume!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Undertaker vs. Goldberg (who would win) (Feb '08) Nov 22 siva 327
Poll Favourite Ric Flair Nickname? (Jan '08) Nov 20 Jho 7
i dont like babies Nov 20 kirk 1
cun carny cun carned Nov 20 james 1
News Hulk Hogan fired, removed from WWE site amid ra... Nov 18 GANJA NINJA 60
Are Kane and Undertaker brothers? (Jul '07) Nov 16 borade 740
Which channel is "MyNetworkTV" on Directv (Sep '08) Nov 13 stigers 28
More from around the web