good someone knows hahaha
Reba

AOL

#31 Oct 13, 2007
ok
hannah

Reading, UK

#32 Oct 13, 2007
definetly randy orton im his future wife yall no but batista is alright my cosun is batistas future wife to ya nohe name is jessica
i luv hbk 4589

Granbury, TX

#33 Oct 13, 2007
Reba wrote:
<quoted text>
THANKS!!!!!
no prob! me in u have a lot in common when it comes to the heartbreak kid!*wink wink*
Reba

AOL

#34 Oct 15, 2007
i luv hbk 4589 wrote:
<quoted text>
no prob! me in u have a lot in common when it comes to the heartbreak kid!*wink wink*
DO YOU WANT TO B FRIENDS SINCE WE HAVE A LOT IN COMMON WHATS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND ILL EMAIL YOU

“Shawn M & HHH $ Matt Hardy & I”

Since: Jul 07

Livin' in a little pink house

#35 Oct 15, 2007
considering what shanw michaels came back looking like, I would say that i would do him in a heartbeat. He has sex written all over him from head to toe. I wouldn't mind being roughened up a bit by the like of him. oh, by the way, yes, Kane should be on this list!

“Shawn M & HHH $ Matt Hardy & I”

Since: Jul 07

Livin' in a little pink house

#36 Oct 15, 2007
shawn!

“evry1 loves a talented hot guy”

Since: Oct 07

Rockford MI

#37 Oct 15, 2007
Reba wrote:
<quoted text>
DO YOU WANT TO B FRIENDS SINCE WE HAVE A LOT IN COMMON WHATS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND ILL EMAIL YOU
sure! its [email protected]
ill be your friend!
gee, i hope a bunch of creeps dont start emailing me now,or ill have to channg it! lol!

Rockford MI

#38 Oct 15, 2007
Peaches_from_MI wrote:
considering what shanw michaels came back looking like, I would say that i would do him in a heartbeat. He has sex written all over him from head to toe. I wouldn't mind being roughened up a bit by the like of him. oh, by the way, yes, Kane should be on this list!
tee hee! u know, hes a very religious married father! think of what his kids would say if they happen opon this thread.
... tho i might have to agree with u...:p

Rockford MI

#39 Oct 15, 2007
reba, why do u type in all capitals? its like ur computer is screaming at me...

“Have a nice day”

Northern Ireland!

#40 Oct 15, 2007
night

Rockford MI

#41 Oct 15, 2007
warren 123 wrote:
night
what? r u leaving or something?
Reba

AOL

#42 Oct 15, 2007
i luv hbk 3140 wrote:
reba, why do u type in all capitals? its like ur computer is screaming at me...
sorry i love ading emphisis
Linkin Park 4 life

Hayward, CA

#43 Oct 15, 2007
WTF? WTF is theres more Shawn Micheals, John Cena, and the Rock votes tahn Randy Orton. I don't get it Randy Orton should have the most votes he is soooooooooooo Sexy he should be the hottest male wrestler in history.
P.S Shawn Micheals is not hot anymore, he is too old. Shawn micheals was hot back in the 90's, but not as sexy as Randy Orton. Randy Orton should be the hottest male in the world. Not Shawn Micheals Shawn micheals is ugly because he is old. Also his thingy is old.

“Have a nice day”

Northern Ireland!

#44 Oct 16, 2007
i luv hbk 3140 wrote:
<quoted text>
what? r u leaving or something?
no i waz going to bed last comment of da nighy hi
Reba

AOL

#45 Oct 16, 2007
Linkin Park 4 life wrote:
WTF? WTF is theres more Shawn Micheals, John Cena, and the Rock votes tahn Randy Orton. I don't get it Randy Orton should have the most votes he is soooooooooooo Sexy he should be the hottest male wrestler in history.
P.S Shawn Micheals is not hot anymore, he is too old. Shawn micheals was hot back in the 90's, but not as sexy as Randy Orton. Randy Orton should be the hottest male in the world. Not Shawn Micheals Shawn micheals is ugly because he is old. Also his thingy is old.
your old so suck it
Chasm

Bayonne, NJ

#46 Oct 16, 2007
Shawn Michaels is like... the perfect human being. Seriously, he's gorgeous.

Rockford MI

#47 Oct 16, 2007
Linkin Park 4 life wrote:
P.S Shawn Micheals is not hot anymore, he is too old. Shawn micheals was hot back in the 90's, but not as sexy as Randy Orton. Randy Orton should be the hottest male in the world. Not Shawn Micheals
Shawn micheals is ugly because he is old. Also his thingy is old.
1) Shawn is WAY hotter that orton will ever be.
2)hbk is the hottest 42 yr old EVER. lets see how orton looks when hes 42, shall we?
3) that last comment... how do u know that, why would u say that, whats wrong with u, and he has already prodused 2 kids... i think he and rebecca r pretty happy with it. still, i think YOURE GROSS.

Rockford MI

#48 Oct 16, 2007
Reba will agree with me, right, reba? btw, did u get my email adress? i posted it on the other thread...
btw, i was only joking with the " ur computer is screaming at me" thing... u can do whatever u want...

Rockford MI

#49 Oct 16, 2007
Chasm wrote:
Shawn Michaels is like... the perfect human being. Seriously, he's gorgeous.
heck yes he is!
"Shawn Michaels:gorgeous since July 22, 1965."
seriouly, he was. have u guys seen his baby pic? its in his book. he was such a cute little blonde!
i mean REALLY blonde lol! and his love 4 his religion makes it all the better...
i hopw i get to meet him in haven one day...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jugga is boycotting the oscars Sat Pollking 1
Poll Who will win a bearhug match between Beth Phoen... (Jul '11) Feb 3 Michelle 7
Brock Lesnar John Cena or Batista who has more ... (Jun '07) Jan 30 Shubham 665
Poll Undertaker vs. Goldberg (who would win) (Feb '08) Jan 24 friend of undertaker 330
Juggalotus is wrestling as KO in wwe Jan 20 Pollking 1
Juggalotus set to make huge return Jan 16 Pollking 1
Poll Worst in Topix history? (Apr '14) Jan 16 Pollking 46
More from around the web