nick

United States

#481 Jun 23, 2009
i seen hulk hogan wrestle in japan and he does alot of technical wrestling moves in japan

“The Boss Is Back!!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 07

new orleans lousiana

#482 Jun 23, 2009
Raul wrote:
<quoted text>Those are the three most overated wrestlers of all time.
how is rvd overated? have you watched him during his career?

“The real Rated R Superstar”

Since: Feb 07

Union City NJ

#483 Jun 24, 2009
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but at least he's more entertaining to watch than Cena and Batista, don't you think?
True! True! Jeff should learn some wrestling moves though cause sooner rather than later he's gonna crash and burn. Come to think of it Cena and Batista should learn some moves too.

Union City NJ

#484 Jun 24, 2009
dakliq420 wrote:
<quoted text>
how is rvd overated? have you watched him during his career?
Yes i have watched him over his career. The man is exciting to watch no doubt about it. To me he is another Jeff Hardy, all high flying moves plus kicks but no wrestling moves and no mic skills. He is not a top three wrestler though.
Mickie James Number 1 Fan

East Brunswick, NJ

#485 Jun 24, 2009
Ric Flair

Jeff Hardy

John Cena

Batstia

Rey Mysterio

Undertaker/Kane

Shawn Michaels

Tommy Dreamer

*Thats all.

Since: Dec 08

Long Island, NY

#486 Jun 24, 2009
Ric Flair/Harley Race/Buddy Rogers..........in no particular order.

But.........if I answer the question like most here, and just base upon WWE in last 5-10 years...I'd say Kurt Angle/Chris Benoit/Shelton Benjamin.

The question was 3 greatest wrestlers? rite?

“Live in the fog of truth”

Since: Feb 08

Baltimore

#487 Jun 24, 2009
Cena and Batista on a list of great wrestlers
LMAO the two of them together canít spell great or wrestler and ... Goldberg

I canít do three so Iíll say
Hart family
Bob Backlund
Guerrero Family
Kurt Henning
Kurt Angle
Dean Malinco (U know who)
Chris Benoit

“Bang... Bang...”

Since: Jun 08

Have a Nice Day!

#488 Jun 24, 2009
Curt Hennig
Jushin Thunder Liger
Kurt Angle

“Live in the fog of truth”

Since: Feb 08

Baltimore

#489 Jun 24, 2009
elvis1279 wrote:
Ric Flair/Harley Race/Buddy Rogers..........in no particular order.
But.........if I answer the question like most here, and just base upon WWE in last 5-10 years...I'd say Kurt Angle/Chris Benoit/Shelton Benjamin.
The question was 3 greatest wrestlers? rite?
Good Choices
DXHBK

HyŤres, France

#490 Jul 9, 2009
HBK is the best wrestler of all time:
In my view no Superstar even comes close to The Heartbreak Kid. Shawn Michaels has done everything that there is to do in the wrestling business. Not only has Shawn done everything that there is to do in this business but HBK has also revolutionized this business. In a company that at one time was dominated by big men Shawn was able to climb the ladder (literally) to the top. Shawn introduced us to things like the Ladder Match, Iron Man Match, Hell In A Cell Match, and even the Elimination Chamber Match. Also on his list of firsts Shawn Michaels was the first man to enter the royal rumble at number one and win. Shawn also was the first ever grand slam champion in WWE History. Shawn's performances at Wrestlemania have been so great that the man has even earned himself the nickname of Mr. Wrestlemania. Who else in the WWE has accomplished all of those things? Who else in WWE History has had the career HBK has had?

Union City NJ

#491 Jul 14, 2009
DXHBK wrote:
HBK is the best wrestler of all time:
In my view no Superstar even comes close to The Heartbreak Kid. Shawn Michaels has done everything that there is to do in the wrestling business. Not only has Shawn done everything that there is to do in this business but HBK has also revolutionized this business. In a company that at one time was dominated by big men Shawn was able to climb the ladder (literally) to the top. Shawn introduced us to things like the Ladder Match, Iron Man Match, Hell In A Cell Match, and even the Elimination Chamber Match. Also on his list of firsts Shawn Michaels was the first man to enter the royal rumble at number one and win. Shawn also was the first ever grand slam champion in WWE History. Shawn's performances at Wrestlemania have been so great that the man has even earned himself the nickname of Mr. Wrestlemania. Who else in the WWE has accomplished all of those things? Who else in WWE History has had the career HBK has had?
he is great but not the greatest. the greatest is Ric Flair.enough said.
dabadguy

Houston, TX

#492 Jul 14, 2009
Candice Is Your Angel wrote:
Undertaker
Cold Stone Steve Austin
John Cena
Jeff Hardy
Batstia
H.B.K
The Rock
*And other people.
Your list was good up until you put Cena, Batista, and Hardy. Try Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, Mitsuharu Misawa, Curt Henning, Scott Hall, Chris Jericho, Samoa Joe, A.J. Styles, and Ric Flair I can't think of more. Oh and its Stone Cold Steve Austin not Cold Stone Steve Austin lol.
Jeff Hardy is GOD

Barstow, CA

#493 Jul 14, 2009
1. Jeff Hardy

Everybody else is not worth mentioning for they are all pathetic and worthless.
nick

United States

#494 Jul 14, 2009
ido monkeys and goats
dabadguy

Houston, TX

#495 Jul 15, 2009
Jeff Hardy is GOD wrote:
1. Jeff Hardy
Everybody else is not worth mentioning for they are all pathetic and worthless.
Kid Jeff Hardy sucks compared to the likes of wrestlers like The Rock, Stone Cold, HBK, Bret Hart, Undertaker, Sting, Flair, Rhodes, and others. Seriously you really need to stop jacking off to his swanton bomb and look at some real wrestlers.

“Yeh Kellin”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#496 Jul 16, 2009
^
agree

but i do like jeff hardy
dabadguy

Houston, TX

#498 Jul 16, 2009
deadsam wrote:
^
agree
but i do like jeff hardy
Its o.k. to like Jeff im not saying you don't have to like him but be serious Jeff you don't really think Jeff can beat the wrestlers I named.
Yellow Eyes

United States

#499 Dec 25, 2009
Here's my list
1 Edge
2 Undertaker
3 Big Show
4 Eddie Guerrero
5 Triple H
Yellow Eyes

United States

#500 Dec 25, 2009
RVD wrote:
1:Kurt Angle.
2:Bret Hart.
3:Chris Benout.
Why would you say benoit? Didn't you hear what he did to his family? Don't get me wrong I like his style but he murdered his family!
Afzal Butt

Birmingham, UK

#501 Dec 25, 2009
1.rock
2. s cold
3. hhh
4. undetaker
5. hbk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst in Topix history? 11 hr pollking 22
Welcome to the STP Lounge (Apr '09) Sep 13 PRIME RIB 3,700
BREAKING NEWS: Prime Ribs retirement (Apr '11) Sep 13 PRIME RIB 13
Any of the posters from my day still alive? haha Sep 13 PRIME RIB 4
Is Dala black? Sep 4 Sir 2
dala says i look sexy in purple shorts (Apr '09) Sep 2 Sub-Zero 176
Talk to Jeff Hardy (Sep '09) Sep 1 edge 71
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••