Who are the three greatest wrestlers ...

Who are the three greatest wrestlers of all time

First Prev
of 25
Next Last

RVD

“The Man That Left Topix Behind”

Since: Feb 07

Topix Original!

#1 Mar 1, 2007
1:Kurt Angle.
2:Bret Hart.
3:Chris Benout.
ryan

Milledgeville, GA

#2 Mar 1, 2007
hey rvd im back

Rex

“Gunner”

Since: Dec 06

aus

#3 Mar 1, 2007
John Cena
Bobby Lashley
Batista.

RVD

Topix Original!

#4 Mar 1, 2007
Rex wrote:
John Cena
Bobby Lashley
Batista.
none of them can wrestle and if you think they can then you don't know the first thing about wrestling.

Rex

“Gunner”

aus

#5 Mar 1, 2007
RVD wrote:
<quoted text>
none of them can wrestle and if you think they can then you don't know the first thing about wrestling.
I knew that would get ya!!!.
My real list

1) Sabuuu
2) H.B.K
3) Brett Hart.

“Yeah, test me.”

Location hidden

#6 Mar 1, 2007
RVD wrote:
He's either being sarcastic, or trying to rile you.

It might be a little bit of both.
ryan

Milledgeville, GA

#7 Mar 1, 2007
hey tna4life
ashley

United States

#8 Mar 1, 2007
the Under taker.

“Yeah, test me.”

Location hidden

#9 Mar 1, 2007
ryan wrote:
hey tna4life
What's going on Ryan! What have you been up to?
ryan

Milledgeville, GA

#10 Mar 1, 2007
nothing much guess who is my favorite wrestler and what have you been up too i was at my grannys sorry for the delay but am i still in the wrestling stuff aint i
DeVonte J

Van Wert, OH

#11 Mar 1, 2007
RVD wrote:
1:Kurt Angle.
2:Bret Hart.
3:Chris Benout.
Actually it's Stone Cold,The Rock,Hulk Hogan,Triple H,Undertkaer,Angle,Y2J,Goldber g,Shawn Micheals,and Chris Benoit.(Not in no particular order)

RVD

Topix Original!

#12 Mar 1, 2007
DeVonte J wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it's Stone Cold,The Rock,Hulk Hogan,Triple H,Undertkaer,Angle,Y2J,Goldber g,Shawn Micheals,and Chris Benoit.(Not in no particular order)
Hulk Hogan can't wrestle for sh*t so i don't know why he is in your list.

“Yeah, test me.”

Location hidden

#13 Mar 1, 2007
ryan wrote:
nothing much guess who is my favorite wrestler and what have you been up too i was at my grannys sorry for the delay but am i still in the wrestling stuff aint i
I have no idea who your favorite could be. But the wrestlung stuff is going strong right now, and it's called TPW. If you still want in, go to the "TPW Backstage" thread to see what's going on.
DeVonte J

Van Wert, OH

#14 Mar 1, 2007
RVD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hulk Hogan can't wrestle for sh*t so i don't know why he is in your list.
He is on my list because he's a good wrestler to me.You said he can't wrestle please he's one of the greatest.

Rex

“Gunner”

aus

#15 Mar 1, 2007
TNA4Life wrote:
<quoted text>
He's either being sarcastic, or trying to rile you.
It might be a little bit of both.
You got it. Have you seen my real list? What do you think?
cj p 54

AOL

#16 Mar 1, 2007
in no perticular order i would say x-pac triple h stone cold hbk golderg andre the giant breat heart eddie gurrero rey mesterio undertaker kane john cena bobby lashly chris benoit dusty rhodes y2j sting abyss christian cage samoa joe scott steiner and mr.perfect

“Yeah, test me.”

Location hidden

#17 Mar 1, 2007
Rex wrote:
<quoted text>You got it. Have you seen my real list? What do you think?
HBK and Bret Hart definitely. I'm not too sure about Sabu. Sure, the guy puts his life on the line every time he gets into the ring, but he's a one trick pony. The other two have proven they can be just as hardcore as Sabu, but Sabu is useless without weapons.
monk

United States

#18 Mar 1, 2007
Number 3
Grog the Impaler
A great from the 30's wrestling scene. He would effectively finish his opponent with literally one finger with a devastating move known as the Rectus Injectus.

Number 2
Honey Bunns
This 300 pounder is almost completely unknown, this female wrestler paved the way for greats such as The Fabulous Moolah and Judy Grable. Her natural ability to queef on command gave her submission move, The Beef Face a silent, but violent edge. Later Rikishi resurected the move changing the name. He didn't have the queef but he definately had the beef.

And....
Number 1 on list of all time great.
The Original Rowdy One
Knuckles McKracken
His feud with Dick Handey is still regarded as one of the most brutal of all time. The friction between Knuckles and Dick still continues with their children to this day.

RVD

Topix Original!

#19 Mar 1, 2007
monk wrote:
Number 3
Grog the Impaler
A great from the 30's wrestling scene. He would effectively finish his opponent with literally one finger with a devastating move known as the Rectus Injectus.
Number 2
Honey Bunns
This 300 pounder is almost completely unknown, this female wrestler paved the way for greats such as The Fabulous Moolah and Judy Grable. Her natural ability to queef on command gave her submission move, The Beef Face a silent, but violent edge. Later Rikishi resurected the move changing the name. He didn't have the queef but he definately had the beef.
And....
Number 1 on list of all time great.
The Original Rowdy One
Knuckles McKracken
His feud with Dick Handey is still regarded as one of the most brutal of all time. The friction between Knuckles and Dick still continues with their children to this day.
i have no idea who they are.
monk

United States

#20 Mar 1, 2007
RVD wrote:
<quoted text>
i have no idea who they are.
It's satire RVD.
It's suppose to make you laugh.
OH well...sigh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bark like a dog for me JLB1 Sat Pollking 1
wwe,tna,ecw **SPOILERS** !!! (Aug '06) Oct 16 Pollking 52
The corporal is not dead. (Nov '06) Oct 16 Pollking 20
Are Jeff and Matt going to join back together. (Aug '06) Sep 26 noonecarespoll 20
Stephanie McMahon's Return (Nov '06) Sep 26 bigslapking 3
how many times does vince Come during roman/cena Sep 24 Pollking 1
How do you think TNA can gain success over WWE? (Oct '06) Sep 22 Pollking 7
More from around the web