Michael Jackson has died

“Bang... Bang...”

Since: Jun 08

Have a Nice Day!

#22 Jun 26, 2009
I wasn't there, so I don't know if he did anything to those children. I'd like to believe that their parents were only trying to get some settlement money at Jackson's expense, but again, I can't prove he did or did not do anything.

Regardless, Michael Jackson was a pop culture phenomenon, and his death is terribly shocking.

RIP

“Rumbly Tumbly”

Since: Jul 07

MMA-Ville

#23 Jun 26, 2009
10SecondDestruction wrote:
<quoted text>
SMH. No the law was absolutely correct in this case.
Michael Jackson wouldn't molest anyone. He built a place for children to have fun. Something he didn't really have as a child. People took advantage of this to get money of him.
Show your respects. Only God will judge.
You know this because...!? You've been watching far to much "E True Hollywood Story" now haven't you! As a child have you ever slept over Mikes house?

The whole child playground thing just seems a bit odd. Him not having such a great childhood so he had that built so kids could enjoy their lives...? No! That's just a whole' lotta' bull! There's charities, children funds etc. Yet he sees fit to build a playground in his home, and allows children to spend the night.

His music was good but you have to draw the line somewhere.

“The Boss Is Back!!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 07

new orleans lousiana

#24 Jun 26, 2009
i grew up on the sound of mj,he was the main reason why i got into music,and to be a better human being.thank you michael for the memories,R.I.P

p.s,innocent until proven guilty,and seeing that he was proven innocent,i would just drop the hate and show respect

“no longer part of the IWC”

Since: Jan 09

THANK YOU EDGE!!

#25 Jun 26, 2009
Jericho go drunk for Micheals to protest on his death. MJ rules....the king of pop will always be the best at what he did.

“Changing it up since 2008.”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#27 Jun 27, 2009
JLB1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know this because...!? You've been watching far to much "E True Hollywood Story" now haven't you! As a child have you ever slept over Mikes house?
I know this because i believe it. Michael Jackson doesn't seem like the type of person who would do something like that. How would you know how much E! True Hollywood Story?? Sure i watched it a few times, but not in the last few months -.-
JLB1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole child playground thing just seems a bit odd. Him not having such a great childhood so he had that built so kids could enjoy their lives...? No! That's just a whole' lotta' bull!
No. It's not a whole lotta bull. Michael didn't really have a good childhood with having the spotlight on him so young and all that with his father. Your as old as you feel. The King of Pop gave kids a lot of good memories. McCauly Culkin. Kim Kardashian and So on. Parents who were money hungry saw an opportunity and took it.
JLB1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's charities, children funds etc. Yet he sees fit to build a playground in his home, and allows children to spend the night.
His music was good but you have to draw the line somewhere.
Yeah there are charities. But is it really enough. There are still a lot of kids suffering. If you had a lot of money and could build a playground in your own backyard. I'm sure you would. I know i would. Many people trust Michael. Even a celeb said he would leave his kids with Jackson if anything happened to him.

Many people have there opinons on the sleep overs at NeverLand Ranch. You have yours and i have mine. Thats all there is.

In the end he was innocent and thats all that matters.

R.I.P MJ

“RKO !”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#28 Jun 27, 2009
I was really sad when i seen that on TV in the morning i just ....can't believe he is dead
Stormyweather2

North Port, FL

#29 Jun 27, 2009
<quoted text>
Wow SP. You actually believed he done that. SMH. I am so surprised by you.
Michael Jackson was not a child molester.
He was proven innocent in all cases. The only judement shall be by God.
Not innocent he bought his way out with 20 million dollar settlement and a non disclosure agreement.Good riddance to the pervert

“Rumbly Tumbly”

MMA-Ville

#31 Jun 27, 2009
Boy, you sure are the knowledgeable one now aren't you!?
<quoted text>
I know this because i believe it. Michael Jackson doesn't seem like the type of person who would do something like that. How would you know how much E! True Hollywood Story?? Sure i watched it a few times, but not in the last few months -.-
You say you don't believe it because Michael Jackson doesn't 'seem' like the type of person to do something like that? Right then and there your whole argument just crumbles. If that were the case then Ted Bundy is as innocent as them all! No one suspected he were a serial killer until they found that his dental records matched the marks on a dead woman. Hows about Richard Kuklinski? He's a good family man, there was no way he could've killed all the people he did.
<quoted text>
No. It's not a whole lotta bull. Michael didn't really have a good childhood with having the spotlight on him so young and all that with his father. Your as old as you feel. The King of Pop gave kids a lot of good memories. McCauly Culkin. Kim Kardashian and So on. Parents who were money hungry saw an opportunity and took it.
I like how everyone who defends the guy talks as if they know their life story. How about waking up on the opposite side of the bed tomorrow and try being a realist. I'm not going to say whether or not he did it, but try looking at the the other side of the fence for once instead of thinking the world you live in is filled with Willy Wonka fantasies and unicorns!
<quoted text>
Yeah there are charities. But is it really enough.
There are still a lot of kids suffering. If you had a lot of money and could build a playground in your own backyard. I'm sure you would. I know i would. Many people trust Michael. Even a celeb said he would leave his kids with Jackson if anything happened to him.
Michael Jackson isn't the God of Gods you know. He can't fix everything in the world, no matter how much your little mind wishes he can. Charities are more then enough. There are THOUSANDS of charities to help children, you just have to look for them. Which isn't that hard if you ask me. So look at it like this... there are thousands of charities with millions of children involved. Yet he helps a few hundred, maybe even a few thousand in his home. Hmm, is he trying to help them or himself.
<quoted text> Many people have there opinons on the sleep overs at NeverLand Ranch. You have yours and i have mine. Thats all there is.
In the end he was innocent and thats all that matters.
R.I.P MJ
Yes, he was found innocent. So was OJ Simpson, guessing he didn't kill Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman. Even when forensic science and all the evidence proves otherwise! Yes, you're right! You were always right... give me a break!

Rex

“Gunner”

Since: Dec 06

aus

#32 Jun 27, 2009
I agree with JLB on this, MJ was a great performer saddly he wasfkn queer aswell.
mattitude

United States

#33 Jun 27, 2009
it's so sad

“Live in the fog of truth”

Since: Feb 08

Baltimore

#34 Jun 27, 2009
Andie_ wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt he did it. Ur such a little bitch! Why don't u go jump into an abyss so that u don't piss anyone else off!
Farrah and Michael will be truly missed. R.I.P
I love them both and miss them already
"Gone to soon"

RIP

Rex

“Gunner”

Since: Dec 06

aus

#35 Jun 27, 2009
Andie_ wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt he did it. Ur such a little bitch! Why don't u go jump into an abyss so that u don't piss anyone else off!
Farrah and Michael will be truly missed. R.I.P
Yes they will.

“Live in the fog of truth”

Since: Feb 08

Baltimore

#36 Jun 27, 2009
JLB1 wrote:
Boy, you sure are the knowledgeable one now aren't you!?
<quoted text>
You say you don't believe it because Michael Jackson doesn't 'seem' like the type of person to do something like that? Right then and there your whole argument just crumbles. If that were the case then Ted Bundy is as innocent as them all! No one suspected he were a serial killer until they found that his dental records matched the marks on a dead woman. Hows about Richard Kuklinski? He's a good family man, there was no way he could've killed all the people he did.
<quoted text>
I like how everyone who defends the guy talks as if they know their life story. How about waking up on the opposite side of the bed tomorrow and try being a realist. I'm not going to say whether or not he did it, but try looking at the the other side of the fence for once instead of thinking the world you live in is filled with Willy Wonka fantasies and unicorns!
<quoted text>
Michael Jackson isn't the God of Gods you know. He can't fix everything in the world, no matter how much your little mind wishes he can. Charities are more then enough. There are THOUSANDS of charities to help children, you just have to look for them. Which isn't that hard if you ask me. So look at it like this... there are thousands of charities with millions of children involved. Yet he helps a few hundred, maybe even a few thousand in his home. Hmm, is he trying to help them or himself.
<quoted text>
Yes, he was found innocent. So was OJ Simpson, guessing he didn't kill Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman. Even when forensic science and all the evidence proves otherwise! Yes, you're right! You were always right... give me a break!
Ive never been anything in this life but a realists.
With that being said I don’t know if he is a molester or not. He could have been. But in one case where a boy stayed at Jackson’s home the father not the son accused Michael of molesting the boy.
Was Michael a fool for letting boys stay in his bed room ... HELL YEA!!
Many rich naive “stars” don’t see the scum of the earth who prey on their fame and good name or reputation in the media to be paid.

Remember kiddies,“No good deed goes unpunished”
Digg

Washington, DC

#37 Jun 27, 2009
R.I.P

“HHH619 is back!!!”

Since: Jul 08

Pasco, WA

#39 Jun 27, 2009
<quoted text>
SMH. There is no need for that kind of talk. Show some respect. YOU and SAINTPAT.
Only God will Judge.
I'm sorry i just don't really like him, but i guess you're right i'm being messed up

R.I.P Michael Jackson

Location hidden

#40 Jun 28, 2009
JLB1 wrote:
<quoted text> Boy, you sure are the knowledgeable one now aren't you!?
Yes i am.
JLB1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Wow. You sure like to ramble on. The guy just died. Give him a break!

OJ and Michael were accused of two different things. Don't get them mixed up.

Regardless of accusations made against him. Fans remained loyal. Like me.

Believe what you want man. But theres no denying he changed the world with his music.

R.I.P MJ

Location hidden

#41 Jun 28, 2009
HHH619 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry i just don't really like him, but i guess you're right i'm being messed up
R.I.P Michael Jackson
Its okay.

It was nice of you too show your respects though and that makes you a bigger man than most on here.

“Rumbly Tumbly”

MMA-Ville

#42 Jun 28, 2009
<quoted text>
Yes i am.
Most people just don't get sarcasm at all. Sadly, now-a-days people tend to take things literally. It could be the downfall of the educational system in your country. Though, whose to say?
<quoted text>Wow. You sure like to ramble on. The guy just died. Give him a break!
I'm only one person. There are millons mourning, you seem to have trouble with numbers don't you!?
<quoted text>OJ and Michael were accused of two different things. Don't get them mixed up.
THAT they were, but they both got away with what they did. I wasn't comparing their actions, I was just comparing the results!
<quoted text>Regardless of accusations made against him. Fans remained loyal. Like me.
That's true. Even people who accuse of him the act are loyal to his music. So the point is...?
<quoted text>Believe what you want man. But theres no denying he changed the world with his music.
R.I.P MJ
His music did change the world. Without a doubt. I won't lie, I'm a fan of some of his music but what does that have to do with what we're talking about? Forget it, you just don't get it!

“Rumbly Tumbly”

MMA-Ville

#43 Jun 28, 2009
The FOGMASTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive never been anything in this life but a realists.
With that being said I don’t know if he is a molester or not. He could have been. But in one case where a boy stayed at Jackson’s home the father not the son accused Michael of molesting the boy.
Was Michael a fool for letting boys stay in his bed room ... HELL YEA!!
Many rich naive “stars” don’t see the scum of the earth who prey on their fame and good name or reputation in the media to be paid.
Remember kiddies,“No good deed goes unpunished”
Very true.

Location hidden

#44 Jun 28, 2009
JLB1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people just don't get sarcasm at all. Sadly, now-a-days people tend to take things literally. It could be the downfall of the educational system in your country. Though, whose to say?
Oh... So you didn't get my sarcasm either... lmao. Guess that says something about your educational system too, huh?
JLB1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm only one person. There are millons mourning, you seem to have trouble with numbers don't you!?
No, i don't have trouble with numbers. Yes, you are one person.
JLB1 wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT they were, but they both got away with what they did. I wasn't comparing their actions, I was just comparing the results!
Got away? No. There you go again. Implying that Michael was guilty of what he was accused of. He was proven innocent. Can't you just swallow that fact and move on.
JLB1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true. Even people who accuse of him the act are loyal to his music. So the point is...?
You know what i meant. Fans stay loyal as in they KNOW his innocent. Yeah they stayloyal to his music, but to him too! It's already been proven. So we can move on.
JLB1 wrote:
<quoted text>
His music did change the world. Without a doubt. I won't lie, I'm a fan of some of his music but what does that have to do with what we're talking about? Forget it, you just don't get it!
Yes it did. It broke down racial barriers too. So your saying your one of the fans who stay loyal to his music but not to him? O-kay.

It has everything to do with what were talking about. Its a point. All this crap of molestatation is oversahdowing Michaels music career. What his done in the entertainment business. Your one of the people who is intent that his guilty. But thats over. Really you should just say "R.I.P" Because thats what he deserves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Hairy Wett Moist Pink Pussssie Hole 3 hr sexdude2000 1
i have 50 thousand dollars 4 hr sexdude2000 1
babies come out of the pussssie hole 4 hr sexdude2000 1
does hulk hogan eat pussie 4 hr sexdude2000 1
Miley was way hotter when she was Hannah Montana 4 hr sexdude2000 2
Nick has no friends and plays dodgeball alone 4 hr sexdude2000 2
10 women i want to have sex with Dec 1 Pollking 4
More from around the web