John Cena And Justin Bieber FAN Club!...

John Cena And Justin Bieber FAN Club! (NO HATERS ALLOWED)

Created by The Heart Break Kid on May 3, 2010

215 votes

Click on an option to vote

cool

awsome

great

John Cena is better

Justin Bieber is better

CENATION

Princeton, WV

#544 Jun 29, 2010
The Viper wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you watch Raw on Monday? If Cena's promo wasn't completely gay I don't know what is. I would rather hear cussing and better dialouge than Fudge balogna mustard! My life is ruined! What the f*ck is that shit. And the human jar of mayonaise thing never was funny, now it's just annoying. The attitude era was the best thing that ever happened to WWE. Now we just see the
same boring watered down shit over and
over with fags like John Cena and Rey
Mysterio.
In case u didn't realize he was keeping it PG and he actually got a huge pop and when the camera cut to the audience adults ecspecially men where snikering about it and if you want to refer to attitude guys cutting I wouldn't call them gay like u are ranting about but what about what to you remember when Stone Cold used to sing beer on a wall or play his guitar and sing kumbayah or that time he wet his pants because he was kidnapped by Kurt Angle I didn't think that was so funny but that's jus my opinion or let's look at another guy like The Rock who used to go around asking people did they like pie WTF!!! Or when he
would have sing along time with the rock or
do you remember the angles with The hurricane and rosey so I want you to think real hard look at a couple YouTube videos and think about wat ur saying because 75% of the attitude area was jus plain childish
xSavemeRKOx

Princeton, WV

#545 Jun 29, 2010
U forgot about the most ridculous move in sports entertainment the peoples elbow The Rock was my boy an all but that move was jus so gimmicky or wat about the times the rock would tell us all nursery rhymes I don't really see a difference in some of the rocks promos and cena all that he keeps it pg instead of saying puntang pie he says bolanga mustard.

“Cena' Fan : )”

Since: May 08

Alabama

#546 Jun 29, 2010
BOTH!!!!!!!!!!
WTF

Franklin, OH

#547 Jun 29, 2010
I will rule you

“Cena' Fan : )”

Since: May 08

Alabama

#548 Jun 29, 2010
O Brother!

Since: Apr 10

Fremantle, Australia

#549 Jun 30, 2010
The Viper wrote:
<quoted text>
You are missing my point. WWE is pretty much only aimed at kids these days, it's realy agrivating. And yes people did hate The Rock after his character got stale, but they actually had the brains to do something about it and give his character a complete makeover. Maybe it's time to re-create Cena.
that would be good and yeh i hate cena becasue fo the constant tittle undeserved pushes that the writers give him

“PG sucks”

Since: Jul 09

Greenwood, IN

#550 Jun 30, 2010
CENATION wrote:
<quoted text>In case u didn't realize he was keeping it PG and he actually got a huge pop and when the camera cut to the audience adults ecspecially men where snikering about it and if you want to refer to attitude guys cutting I wouldn't call them gay like u are ranting about but what about what to you remember when Stone Cold used to sing beer on a wall or play his guitar and sing kumbayah or that time he wet his pants because he was kidnapped by Kurt Angle I didn't think that was so funny but that's jus my opinion or let's look at another guy like The Rock who used to go around asking people did they like pie WTF!!! Or when he
would have sing along time with the rock or
do you remember the angles with The hurricane and rosey so I want you to think real hard look at a couple YouTube videos and think about wat ur saying because 75% of the attitude area was jus plain childish
That's true, but there is always some kind of adult humor in the attitude jokes. I don't have to explain to you what Rock meant by pie I hope. I do however agree with you that Austin's heel turn was terrible and almost completely destroyed his image. I hated those segments of him hugging Vince and playing that damn guitar. That didn't last long though and they changed him back to the way he was supposed to be. I thought Rocks sing alongs were pretty funny though. Rock is just a natural entertainer, everything he did was funny/entertaining.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#551 Jul 1, 2010
The Viper wrote:
<quoted text>
You are missing my point. WWE is pretty much only aimed at kids these days, it's realy agrivating. And yes people did hate The Rock after his character got stale, but they actually had the brains to do something about it and give his character a complete makeover. Maybe it's time to re-create Cena.
see thats the worst part of this arguement is because essentially i complete agree with you. i do feel that Cena's "character" has become stale but i wont bash Cena himself. lets not forget it took along while for the rock to become "The Rock". hell we had to sit throught the NOD first lol. also i think they had alot more to work with. new faces coming up, DX etc. right now....ehhhh not so much.

“PG sucks”

Since: Jul 09

Greenwood, IN

#552 Jul 1, 2010
juggalotus1264 wrote:
<quoted text>
see thats the worst part of this arguement is because essentially i complete agree with you. i do feel that Cena's "character" has become stale but i wont bash Cena himself. lets not forget it took along while for the rock to become "The Rock". hell we had to sit throught the NOD first lol. also i think they had alot more to work with. new faces coming up, DX etc. right now....ehhhh not so much.
lol, well maybe someday. If something doesen't happen pretty soon though I may have to take a break from watching WWE for a while.

Since: Apr 10

Fremantle, Australia

#553 Jul 2, 2010
i know im only knew and all that SH.IT but i used to like cena (when he was on Smackdown) then he went to raw where all he does these days is in the tittle image id rather HHH have it or sheamus (THANK god) but i dont want to spend the nxt 6 months expplaining why i hate cena, we have all listed the arguments so stop asking why we don like him just live with it

Since: Apr 10

Fremantle, Australia

#554 Jul 2, 2010
i dont want to spend the nxt 6 months expplaining why i hate cena, we have all listed the arguments so stop asking why we don like him just live with it

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#555 Jul 2, 2010
The Viper wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, well maybe someday. If something doesen't happen pretty soon though I may have to take a break from watching WWE for a while.
yea it pretty bad when the number 2 show is more entertaining lol.

“PG sucks”

Since: Jul 09

Greenwood, IN

#556 Jul 2, 2010
silver-8901 wrote:
i know im only knew and all that SH.IT but i used to like cena (when he was on Smackdown) then he went to raw where all he does these days is in the tittle image id rather HHH have it or sheamus (THANK god) but i dont want to spend the nxt 6 months expplaining why i hate cena, we have all listed the arguments so stop asking why we don like him just live with it
I totaly agree with you. It gets so old having the same Cena arguments over and over and over. Then his supporters complain that we always say the same things. Of course we say the same things, we are all sick of him being shoved down our throats, we are all sick of his 5 moves of shit and his boy scout character. These damn Cena lovers just can't get over the fact that we just don't like him. That's just the way it is, get over it.

“PG sucks”

Since: Jul 09

Greenwood, IN

#557 Jul 2, 2010
juggalotus1264 wrote:
<quoted text>
yea it pretty bad when the number 2 show is more entertaining lol.
TNA has been surprisingly good the past few weeks. I love seeing the old Abyss again.

Since: Apr 10

Condell Park, Australia

#558 Jul 4, 2010
The Viper wrote:
<quoted text>
I totaly agree with you. It gets so old having the same Cena arguments over and over and over. Then his supporters complain that we always say the same things. Of course we say the same things, we are all sick of him being shoved down our throats, we are all sick of his 5 moves of shit and his boy scout character. These damn Cena lovers just can't get over the fact that we just don't like him. That's just the way it is, get over it.
and they are also repeating themselves trying to defend cena, so get over it stop whinging about us not likin cena and get ovr it. I just asked my 12 year old brother and he is sick and tired of him being in the tittle scene, but he maintains that he likes cena.

Also that human jar of mayo was so bad it made me laugh

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#559 Jul 5, 2010
The Viper wrote:
<quoted text>
TNA has been surprisingly good the past few weeks. I love seeing the old Abyss again.
well yea thats what happens when Vince Russo steps down. christ talk about a cancer to wrestling.

Since: Dec 09

Glasgow, UK

#560 Jul 14, 2010
deadsam wrote:
<quoted text>
But it was everywhere on the web. Maybe he is changing brands...
what were we evan talking about

Since: Dec 09

Glasgow, UK

#561 Jul 14, 2010
Shawn Michaels 1984-2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, get more material. The "HBK lost, nananananaaa" is very old stuff. xD
get new material whos the guy whos got the same name as him and the picture fail

Since: Dec 09

Glasgow, UK

#562 Jul 14, 2010
Shawn Michaels 1984-2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't understand a word from that.
Seriously, you're making a fool out of yourself.
see thats where your wrong my friend im not making a fool out of myself you are cause your a fool

Since: Dec 09

Glasgow, UK

#563 Jul 14, 2010
Shermonica Sheneice Avery wrote:
<quoted text>
No U R
exactly thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
finlay or lance storm (Oct '06) Sat Pollking 14
The General Manager of this Forum (Feb '07) Sat Pollking 56
the undertaker (Oct '06) Sat Pollking 5
Who Will Win ?K-fed Or John Cena...Will Umaga I... (Dec '06) Aug 14 Latuna 31
bre come here (Jan '07) Aug 14 Latuna 37
friends club (Oct '06) Aug 14 Latuna 26
randy = "king of topix" (Oct '06) Aug 14 Latuna 53
More from around the web