pollking

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

I have a certain amount of respect for Triple H. I remember when he first came in, I remember commenting on stuff that he did. Because I’d usually give wrestlers my thoughts and try to help them on stuff… Triple H has always been a good wrestler. But great? What is he now, a 1,000 time world champion? How great really is he?"

“I look at [CM] Punk… I can look at certain wrestlers and I go, this guy is an innovator. Like a Rey Mysterio, who’s done stuff that no one has ever thought of before. Punk has done stuff —really unique moves and you go,‘gee I’ve never seen anything like that before.’ They innovate all the time, and they createnew sequences and moves and things."

“Then you look at someone like Triple H. When I look at him he’s always had a good look as far as his body went he always had a pretty muscular physique. But you look at someone like Hunter and you wonder, what has he really done. One move that he ever
created that nobody ever saw before or some highspots or an idea for a match… He’s mostly a guy that just showed up and they made him. He’s always been a decent wrestler
I would consider him a good wrestler and pretty talented. But great? I don’t know, I
don’t think so."

“What has he ever done that’s great? He’s never had a great match, I don’t think ever. Whenever I look at Triple H’s matches, including the last one he had with Undertaker —and I don’t really mean it as a knock —but I told myself before I watched it because I’m trying to like Paul now these days, that I want to see him do something to make me think he’s got greatness in him."

“Before Triple H wrestled Undertaker last year, I remember watching it and going,‘I can picture the whole match in my head, I can tell you exactly what this match is going to be
like and how it’s going to go. And I remember watching it and it went exactly how I
predicted it… I thought it was mediocre at best, maybe a 4 out of 10, or 3 out of 10."

“I think Paul is a little overrated… overrated for being great. I can sit here and tell you
that there was one match that he ever had with anybody that I thought was great. It’s kind
of a shame, he should have a great match somewhere with somebody. And you’d think
that he would have had it by now, but I don’t think he’s a great wrestler.”

I love Bret but I cant agree with him here just not my opinion I can think of quite a few tremendous matches that hes had and I would put his last few WM matches on that list After watching a match like HBK vs HHH at Summerslam 2002 you have to be great to put on a performance like that even if the guy you are facing is HBK

these comments are shitstain level of dumb

“i'm a paul heyman girl”

Since: Jul 10

zany to the max

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I don't entirely agree w/ Bret but I see his point. Hunter has had great matches when he's had great opponents i.e., Austin, HBK, Rock, Taker, Foley, Benoit, Angle...etc. What about any time he's faced someone who's ability was limited? HHH/Steiner from RR 2003 sucked. HHH/Goldberg @ Unforgiven 2003 and his matches with khali sucked. Go back and watch. When the opponent was limited HHH didn't have the ability to get more out of them and his matches suffered because of it. HBK could. Bret could. Perfect could. Savage could. Flair could. Hunter was pretty good...maybe even great at times. Overrated? Can't entirely disagree with that.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

i have to say im a little torn also. HHH did help Usher in a new Era but for him to have great matches he has to have someone that can go also. undoubtedly a future hall of famer but i agree he doesnt have any really memorable spots. when i think of guys like Austin, Angle and Shawn certain spots come right to mind but with HHH it takes a bit.
pollking

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

juggalotus1264 wrote:
i have to say im a little torn also. HHH did help Usher in a new Era but for him to have great matches he has to have someone that can go also. undoubtedly a future hall of famer but i agree he doesnt have any really memorable spots. when i think of guys like Austin, Angle and Shawn certain spots come right to mind but with HHH it takes a bit.
HHH has had several great matches Brets standards are either very high or hes insane he is such a mark for hiself and i like more hhh matches than brets i bet hart just became your favorite since he hates hhh much like the iwc losers shitstain you dont wanna get into this debate you will get beatdown as usual
moocaca

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

wwe is over rated, long live TNA!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

pollking wrote:
<quoted text>HHH has had several great matches Brets standards are either very high or hes insane he is such a mark for hiself and i like more hhh matches than brets i bet hart just became your favorite since he hates hhh much like the iwc losers shitstain you dont wanna get into this debate you will get beatdown as usual
actually im not a big bret hart fan either. i didnt say he hasnt had great matches but there isnt a spot i can think of that jumps out. like austin vs. brett when austin passed out in the sharpshooter, or austin vs. owen, or angle vs. shane, micheals vs. benjamin etc.
pollking

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

juggalotus1264 wrote:
<quoted text>
actually im not a big bret hart fan either. i didnt say he hasnt had great matches but there isnt a spot i can think of that jumps out. like austin vs. brett when austin passed out in the sharpshooter, or austin vs. owen, or angle vs. shane, micheals vs. benjamin etc.
iam gonna help you out shitstain hhh vs jericho last man standing hhh vs rock ironman match hhh vs foley street fight hhh vs batista hell in a cell hhh vs mankind summerslam 97 hhh vs austin 3 stages of hell hhh vs flair cage match hhh vs sheamus and more to come also how does the a** of the ravens taste you were hard for san fran a team i cant take seriously unless they move to a another state away from city of the qu**rs

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

pollking wrote:
<quoted text>iam gonna help you out shitstain hhh vs jericho last man standing hhh vs rock ironman match hhh vs foley street fight hhh vs batista hell in a cell hhh vs mankind summerslam 97 hhh vs austin 3 stages of hell hhh vs flair cage match hhh vs sheamus and more to come also how does the a** of the ravens taste you were hard for san fran a team i cant take seriously unless they move to a another state away from city of the qu**rs
do you even listen kid, nothing stands out about those matches. there are no memorable spots. the matches may have been good but dont stand out in mind like others. as for the Ravens good on them. too bad they almost blew it huh? too bad it was botched call that won the game too. again it all comes down to your unwarranted hate of homosexuals.
pollking

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

juggalotus1264 wrote:
<quoted text>
do you even listen kid, nothing stands out about those matches. there are no memorable spots. the matches may have been good but dont stand out in mind like others. as for the Ravens good on them. too bad they almost blew it huh? too bad it was botched call that won the game too. again it all comes down to your unwarranted hate of homosexuals.
really nothing stands out about the royal rumble street fight how about piledriver on the table foleys thumbtack bumps hhh leg gash stuff with barbed wire i could go on but you get the point and by the way you saw me quite a bit last night dammitt i should have given you the finger and also the hof announcement was a joke hyping someone nodoby wants to see should have been savage then it would have been worth the hype

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

pollking wrote:
<quoted text>really nothing stands out about the royal rumble street fight how about piledriver on the table foleys thumbtack bumps hhh leg gash stuff with barbed wire i could go on but you get the point and by the way you saw me quite a bit last night dammitt i should have given you the finger and also the hof announcement was a joke hyping someone nodoby wants to see should have been savage then it would have been worth the hype
not like when foley came off the top of the cell, or edge speared him through the flaming table. you have ever right to your opinion though. as for someone no one wants to see i have to disagree again. this is possibly the biggest induction ever strictly because it was said to never happen.
pollking

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

juggalotus1264 wrote:
<quoted text>
not like when foley came off the top of the cell, or edge speared him through the flaming table. you have ever right to your opinion though. as for someone no one wants to see i have to disagree again. this is possibly the biggest induction ever strictly because it was said to never happen.
look shitstain the street fight was a better actual match the the hell in a cell you must be saying jeff hardy is great since he has memorable exactly high spots dont mean good all the time i bet it was said to never happen cause he sucked get one thing straight fata** i only respect wrestlers from the rock n wrestling era and the attitude era

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

pollking wrote:
<quoted text>look shitstain the street fight was a better actual match the the hell in a cell you must be saying jeff hardy is great since he has memorable exactly high spots dont mean good all the time i bet it was said to never happen cause he sucked get one thing straight fata** i only respect wrestlers from the rock n wrestling era and the attitude era
Jeff Hardy as a singles wrestler is highly overrated but his contributions to the tag team division are undeniable. thats your choice, blind as it may be.
pollking

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

juggalotus1264 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff Hardy as a singles wrestler is highly overrated but his contributions to the tag team division are undeniable. thats your choice, blind as it may be.
shitstain he still was a spot monkey as a tag team guy and he still is so theres a fail wonder how many weirdos are living up in Pennsylvania hills where your whole family resides bunch of hicks

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

pollking wrote:
<quoted text>shitstain he still was a spot monkey as a tag team guy and he still is so theres a fail wonder how many weirdos are living up in Pennsylvania hills where your whole family resides bunch of hicks
the whole group of them were spot monkeys at the time but it doesnt take away what the did for the division. Jeff cant carry a singles match at all. do really know that little about Pa? I live in the Lehigh Valley which has 2 of the largest and oldest cities in America. last i checked from reading the papers a lot of the weirdos live down south.
pollking

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

juggalotus1264 wrote:
<quoted text>
the whole group of them were spot monkeys at the time but it doesnt take away what the did for the division. Jeff cant carry a singles match at all. do really know that little about Pa? I live in the Lehigh Valley which has 2 of the largest and oldest cities in America. last i checked from reading the papers a lot of the weirdos live down south.
you wanna brag like you live in nice place try reynolds plantation in putnam georgia and reazlize ive got money and you and your family have to drink each others piss to keep from being thirsty weirdos in the south just cause we dont care for liberal pu**ies

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

pollking wrote:
<quoted text>you wanna brag like you live in nice place try reynolds plantation in putnam georgia and reazlize ive got money and you and your family have to drink each others piss to keep from being thirsty weirdos in the south just cause we dont care for liberal pu**ies
yea liberals lol. just cause some of feel that women, gays, minorities etc have certain rights that makes us pussies. too bad you dont know enough about my political views to draw any logical conclusions. maybe you and yours can pass some laws to stop women and minorities from voting lol. just FYI there are more backwoods in Georgia than Pa.
pollking

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

juggalotus1264 wrote:
<quoted text>
yea liberals lol. just cause some of feel that women, gays, minorities etc have certain rights that makes us pussies. too bad you dont know enough about my political views to draw any logical conclusions. maybe you and yours can pass some laws to stop women and minorities from voting lol. just FYI there are more backwoods in Georgia than Pa.
hey shitstain you support fa*et marriage and love wetba**s that tells me you are dumbacrat yeah you come to these backwoods and see how you fair by the way go sleep with a pitbull iv'e got a rockweiler bring your pitbull and lets see what happens

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

pollking wrote:
<quoted text>hey shitstain you support fa*et marriage and love wetba**s that tells me you are dumbacrat yeah you come to these backwoods and see how you fair by the way go sleep with a pitbull iv'e got a rockweiler bring your pitbull and lets see what happens
ummmm you do know this country was built on the backs of immigrants right? ever hear of Ellis Island? why would i want to fight dogs for? im not a violent savage like you apparently. im not even sure what a rockweiler is.
pollking

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

juggalotus1264 wrote:
<quoted text>
ummmm you do know this country was built on the backs of immigrants right? ever hear of Ellis Island? why would i want to fight dogs for? im not a violent savage like you apparently. im not even sure what a rockweiler is.
who cares they are useless people thats why white people became the main race look shitstain you try 2 step up and my dog is with me it will bite you quite hard and also far cry 3 is awesome but your cheap thrift store a** cant afford big money stuff

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

pollking wrote:
<quoted text>who cares they are useless people thats why white people became the main race look shitstain you try 2 step up and my dog is with me it will bite you quite hard and also far cry 3 is awesome but your cheap thrift store a** cant afford big money stuff
yea and liberals are the dumb ones. your dog bites me it gets put down and you get sued, gotta love responsible pet ownership. check your facts again about which race has the most people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent World Wrestling Entertainment Discussions

Search the World Wrestling Entertainment Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WWE twins series: New television show for Bella... (May '13) Jul 23 amw 5
WWE Promotes Stephanie McMahon & John Laurinaitis (Jun '07) Jul 23 amw 8
Worst in Topix history? Jul 22 JLB1 15
Jugga thanks for making The Shield break up Jul 17 questionairre 2
Welcome to the STP Lounge (Apr '09) Jul 17 Too Many Times 3,699
2017 is the year for John Cena 20 World Title R... Jul 16 Too Many Times 1
Why do aussies hate Bret Hart? Jul 14 amw 1
•••
•••